Add a Photo

Photo (1)
valeria p.
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL

We get this one for the family and since they have mixed nuts everyone gets what they want. They are unsalted so they are perfect for snacking. The price is good the only problem is you must have a membership to buy them.
Tracey R.
Tracey R.
Corona, CA

Absolutely love this mix from Kirkland (costco) I think these are more healthy because they are unsalted. These have cashews, almonds, pecans and pistachios. All of my favorites all wrapped up in one great package
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

This is a great nut mix and it's so healthy for you. The variety of nuts is great! The packaging is a great size for my household because we are nut eaters and go through this in less than a week. Will buy again
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
W Bloomfield, MI

We buy this nut mix regularly in our household. The price is great for such a nice but mix. I especially enjoy the pecans and my daughters love the cashews. Love that they are unsalted for guilt free snack!
Sadia K.
Sadia K.
Mesa, AZ

An amazing deal for a a big box of nuts! I love the mix of nuts as well as the fact that they are unsalted. A healthy snack for when you need an energy boost and something to satisfy a sudden hunger pang.
Racheal W.
Racheal W.

These nuts are delicious and nutritious! This is the perfect afternoon snack! Great value, good for you if you are trying to be healthy. My mother in law gave them to me but I'll be buying more soon!
Hieu T.
Hieu T.
Arlington, TX

I always have a jar of these nuts at the house. There's a good mixture if different kinds of nuts so that you won't get tired eating the same ones. I eat them as snacks or put them in my salad.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Nampa, ID

These are super great for the kids to throw into snack bags for the park! The energy is needed and the extra fat while breast-feeding is great for me! I love these and that they are unsalted
Kem W.
Kem W.
Suwanee, GA

LOVE all the Kirkland options for nuts at Costco. We are members and I always pick them up because the price is always great! Nuts are expensive these days and I love to use them in salads.
Makenna M.
Makenna M.

I use these to make my own healthy trail mix. I add in some dried fruit of my choosing and chunks of dark chocolate. I snack on it at work and in class to hold me over until my next meal

Join Now