Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Santa Ana, CA

my husband takes a tub of these with him to work and always keeps him on hand. He is watching his diet and these are perfect snack to have on hand for him. He reaches for them when he's feeling hungry and they always satisfy him. great product to keep around!
Kate L.
Kate L.
Indianapolis, IN

When you say "extra fancy" and "costco brand" to me, you've just made my day. Do you have a coworker that you kinda like and think to yourself "I should get them a Christmas present"? Drop a big 'ol jar of "Extra fancy" in their lap and make a new bestie.
marlene g.
marlene g.

as u can tell from the picture we sure love them, is for every taste lots to choose from, i was a first time consumer, is the best so far for me, no comparative, is too big, but is worth it for the variation, already to everyone i know to purchase it !!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Makes me feel healthy... I eat them when I feel an urge to snack. Makes me feel full and the richness of the nuts is satisfying even though they're 'healthy'. Almost kind of sweet and intensely nutty, I think they're better unsalted actually. Good value
Breanne G.
Breanne G.
Harrodsburg, KY

If you like mixed nuts, I can't find one much better! I am amazed by the quality of the nuts. Typically, I feel like mixed nuts have mostly peanuts and few of the other types. This mix has zero peanuts and you get plenty of quality. I highly recommend!
Sally H.
Sally H.

My office has this in the kitchen and I like to snack on it from time to time. It's a great quick snack and it fills you up. I like the variety and that it's unsalted because the salted ones make my lips feel weird after a while due to all the sodium.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA

Kirkland: Costco's signature brand!!! What's not to love? You get quality and quantity always! I prefer unsalted to salted, but that's just my personal preference. You get a little of everything in the mixed nuts, cashews and almonds are my favorites.
Love the value of these, and love that they are unsalted. The variety is great - lots of pecans and cashews. Pros: healthy, great value, great variety. Cons: a bit pricey but good value, the container is awkward. Overall, I would highly recommend.
Ann S.
Ann S.
Beavercreek, OR

Always fresh and has a tight seal. Just the right variety, delicious, healthy, and no added salt. Easy to open and seal for continued freshness. Reliable quality, freshness, and taste! Not oily. Wonderful to enjoy by the handful. Fully recommend.
Hayley G.
Hayley G.
Silver Spring, MD

These nuts are an excellent price for the size of the container. The variety is mix high quality nuts. Especially the pistachios and the pecans. It is always a must buy for me when i make my trip to costco. They never last long in my house.

Join Now