Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2)

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hannah L.
This has my favorite mix of nuts including pistachios, almonds, and cashews. I find it hard to find a mix of such good nuts that is unsalted and I am incredibly haply Costco and Kirkland brand make this product
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite mix of nuts. A little bit in the pricey side, but so worth it! They are delicious every time! We don’t always buy them because they disappear way too quickly, but when we do- so good!!!
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
Nuts are a very healthy snack which is why I love purchasing it. They are very lightly salted and can easily be eaten unsalted as well. Usually the ingredients I like to see is only nuts and salt.i will say they’re quite expensive.
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
We love these nuts we usually get some every few months they on the pricy side but my family loves them. We tried them about a year ago and still enjoy them. Price for the amount you get seems fair so can’t complain.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This product is really amazing. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family. It’s perfect for the holiday season and for a gift for that one you don’t know what to buy for!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I cant buy these anymore. My husband has had two weird nut reactions, both times to mixed nuts. He can do almonds, cashews, pistachios alone, so it has to be one of the others.
Dora M.
Fishers, Indiana
My husband loves this unsalted nut mix from Costco, I️ personally prefer the salted ones but to each their own!! Makes for a good midday snack along some cheese cubes.
Alexandra S.
South Bend, IN
One of the things I can't seem to control myself around are.. Nuts. I love nuts. I love the way they taste. I love the way they feel. I love putting two in my mouth and rolling them around on my tongue. I even love just crunching them up and tasting each unique nut flavor. These nuts are no exception! Each nut is whole, not broken up or pieces. They aren't salty at all, hence the unsalted, and the quality is really unmatched. I truly would give it 5 stars but I am not a fan of walnuts. I find them to look like little brains and that freaks me out too much, plus the taste is not as pleasant as the other nuts. The cashews with their curved bodies are delish, sweet and give way easily to pressure to release their flavoring on your tongue. The almond come in two different types: Skinless and skinned. Now, some people mind find the Skinless to be freaky, but it can preform just as well as the skinned almond. It is a nice change of texture and it should not be a reason this nut is dismissed.
Kelly M.
Chula Vista , CA
We buy these all the time because they are a healthy snack with no salt. The price is great for the amount of nuts that you get and they last a long time. Very good
Ella j.
Thayer, MO
i love this item. it is very very good and isn’t disappointing. i bought this product at my local drug store. i would highly highly recommend this to my friends. i would rate this a 10 out of 10 because i love it!!!