BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #14 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Joanna S.
San Diego, CA
This is the perfect mix, it has all my favorite nuts. We bought one and put them into little snack bags for out backpacking trip and hikes. They provide the perfect snack/protein while in the wilderness. I also like that it's unsalted so you don't feel bloated while eating it.
Caroline B.
Ball Ground, GA
This is a family party staple. It's a great blend of nuts that you don't typically buy bags of on their own, so it feels like a treat when you get to have them all together. These would serve well as bar nuts or over yogurt in a parfait, and I use what is left over from the party as a high protein snack.
Mei M.
I get these from Costco and they are absolutely fabulous. I like the unsalted ones because you're able to control your salt intake a little better. The mix is great and the price is unbeatable for such a large jar. I usually eat these midday or for a study snack. Would recommend to any college student.
Amanda F.
Henderson, NV
One of the best vale products available through Kirkland. A very satisfying, healthy snack option without the salt! This is one of my families go to snack sources for lunches and after work. Convenient packaging with a variety of quality nuts to mix and match as you desire.
Alejandra S.
Plainfield, NJ
A must have item every time we go to Costco my dad never forgets to get this kind of nuts and I must say that I love them they have different types almonds cashews pistachios etc they are great for in between snacks.
Anna Lee M.
Franklin, TN
This is a bang for your buck--and also addicting. I love to have nuts on hand because they make for a filling snack or something quick to grab on the way out the door. Nuts can be pricey, but thank goodness for Costco. Also, the unsalted variety is perfection!
Jordanne G.
San Diego, CA
I purchase this product at Costco because you get a big container of nuts! There are an equal proportion of each kind of nut and it tastes amazing. It's a little pricy so making them last is hard! I recommended the unsalted because the salted are very very salty.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Foodie Expert
Amazing price. Nuts are not cheap but Costco has the best price and you get a good mixture of the types. They don't skimp on having a variety and fill it with cheaper kinds. I love Kirkland products.
Caylyn S.
I wish they made this combo with some light salt but other than that, they're great! I love the variety of nuts that make for a great flavor and I love being able to buy it in bulk from Costco because it'll last me a nice amount of time.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Foodie Expert
I like eating nuts on a daily basis, because I saw on TV that nuts help you live healthier and longer. I enjoy eating this because it doesn't taste too bland. Also, the varsity makes it less boring to eat