BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #10 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Francesca W.
These are my favorite snacks! Container allows them to stay fresh and they don't contain peanuts! Plus, you can't really beat the price compared to the same variety and quantity of other brands.
Coco R.
I don't really like nuts it's not that good but the nuts I do like orange and there there isn't a lot of nuts although you do get a lot in the container they're all kind of a weird flavor to
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
My favorite snack to have in the middle of the day when I’m dieting they are so healthy and so salty but it’s the perfect amount of saltine I am obsessed and I love him and every time I get a chance I will purchase them
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
I am not sure if it's the lack of salt which that is normally not a problem but these didn't do it for me maybe it was just an odd batch they have always been good before will try again!
Ella j.
Thayer, MO
i love this item. it is very very good and isn’t disappointing. i bought this product at my local drug store. i would highly highly recommend this to my friends. i would rate this a 10 out of 10 because i love it!!!
Angela W.
Overland Park, KS
These are a really nice product. I buy them for myself and family on a regular basis. I have yet to find anyone who doesn’t like them. Sometimes I cook them and make hot nuts for potlucks. That’s always a hit!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I cant buy these anymore. My husband has had two weird nut reactions, both times to mixed nuts. He can do almonds, cashews, pistachios alone, so it has to be one of the others.
Dora M.
Fishers, Indiana
My husband loves this unsalted nut mix from Costco, I️ personally prefer the salted ones but to each their own!! Makes for a good midday snack along some cheese cubes.
Alexandra S.
South Bend, IN
One of the things I can't seem to control myself around are.. Nuts. I love nuts. I love the way they taste. I love the way they feel. I love putting two in my mouth and rolling them around on my tongue. I even love just crunching them up and tasting each unique nut flavor. These nuts are no exception! Each nut is whole, not broken up or pieces. They aren't salty at all, hence the unsalted, and the quality is really unmatched. I truly would give it 5 stars but I am not a fan of walnuts. I find them to look like little brains and that freaks me out too much, plus the taste is not as pleasant as the other nuts. The cashews with their curved bodies are delish, sweet and give way easily to pressure to release their flavoring on your tongue. The almond come in two different types: Skinless and skinned. Now, some people mind find the Skinless to be freaky, but it can preform just as well as the skinned almond. It is a nice change of texture and it should not be a reason this nut is dismissed.
Kelly M.
Chula Vista, CA
We buy these all the time because they are a healthy snack with no salt. The price is great for the amount of nuts that you get and they last a long time. Very good