Add a Photo

#13 in Nuts & Seeds
Photos (3)
Amber F.
Amber F.

I seriously love Costco. These nuts will last awhile, fantastic deal for the price. They are no different in taste from any other brand of nut. I've always been completely satisfied with my overall experience of kirklands nuts.
Maria Fernanda T.
Maria Fernanda T.
San Diego, CA

Great assortment of nuts without salt. Perfect as a handful snack twice a day. I buy it for the office at work and the containers are gone within a couple of days. Best thing is that Costco delivers right to your doorsteps!
valeria p.
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL

We get this one for the family and since they have mixed nuts everyone gets what they want. They are unsalted so they are perfect for snacking. The price is good the only problem is you must have a membership to buy them.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Mendota, CA

A must have item every time we go to Costco my dad never forgets to get this kind of nuts and I must say that I love them they have different types almonds cashews pistachios etc they are great for in between snacks.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Washington, DC

These are my favorite nuts. I don't like salted nuts, so I always opt for unsalted. They have a natural sweetness to them that makes them taste great just plain. Plus, Costco always has them for the cheapest price.
Tracey R.
Tracey R.
Corona, CA

Absolutely love this mix from Kirkland (costco) I think these are more healthy because they are unsalted. These have cashews, almonds, pecans and pistachios. All of my favorites all wrapped up in one great package
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

This is a great nut mix and it's so healthy for you. The variety of nuts is great! The packaging is a great size for my household because we are nut eaters and go through this in less than a week. Will buy again
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
W Bloomfield, MI

We buy this nut mix regularly in our household. The price is great for such a nice but mix. I especially enjoy the pecans and my daughters love the cashews. Love that they are unsalted for guilt free snack!
Umiri K.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA

I like eating nuts on a daily basis, because I saw on TV that nuts help you live healthier and longer. I enjoy eating this because it doesn't taste too bland. Also, the varsity makes it less boring to eat
Sadia K.
Sadia K.
Mesa, AZ

An amazing deal for a a big box of nuts! I love the mix of nuts as well as the fact that they are unsalted. A healthy snack for when you need an energy boost and something to satisfy a sudden hunger pang.

Join Now