BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #10 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle V.
Phoenix , AZ
Premium bulk nuts at a hard to beat price. The far exceed their competitors in taste and freshness. They’re a go to snack for a quick variety, that’s not only delicious but also satisfying. Go grab yourself some nuts.
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
These nuts are super good and I love that they aren’t salted so they’re just that much healthier! I get these at my Walmart and the family loves them! They’re a great snack for everyone. I would recommend these!
Alecia P.
Lovely , good tasting nuts. Great price and I would love to repurchase them in the future. Hazelnuts , cashews , almonds , Brazil nuts and pistachios! It’s affordable and would recommend them to a friend
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
This was my go-to snack in undergrad! I would go through about 2 boxes a year, and they always kept me full and awake during class. All the nuts in here are super yummy, and I loved that they are unsalted
Rawabi E.
Hialeah, FL
I love eating these on the go! I usually keep some as a snack in my bad before going to the gym or school. I don’t usually buy unsalted nuts but these are not too bad. I would definitely recommend them!
Hannah L.
This has my favorite mix of nuts including pistachios, almonds, and cashews. I find it hard to find a mix of such good nuts that is unsalted and I am incredibly haply Costco and Kirkland brand make this product
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite mix of nuts. A little bit in the pricey side, but so worth it! They are delicious every time! We don’t always buy them because they disappear way too quickly, but when we do- so good!!!
Kristen D.
These fancy unsalted nuts are great if you need lots of nuts for a party and need to fill the traditional tiny nut bowls. I personally like the salted ones more but these will do in a pinch. A+ nuts.
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
Nuts are a very healthy snack which is why I love purchasing it. They are very lightly salted and can easily be eaten unsalted as well. Usually the ingredients I like to see is only nuts and salt.i will say they’re quite expensive.
Francesca W.
These are my favorite snacks! Container allows them to stay fresh and they don't contain peanuts! Plus, you can't really beat the price compared to the same variety and quantity of other brands.