Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Penelope M.
Penelope M.
Jacksonville, FL

My husband is a nut fan. This is one of his favorite go to snacks when he is doing something around the house and just wants a quick, satisfying snack. These nuts are delicious and like many things you can by from Costco, they are a good value. This is one of our go to purchases.
Sam K.
Sam K.

These are great for snacking on at night when you don't want too much but need a little protein. There's nothing complicated or fancy here (despite the name), just plain unsalted nuts. It's a better choice than most of the other snacks available and they suit the need to crunch.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Spokane, WA

I always buy these nuts in an attempt to find healthier nut options for my busy life. I usually portion the nuts out into small bags or containers and they are perfect for me to use on the go. I also love to put them in a bowl when I am entertaining or have friends over. Yummy!
Candice V.
Candice V.
La Verne, CA

Great value! This is two and a half pounds of nuts, and at a great price. I like getting unsalted nuts because I hate adding all of that sodium to my diet, so these are a great option for me. They're a healthy snack to have throughout the day, and give me some great energy!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Kng Of Prussa, PA

This is an essential every time I go shopping at Costco. They are amazing and they are a very healthy snack option especially since they are unsalted. Just a handful of these fills me up and keeps me going throughout the day. I would highly recommend this snack to others.
Tania B.
Tania B.
Edmonton

This is the only pack of mixed nuts you will ever find in my household. The fact that they are unsalted makes them even tastier and healthier for you as well. I normally eat these as a snack or even add them to my salads. They are the best snack for road trips as well.
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ

This is a great alternative to unhealthy snacking at work, this is probably second favorite but mix that I have in my desk and gets me through those tough days where I am ravenous, however I feel as though there are more almonds and cashews in proportion to other nuts
Claudia O.
Claudia O.

Snack ideal para una tarde de películas, trae diferentes nueces, es un snack súper sano si no nos excedemos, claro, solo hay que tener cuidado con los granitos, mis favoritas son las nueces de la india, sin duda, lo saladito me encanta y los compra cada vez que puedo.
Kathleen X.
Kathleen X.
Los Angeles, CA

These extra fancy nuts are extra fancy! I love Kirkland for its bulk bundles of nuts, and probably eat these every day. I get these once a month at Costco and they last me a while. They are such a healthy snack for the great taste, and I would definitely recommend.
Jordanne G.
Jordanne G.
San Diego, CA

I purchase this product at Costco because you get a big container of nuts! There are an equal proportion of each kind of nut and it tastes amazing. It's a little pricy so making them last is hard! I recommended the unsalted because the salted are very very salty.

Join Now