BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #41 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
NikkiBeauty N.
Costco! Your place is costco ! To get these ! The price is great! and also the product is amazing! I use it in my oatmeal and my breads making. I do recommend this!
Ella j.
Thayer, MO
i love this item. it is very very good and isn’t disappointing. i bought this product at my local drug store. i would highly highly recommend this to my friends. i would rate this a 10 out of 10 because i love it!!!
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
I meal prep and I'm allowed so many nuts in a day - these are my favorite mixed variety. They're not overly salted and sour tasting, they're evenly roasted and have the perfect amount of crunch to them. Plus at costco the price on these breaks down to dollars on the pound versus other grocery retailers that would sell these for triple the price! I highly recommend these mixed nuts-. especially if you add some craisins or chocolate chip pieces ... it makes the BEST trail mix!!
Sarah W.
Brockton, MA
Being a plant-based vegan, having nuts and seeds for snacks around the house is SO important. I always have a container or these nuts at my house and tend to snack on a handful a day. They are also fabulous to keep in the car for an emergency bite. The only downside is that they are very, very expensive, however, for nuts, this is the price you will pay. Therefore, I do not hesitate when buying this product!
Alyson L.
Berkeley, CA
Honestly, Kirkland's tagline should be "We do it better, bigger, and cheaper" because everything that they generically mass-produce ends up being better than all the brand-names that just sound like more $$$$. I love these mixed nuts because they're unsalted and have a good variety so I don't feel the need to get a pound bag of each type and mix it together myself! yaaayyy
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
This is a great alternative to unhealthy snacking at work, this is probably second favorite but mix that I have in my desk and gets me through those tough days where I am ravenous, however I feel as though there are more almonds and cashews in proportion to other nuts
Sophia J.
Studio City, CA
It's a great snack for my family from teens to 70s. I prefer unsalted mixed nuts to salted ones. But unsalted ones has rather shorter life cycle. Try to finish it sooner than recommended. I like it for anytime of the day as a light snack. I highly recommend it.
Pili K.
Chandler, AZ
Love this trail mix! It's so crunchy and fresh! This whole jar lasts our family of 2 a few months as we eat it everyday! It's a very heathy snack and price is pretty reasonable..it has the major nuts (pistachios, almonds, walnuts, pecans, and cashews) and just a serving of it takes care of my strict diet needs..
Taniya P.
I normally have this at home for my kids to munch on for snack. The unsalted kind is great and still very taste and yummy without the extra sodium. My kids love them too and always requests these as part of the snack.
Mei M.
I get these from Costco and they are absolutely fabulous. I like the unsalted ones because you're able to control your salt intake a little better. The mix is great and the price is unbeatable for such a large jar. I usually eat these midday or for a study snack. Would recommend to any college student.