BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #14 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rayane V.
La Puente, CA
Foodie Expert
Kirkland brand of variety nuts are actually pretty good. I have only bought them once but they definitely meet my expectations. I would say they’re completely healthy for you because of the salt in them but other than that they’re great.
Jenny C.
Foodie Expert
Yes, yes, yes! Love snacking on these mixed nuts as a quick treat. I love how they're unsalted too, I don't like them when they are salted 🤢. Only reason this is getting 4 instead of 5 stars is because of the ratio of the mix nuts.
Rebecca L.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE these nuts! Great for parties and just for snacking on. I love how these are no salt too so I don’t feel like dying of thirst after I have a handful. I’m so glad that Costco started carrying no salt versions of their nuts!
Brandi R.
Knoxville, TN
These are a staple in my house. I don't care for extra salt added to nuts. I usually add dried fruit and make my own trail mix. The price is great compared to grocery stores...Under 20.00. We buy these about every 6-8 weeks.
Sabrina C.
Marana , AZ
Foodie Expert
This is great tasting on-the-go snacks. I like the variety that this product has and it’s reasonably priced. There’s a one type of nut that i don’t like that is mixed in there but i still love having it for school and work.
Madison B.
Tacoma, WA
Foodie Expert
Super good and super healthy for you. I like to put them in little baggies and take them with me for school work and the gym. They have a lot of protein. I like the taste. I wish they have more flavors but this is good !
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
Foodie Expert
My husband and I we are obsessed with this nuts. I am giving a 4 stars because the nuts are roasted in peanut oil. So, if you have peanuts allergy don’t have it. I like the unsalted and it is delicious.
Michelle V.
Phoenix , AZ
Premium bulk nuts at a hard to beat price. The far exceed their competitors in taste and freshness. They’re a go to snack for a quick variety, that’s not only delicious but also satisfying. Go grab yourself some nuts.
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
These nuts are super good and I love that they aren’t salted so they’re just that much healthier! I get these at my Walmart and the family loves them! They’re a great snack for everyone. I would recommend these!
Alecia P.
Foodie Expert
Lovely , good tasting nuts. Great price and I would love to repurchase them in the future. Hazelnuts , cashews , almonds , Brazil nuts and pistachios! It’s affordable and would recommend them to a friend