Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Tracey R.
Tracey R.
Corona, CA

Absolutely love this mix from Kirkland (costco) I think these are more healthy because they are unsalted. These have cashews, almonds, pecans and pistachios. All of my favorites all wrapped up in one great package
nicole k.
nicole k.
Sacramento, CA

These are one of my go to brands for deluxe mixed nuts. Camping or hiking I love that sasiating boost of healthful fat and protein to keep me full through out the day. Perfect hint of salt and minimal breakage.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
W Bloomfield, MI

We buy this nut mix regularly in our household. The price is great for such a nice but mix. I especially enjoy the pecans and my daughters love the cashews. Love that they are unsalted for guilt free snack!
Sadia K.
Sadia K.
Mesa, AZ

An amazing deal for a a big box of nuts! I love the mix of nuts as well as the fact that they are unsalted. A healthy snack for when you need an energy boost and something to satisfy a sudden hunger pang.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

My favorite source of protein for snacking on the go! I just pop some of these in a small ziploc bag and munch on them when I am at work or in class. Keeps me full and satisfied and curbs the cravings.
Lisley M.
Lisley M.
Yonkers, NY

Mis favoritas! Las frutas secas suelen ser bien costosas pero este paquete me costo solamente 15 dólares sino me equivoco! Es muy bueno y realmente jamas lo he vuelvo a encontrar en Costco no se porque
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA

Amazing price. Nuts are not cheap but Costco has the best price and you get a good mixture of the types. They don't skimp on having a variety and fill it with cheaper kinds. I love Kirkland products.
Hieu T.
Hieu T.
Arlington, TX

I always have a jar of these nuts at the house. There's a good mixture if different kinds of nuts so that you won't get tired eating the same ones. I eat them as snacks or put them in my salad.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Nampa, ID

These are super great for the kids to throw into snack bags for the park! The energy is needed and the extra fat while breast-feeding is great for me! I love these and that they are unsalted
Judith B.
Judith B.
West Roxbury, MA

Yuck! These are bland and tasteless. The salt was needed and I feel as though I am sacrificing health for taste which often happens. Do not buy this. It is not worth your money, at all.

Join Now