Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Patricia P.Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Patricia P.Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by marlene g.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #4 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kate L.
Kate L.
Indianapolis, IN
When you say "extra fancy" and "costco brand" to me, you've just made my day. Do you have a coworker that you kinda like and think to yourself "I should get them a Christmas present"? Drop a big 'ol jar of "Extra fancy" in their lap and make a new bestie.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Makes me feel healthy... I eat them when I feel an urge to snack. Makes me feel full and the richness of the nuts is satisfying even though they're 'healthy'. Almost kind of sweet and intensely nutty, I think they're better unsalted actually. Good value
Breanne G.
Breanne G.
Harrodsburg, KY
If you like mixed nuts, I can't find one much better! I am amazed by the quality of the nuts. Typically, I feel like mixed nuts have mostly peanuts and few of the other types. This mix has zero peanuts and you get plenty of quality. I highly recommend!
briana a.
briana a.
I love this nut blend it has literally all thefts nuts in one container. I was able to pick these up at a local cosco at around 10 bucks with is a great price considering smaller containers at other stores are around the same price. I would recommend.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
Kirkland: Costco's signature brand!!! What's not to love? You get quality and quantity always! I prefer unsalted to salted, but that's just my personal preference. You get a little of everything in the mixed nuts, cashews and almonds are my favorites.
Ann S.
Ann S.
Beavercreek, OR
Always fresh and has a tight seal. Just the right variety, delicious, healthy, and no added salt. Easy to open and seal for continued freshness. Reliable quality, freshness, and taste! Not oily. Wonderful to enjoy by the handful. Fully recommend.
Amber F.
Amber F.
I seriously love Costco. These nuts will last awhile, fantastic deal for the price. They are no different in taste from any other brand of nut. I've always been completely satisfied with my overall experience of kirklands nuts.
Maria Fernanda T.
Maria Fernanda T.
San Diego, CA
Great assortment of nuts without salt. Perfect as a handful snack twice a day. I buy it for the office at work and the containers are gone within a couple of days. Best thing is that Costco delivers right to your doorsteps!
valeria p.
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL
We get this one for the family and since they have mixed nuts everyone gets what they want. They are unsalted so they are perfect for snacking. The price is good the only problem is you must have a membership to buy them.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Washington, DC
These are my favorite nuts. I don't like salted nuts, so I always opt for unsalted. They have a natural sweetness to them that makes them taste great just plain. Plus, Costco always has them for the cheapest price.