BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #33 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
For anybody that likes nuts, these are delicious! They're relatively inexpensive and make for a healthy snack. They're just as good as planters but they're not as expensive. I would definitely recommend them.
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
Nuts are a very healthy snack which is why I love purchasing it. They are very lightly salted and can easily be eaten unsalted as well. Usually the ingredients I like to see is only nuts and salt.i will say they’re quite expensive.
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
We love these nuts we usually get some every few months they on the pricy side but my family loves them. We tried them about a year ago and still enjoy them. Price for the amount you get seems fair so can’t complain.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This product is really amazing. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family. It’s perfect for the holiday season and for a gift for that one you don’t know what to buy for!
Katherine R.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this one it comes in a great big package. The only thing I wish it had pecans in this. Don't seem to recall any pecans. It would had been even more tastier. Other than that it's an amazing snack.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I cant buy these anymore. My husband has had two weird nut reactions, both times to mixed nuts. He can do almonds, cashews, pistachios alone, so it has to be one of the others.
Dora M.
Fishers, Indiana
My husband loves this unsalted nut mix from Costco, I️ personally prefer the salted ones but to each their own!! Makes for a good midday snack along some cheese cubes.
Alexandra S.
South Bend, IN
One of the things I can't seem to control myself around are.. Nuts. I love nuts. I love the way they taste. I love the way they feel. I love putting two in my mouth and rolling them around on my tongue. I even love just crunching them up and tasting each unique nut flavor. These nuts are no exception! Each nut is whole, not broken up or pieces. They aren't salty at all, hence the unsalted, and the quality is really unmatched. I truly would give it 5 stars but I am not a fan of walnuts. I find them to look like little brains and that freaks me out too much, plus the taste is not as pleasant as the other nuts. The cashews with their curved bodies are delish, sweet and give way easily to pressure to release their flavoring on your tongue. The almond come in two different types: Skinless and skinned. Now, some people mind find the Skinless to be freaky, but it can preform just as well as the skinned almond. It is a nice change of texture and it should not be a reason this nut is dismissed.
NikkiBeauty N.
Costco! Your place is costco ! To get these ! The price is great! and also the product is amazing! I use it in my oatmeal and my breads making. I do recommend this!
Kelly M.
Chula Vista , CA
We buy these all the time because they are a healthy snack with no salt. The price is great for the amount of nuts that you get and they last a long time. Very good