Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Ann S.
Ann S.
Beavercreek, OR

Always fresh and has a tight seal. Just the right variety, delicious, healthy, and no added salt. Easy to open and seal for continued freshness. Reliable quality, freshness, and taste! Not oily. Wonderful to enjoy by the handful. Fully recommend.
Ruby K.
Ruby K.

I like how this is a huge tub and I don't run out of snacks at the office too often. These nuts are pretty good and you get an assortment of them. The price point is good as well. It's healthier because this is unsalted. I recommend this!
Caylyn S.
Caylyn S.

I wish they made this combo with some light salt but other than that, they're great! I love the variety of nuts that make for a great flavor and I love being able to buy it in bulk from Costco because it'll last me a nice amount of time.
Natalia C.
Natalia C.

Ok, let me just say that I'm OBSESSED with these nuts. They're unsalted so they're healthier than other products out there. They come on a big pack so you can put it on a little bag and have them as a snack at any time. Love them!!!
Amber F.
Amber F.

I seriously love Costco. These nuts will last awhile, fantastic deal for the price. They are no different in taste from any other brand of nut. I've always been completely satisfied with my overall experience of kirklands nuts.
Maria Fernanda T.
Maria Fernanda T.
San Diego, CA

Great assortment of nuts without salt. Perfect as a handful snack twice a day. I buy it for the office at work and the containers are gone within a couple of days. Best thing is that Costco delivers right to your doorsteps!
valeria p.
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL

We get this one for the family and since they have mixed nuts everyone gets what they want. They are unsalted so they are perfect for snacking. The price is good the only problem is you must have a membership to buy them.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Washington, DC

These are my favorite nuts. I don't like salted nuts, so I always opt for unsalted. They have a natural sweetness to them that makes them taste great just plain. Plus, Costco always has them for the cheapest price.
Tracey R.
Tracey R.
Corona, CA

Absolutely love this mix from Kirkland (costco) I think these are more healthy because they are unsalted. These have cashews, almonds, pecans and pistachios. All of my favorites all wrapped up in one great package
nicole k.
nicole k.
Sacramento, CA

These are one of my go to brands for deluxe mixed nuts. Camping or hiking I love that sasiating boost of healthful fat and protein to keep me full through out the day. Perfect hint of salt and minimal breakage.

Join Now