Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Patricia P.Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Patricia P.Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by marlene g.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #53 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cindy Y.
Cindy Y.
Absolutely love these. Great price for what you get and this lasts me quite some time. I've gotten this so many times and it tastes great. Grab a handful and they're a great snack
Marie W.
Marie W.
I buy this giant container of nuts at least once ever month; I'm obsessed with it. Pistachios, almonds, cashews, and walnuts, with no added salt to keep it healthy. Delicious.
Montserrat C.
Montserrat C.
Belmont, MA
A mis niños les doy nuts algunas veces para el snack!... Son perfectas porque en el envase ya vienen diferentes tipos. Lo único es que es un poco caro, pero son riquísimas.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
One of the best mixed nuts I have ever tried. The nuts have a great taste even if unsalted. And the best thing about this it's just that it contains many different nuts 😋
Fjorentina H.
Fjorentina H.
Bronx, NY
Very good, i just wish they had brasilian nuts too. Anyway it's my go to every time! The fruits are of a very good quality, I eat them raw, I use them in my recipes.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Corona, CA
Muy buen producto lesba a gustar mucho a toda la gente ya que tiene un sabor increíble muy bueno rico delicioso es fantástico a mi me encanta comerlo lo recomiendo
Gaby A.
Gaby A.
Richmond, VA
A healthy and handy snack! I love to have these handy, especially in the middle of the day when my hunger tends to strike and I need a little boost. Delicious!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This nut mix is fresh, crunchy and perfectly salted. The nuts are larger than other mixes out there. Their larger size provides a satisfying "meaty" texture".
Martha A.
Martha A.
Westbury, NY
I buy this 2.5 lb unsalted mix nuts it's a good source of fat and healhtt7snack. It's a good price deal and my friends love it when I take or out to share.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Marlboro, NJ
This mix is super delicious and for a very reasonable price! Costco always has great deals going on and this product is just an example of one among many.