Add a Photo

Tracey R.
Tracey R.
Corona, CA
Oct. 5, 2016, 5:34 a.m.
Review for: Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2)
Absolutely love this mix from Kirkland (costco) I think these are more healthy because they are unsalted. These have cashews, almonds, pecans and pistachios. All of my favorites all wrapped up in one great package
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
W Bloomfield, MI
We buy this nut mix regularly in our household. The price is great for such a nice but mix. I especially enjoy the pecans and my daughters love the cashews. Love that they are unsalted for guilt free snack!
Sadia K.
Sadia K.
Mesa, AZ
An amazing deal for a a big box of nuts! I love the mix of nuts as well as the fact that they are unsalted. A healthy snack for when you need an energy boost and something to satisfy a sudden hunger pang.
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Dec. 24, 2016, 5:01 p.m.
Amazing price. Nuts are not cheap but Costco has the best price and you get a good mixture of the types. They don't skimp on having a variety and fill it with cheaper kinds. I love Kirkland products.
Hieu T.
Hieu T.
Arlington, TX
Oct. 3, 2016, 10:08 a.m.
I always have a jar of these nuts at the house. There's a good mixture if different kinds of nuts so that you won't get tired eating the same ones. I eat them as snacks or put them in my salad.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Nampa, ID
Sept. 20, 2016, 9:20 p.m.
These are super great for the kids to throw into snack bags for the park! The energy is needed and the extra fat while breast-feeding is great for me! I love these and that they are unsalted
Judith B.
Judith B.
West Roxbury, MA
Yuck! These are bland and tasteless. The salt was needed and I feel as though I am sacrificing health for taste which often happens. Do not buy this. It is not worth your money, at all.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Bonita, CA
Jan. 23, 2017, 10:14 p.m.
This is a great snack!! I eat a little bowl of nuts 2 or 3 times a week and it keeps me full until it's time for a meal. Unsalted and very natural, I usually eat them with some yogurt.
Jazmine F.
Jazmine F.
Nov. 7, 2016, 1:38 a.m.
This is a bit expensive but I love that it makes a great snack when I'm on the go and I love the big cashews and pecans they put in the jars. Definitely on my list when I go to Costco
Deborah H.
Deborah H.
Lancaster, CA
Oct. 5, 2016, 3:42 p.m.
Kirkland mixed nuts are my husbands favorite. He loves the taste and they have the right mix of nuts. They come in a large jar and last without getting stale. They are costly though.