Add a Photo

#13 in Nuts & Seeds
Photos (3)
ana n.
ana n.

en pricesmart se consiguen todos los productos de kirkland, son muy buenos y economicos, aunque si uno quiere comparlos en un tamaño pequeño es dificil de conseguir, hay productos simmilares pero estos tienen un sabor diferente, y agradable para compartir en reuniones.
Tania B.
Tania B.
Edmonton

This is the only pack of mixed nuts you will ever find in my household. The fact that they are unsalted makes them even tastier and healthier for you as well. I normally eat these as a snack or even add them to my salads. They are the best snack for road trips as well.
Claudia O.
Claudia O.

Snack ideal para una tarde de películas, trae diferentes nueces, es un snack súper sano si no nos excedemos, claro, solo hay que tener cuidado con los granitos, mis favoritas son las nueces de la india, sin duda, lo saladito me encanta y los compra cada vez que puedo.
Kathleen X.
Kathleen X.
Los Angeles, CA

These extra fancy nuts are extra fancy! I love Kirkland for its bulk bundles of nuts, and probably eat these every day. I get these once a month at Costco and they last me a while. They are such a healthy snack for the great taste, and I would definitely recommend.
Srujal A.
Srujal A.

I like being extra fancy (see what I did there) and getting these on the regular. They are a great value for the amount, they taste good (at least as good as nuts can), and they met my expectations. I wold repurchase and recommend to others. Noms, happy eating.
livia de arruda fernandes r.
livia de arruda fernandes r.
Washington, DC

The Kirkland Signature™ Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts are delicious and nutritious. They’re 2.5 lbs. of great tasting Cashews, Almonds, Pistachios, and Pecans which also makes them a natural source of protein, fiber and essential nutrients - without the salt!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Santa Ana, CA

my husband takes a tub of these with him to work and always keeps him on hand. He is watching his diet and these are perfect snack to have on hand for him. He reaches for them when he's feeling hungry and they always satisfy him. great product to keep around!
Kate L.
Kate L.
Indianapolis, IN

When you say "extra fancy" and "costco brand" to me, you've just made my day. Do you have a coworker that you kinda like and think to yourself "I should get them a Christmas present"? Drop a big 'ol jar of "Extra fancy" in their lap and make a new bestie.
marlene g.
marlene g.

as u can tell from the picture we sure love them, is for every taste lots to choose from, i was a first time consumer, is the best so far for me, no comparative, is too big, but is worth it for the variation, already to everyone i know to purchase it !!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Makes me feel healthy... I eat them when I feel an urge to snack. Makes me feel full and the richness of the nuts is satisfying even though they're 'healthy'. Almost kind of sweet and intensely nutty, I think they're better unsalted actually. Good value

Join Now