Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Medford, OR

These are super yummy. A great healthy snack on the go. Its a great bargain for how much you get. They are just as good as big name brands and last about a month for me. Great healthy snack for kiddos too. I would definitely recommend this for someone craving a salty snack.
Candice V.
Candice V.
La Verne, CA

Great value! This is two and a half pounds of nuts, and at a great price. I like getting unsalted nuts because I hate adding all of that sodium to my diet, so these are a great option for me. They're a healthy snack to have throughout the day, and give me some great energy!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Kng Of Prussa, PA

This is an essential every time I go shopping at Costco. They are amazing and they are a very healthy snack option especially since they are unsalted. Just a handful of these fills me up and keeps me going throughout the day. I would highly recommend this snack to others.
Arina К.
Arina К.
New Hampton, NH

It's hard to find fresh unsalted nuts; this is a good, fresh, roasted product. Not the best nuts I've ever had, but good enough, especially for the price. I'd prefer a little more variety, perhaps some hazelnuts and walnuts. But it's nice to have the pistachios included.
ana n.
ana n.

en pricesmart se consiguen todos los productos de kirkland, son muy buenos y economicos, aunque si uno quiere comparlos en un tamaño pequeño es dificil de conseguir, hay productos simmilares pero estos tienen un sabor diferente, y agradable para compartir en reuniones.
Tania B.
Tania B.
Edmonton

This is the only pack of mixed nuts you will ever find in my household. The fact that they are unsalted makes them even tastier and healthier for you as well. I normally eat these as a snack or even add them to my salads. They are the best snack for road trips as well.
Kathleen X.
Kathleen X.
Los Angeles, CA

These extra fancy nuts are extra fancy! I love Kirkland for its bulk bundles of nuts, and probably eat these every day. I get these once a month at Costco and they last me a while. They are such a healthy snack for the great taste, and I would definitely recommend.
livia de arruda fernandes r.
livia de arruda fernandes r.
Washington, DC

The Kirkland Signature™ Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts are delicious and nutritious. They’re 2.5 lbs. of great tasting Cashews, Almonds, Pistachios, and Pecans which also makes them a natural source of protein, fiber and essential nutrients - without the salt!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Santa Ana, CA

my husband takes a tub of these with him to work and always keeps him on hand. He is watching his diet and these are perfect snack to have on hand for him. He reaches for them when he's feeling hungry and they always satisfy him. great product to keep around!
Kate L.
Kate L.
Indianapolis, IN

When you say "extra fancy" and "costco brand" to me, you've just made my day. Do you have a coworker that you kinda like and think to yourself "I should get them a Christmas present"? Drop a big 'ol jar of "Extra fancy" in their lap and make a new bestie.

Join Now