Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Nampa, ID

These are super great for the kids to throw into snack bags for the park! The energy is needed and the extra fat while breast-feeding is great for me! I love these and that they are unsalted
Judith B.
Judith B.
West Roxbury, MA

Yuck! These are bland and tasteless. The salt was needed and I feel as though I am sacrificing health for taste which often happens. Do not buy this. It is not worth your money, at all.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Bonita, CA

This is a great snack!! I eat a little bowl of nuts 2 or 3 times a week and it keeps me full until it's time for a meal. Unsalted and very natural, I usually eat them with some yogurt.
Jazmine F.
Jazmine F.

This is a bit expensive but I love that it makes a great snack when I'm on the go and I love the big cashews and pecans they put in the jars. Definitely on my list when I go to Costco
Deborah H.
Deborah H.
Lancaster, CA

Kirkland mixed nuts are my husbands favorite. He loves the taste and they have the right mix of nuts. They come in a large jar and last without getting stale. They are costly though.
April E.
April E.
Buda, TX

I love buying these at Costco! Since I am low carb I go through nuts like crazy fast. I will often but one salted and one unsalted so I can mix them to get just the right saltiness.
Cindy Y.
Cindy Y.

Absolutely love these. Great price for what you get and this lasts me quite some time. I've gotten this so many times and it tastes great. Grab a handful and they're a great snack
Donna F.
Donna F.
Aventura, FL

Me and my husband literally went through this in 2 weeks. Super affordable for the amount. Love that it's a mix. Wish they would include less cashews and more of everything else!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

I always have these on hand! A really great ratio of cashews, pistachios, pecans, and almonds. I prefer the unsalted, so then you can enjoy them plain or add your own seasoning!
Marie W.
Marie W.

I buy this giant container of nuts at least once ever month; I'm obsessed with it. Pistachios, almonds, cashews, and walnuts, with no added salt to keep it healthy. Delicious.