BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #41 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Caylyn S.
I wish they made this combo with some light salt but other than that, they're great! I love the variety of nuts that make for a great flavor and I love being able to buy it in bulk from Costco because it'll last me a nice amount of time.
Rayane V.
La Puente, CA
Kirkland brand of variety nuts are actually pretty good. I have only bought them once but they definitely meet my expectations. I would say they’re completely healthy for you because of the salt in them but other than that they’re great.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I like eating nuts on a daily basis, because I saw on TV that nuts help you live healthier and longer. I enjoy eating this because it doesn't taste too bland. Also, the varsity makes it less boring to eat
I was looking for a healthy snack to munch on while in class and I'm glad I found this one. I like that it is unsalted and has a variety of different nuts. It keeps my stomach at bay until I have time for lunch and these nuts are healthy for you, so it is a plus! It is at Costco so you know you'd be getting a decent size tub for the price. Repurchase it a couple of times already!
Vanessa H.
One of the best mixed nuts I have ever tried. The nuts have a great taste even if unsalted. And the best thing about this it's just that it contains many different nuts 😋
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never personally bought these, but every time I go to my moms, she always keeps these in our house. She swears by them! There isn't a store near me to get my own though!
Brandi R.
Knoxville, TN
These are a staple in my house. I don't care for extra salt added to nuts. I usually add dried fruit and make my own trail mix. The price is great compared to grocery stores...Under 20.00. We buy these about every 6-8 weeks.
Kaylie C.
Los Angeles
If you buy them at Costco you'll get a good bang for your buck. They always seemed to be perfectly salted to my liking, which can actually be really annoyed when you get a brand of salted nuts and they're bland or too salty.
Rebecca L.
I LOVE these nuts! Great for parties and just for snacking on. I love how these are no salt too so I don’t feel like dying of thirst after I have a handful. I’m so glad that Costco started carrying no salt versions of their nuts!
Maria Fernanda T.
San Diego, CA
Great assortment of nuts without salt. Perfect as a handful snack twice a day. I buy it for the office at work and the containers are gone within a couple of days. Best thing is that Costco delivers right to your doorsteps!