Add a Photo

By KIRKLAND SIGNATURE
#10 in Nuts & Seeds
Photos (3)
livia de arruda fernandes r.
livia de arruda fernandes r.
Washington, DC

The Kirkland Signature™ Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts are delicious and nutritious. They’re 2.5 lbs. of great tasting Cashews, Almonds, Pistachios, and Pecans which also makes them a natural source of protein, fiber and essential nutrients - without the salt!
Srujal A.
Srujal A.

I like being extra fancy (see what I did there) and getting these on the regular. They are a great value for the amount, they taste good (at least as good as nuts can), and they met my expectations. I wold repurchase and recommend to others. Noms, happy eating.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Santa Ana, CA

my husband takes a tub of these with him to work and always keeps him on hand. He is watching his diet and these are perfect snack to have on hand for him. He reaches for them when he's feeling hungry and they always satisfy him. great product to keep around!
Kate L.
Kate L.
Indianapolis, IN

When you say "extra fancy" and "costco brand" to me, you've just made my day. Do you have a coworker that you kinda like and think to yourself "I should get them a Christmas present"? Drop a big 'ol jar of "Extra fancy" in their lap and make a new bestie.
marlene g.
marlene g.

as u can tell from the picture we sure love them, is for every taste lots to choose from, i was a first time consumer, is the best so far for me, no comparative, is too big, but is worth it for the variation, already to everyone i know to purchase it !!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Makes me feel healthy... I eat them when I feel an urge to snack. Makes me feel full and the richness of the nuts is satisfying even though they're 'healthy'. Almost kind of sweet and intensely nutty, I think they're better unsalted actually. Good value
Breanne G.
Breanne G.
Harrodsburg, KY

If you like mixed nuts, I can't find one much better! I am amazed by the quality of the nuts. Typically, I feel like mixed nuts have mostly peanuts and few of the other types. This mix has zero peanuts and you get plenty of quality. I highly recommend!
briana a.
briana a.

I love this nut blend it has literally all thefts nuts in one container. I was able to pick these up at a local cosco at around 10 bucks with is a great price considering smaller containers at other stores are around the same price. I would recommend.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA

Kirkland: Costco's signature brand!!! What's not to love? You get quality and quantity always! I prefer unsalted to salted, but that's just my personal preference. You get a little of everything in the mixed nuts, cashews and almonds are my favorites.
Love the value of these, and love that they are unsalted. The variety is great - lots of pecans and cashews. Pros: healthy, great value, great variety. Cons: a bit pricey but good value, the container is awkward. Overall, I would highly recommend.

Join Now