Add a Photo

Photos (3)
nicole k.
nicole k.
Sacramento, CA

These are one of my go to brands for deluxe mixed nuts. Camping or hiking I love that sasiating boost of healthful fat and protein to keep me full through out the day. Perfect hint of salt and minimal breakage.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
W Bloomfield, MI

We buy this nut mix regularly in our household. The price is great for such a nice but mix. I especially enjoy the pecans and my daughters love the cashews. Love that they are unsalted for guilt free snack!
Sadia K.
Sadia K.
Mesa, AZ

An amazing deal for a a big box of nuts! I love the mix of nuts as well as the fact that they are unsalted. A healthy snack for when you need an energy boost and something to satisfy a sudden hunger pang.
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA

Amazing price. Nuts are not cheap but Costco has the best price and you get a good mixture of the types. They don't skimp on having a variety and fill it with cheaper kinds. I love Kirkland products.
Hieu T.
Hieu T.
Arlington, TX

I always have a jar of these nuts at the house. There's a good mixture if different kinds of nuts so that you won't get tired eating the same ones. I eat them as snacks or put them in my salad.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Nampa, ID

These are super great for the kids to throw into snack bags for the park! The energy is needed and the extra fat while breast-feeding is great for me! I love these and that they are unsalted
Judith B.
Judith B.
West Roxbury, MA

Yuck! These are bland and tasteless. The salt was needed and I feel as though I am sacrificing health for taste which often happens. Do not buy this. It is not worth your money, at all.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Bonita, CA

This is a great snack!! I eat a little bowl of nuts 2 or 3 times a week and it keeps me full until it's time for a meal. Unsalted and very natural, I usually eat them with some yogurt.
Ella G.
Ella G.
Toronto

Kirkland is the best for nulk size food! Specialy when im in costco its always great to know that everything with kriklan is offered un bulk and you could never go wrong with kirklnad
Jazmine F.
Jazmine F.

This is a bit expensive but I love that it makes a great snack when I'm on the go and I love the big cashews and pecans they put in the jars. Definitely on my list when I go to Costco

Join Now