Add a Photo

#13 in Nuts & Seeds
Photos (3)
marlene g.
marlene g.

as u can tell from the picture we sure love them, is for every taste lots to choose from, i was a first time consumer, is the best so far for me, no comparative, is too big, but is worth it for the variation, already to everyone i know to purchase it !!
Breanne G.
Breanne G.
Harrodsburg, KY

If you like mixed nuts, I can't find one much better! I am amazed by the quality of the nuts. Typically, I feel like mixed nuts have mostly peanuts and few of the other types. This mix has zero peanuts and you get plenty of quality. I highly recommend!
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA

Kirkland: Costco's signature brand!!! What's not to love? You get quality and quantity always! I prefer unsalted to salted, but that's just my personal preference. You get a little of everything in the mixed nuts, cashews and almonds are my favorites.
briana a.
briana a.

I love this nut blend it has literally all thefts nuts in one container. I was able to pick these up at a local cosco at around 10 bucks with is a great price considering smaller containers at other stores are around the same price. I would recommend.
Love the value of these, and love that they are unsalted. The variety is great - lots of pecans and cashews. Pros: healthy, great value, great variety. Cons: a bit pricey but good value, the container is awkward. Overall, I would highly recommend.
Ann S.
Ann S.
Beavercreek, OR

Always fresh and has a tight seal. Just the right variety, delicious, healthy, and no added salt. Easy to open and seal for continued freshness. Reliable quality, freshness, and taste! Not oily. Wonderful to enjoy by the handful. Fully recommend.
Ruby K.
Ruby K.

I like how this is a huge tub and I don't run out of snacks at the office too often. These nuts are pretty good and you get an assortment of them. The price point is good as well. It's healthier because this is unsalted. I recommend this!
Natalia C.
Natalia C.

Ok, let me just say that I'm OBSESSED with these nuts. They're unsalted so they're healthier than other products out there. They come on a big pack so you can put it on a little bag and have them as a snack at any time. Love them!!!
Amber F.
Amber F.

I seriously love Costco. These nuts will last awhile, fantastic deal for the price. They are no different in taste from any other brand of nut. I've always been completely satisfied with my overall experience of kirklands nuts.
Maria Fernanda T.
Maria Fernanda T.
San Diego, CA

Great assortment of nuts without salt. Perfect as a handful snack twice a day. I buy it for the office at work and the containers are gone within a couple of days. Best thing is that Costco delivers right to your doorsteps!

Join Now