Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA

Kirkland: Costco's signature brand!!! What's not to love? You get quality and quantity always! I prefer unsalted to salted, but that's just my personal preference. You get a little of everything in the mixed nuts, cashews and almonds are my favorites.
briana a.
briana a.

I love this nut blend it has literally all thefts nuts in one container. I was able to pick these up at a local cosco at around 10 bucks with is a great price considering smaller containers at other stores are around the same price. I would recommend.
Lou M.
Lou M.
Bethesda, MD

Basic on my list! It's pricey but they last a lot of time, so is totally worth it. Since they got the unsalted this are my fave! Perfect for toppings yogurt, to go snacks and for oatmeal. They are the most fresh and crunchy nuts I've tried EVER!!
Ann S.
Ann S.
Beavercreek, OR

Always fresh and has a tight seal. Just the right variety, delicious, healthy, and no added salt. Easy to open and seal for continued freshness. Reliable quality, freshness, and taste! Not oily. Wonderful to enjoy by the handful. Fully recommend.
Caylyn S.
Caylyn S.

I wish they made this combo with some light salt but other than that, they're great! I love the variety of nuts that make for a great flavor and I love being able to buy it in bulk from Costco because it'll last me a nice amount of time.
Yarell G.
Yarell G.

These were my go-to snack for a long time! Everyday for school, I would take baggie full of these nuts and just munch throughout classes. These have a wide variety of nuts that I enjoy eating. The Kirkland signature never disappoints!
Amber F.
Amber F.

I seriously love Costco. These nuts will last awhile, fantastic deal for the price. They are no different in taste from any other brand of nut. I've always been completely satisfied with my overall experience of kirklands nuts.
Maria Fernanda T.
Maria Fernanda T.
San Diego, CA

Great assortment of nuts without salt. Perfect as a handful snack twice a day. I buy it for the office at work and the containers are gone within a couple of days. Best thing is that Costco delivers right to your doorsteps!
valeria p.
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL

We get this one for the family and since they have mixed nuts everyone gets what they want. They are unsalted so they are perfect for snacking. The price is good the only problem is you must have a membership to buy them.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Washington, DC

These are my favorite nuts. I don't like salted nuts, so I always opt for unsalted. They have a natural sweetness to them that makes them taste great just plain. Plus, Costco always has them for the cheapest price.

Join Now