Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Kng Of Prussa, PA

This is an essential every time I go shopping at Costco. They are amazing and they are a very healthy snack option especially since they are unsalted. Just a handful of these fills me up and keeps me going throughout the day. I would highly recommend this snack to others.
Tania B.
Tania B.
Edmonton

This is the only pack of mixed nuts you will ever find in my household. The fact that they are unsalted makes them even tastier and healthier for you as well. I normally eat these as a snack or even add them to my salads. They are the best snack for road trips as well.
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ

This is a great alternative to unhealthy snacking at work, this is probably second favorite but mix that I have in my desk and gets me through those tough days where I am ravenous, however I feel as though there are more almonds and cashews in proportion to other nuts
Claudia O.
Claudia O.

Snack ideal para una tarde de películas, trae diferentes nueces, es un snack súper sano si no nos excedemos, claro, solo hay que tener cuidado con los granitos, mis favoritas son las nueces de la india, sin duda, lo saladito me encanta y los compra cada vez que puedo.
Kathleen X.
Kathleen X.
Los Angeles, CA

These extra fancy nuts are extra fancy! I love Kirkland for its bulk bundles of nuts, and probably eat these every day. I get these once a month at Costco and they last me a while. They are such a healthy snack for the great taste, and I would definitely recommend.
livia de arruda fernandes r.
livia de arruda fernandes r.
Washington, DC

The Kirkland Signature™ Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts are delicious and nutritious. They’re 2.5 lbs. of great tasting Cashews, Almonds, Pistachios, and Pecans which also makes them a natural source of protein, fiber and essential nutrients - without the salt!
Srujal A.
Srujal A.

I like being extra fancy (see what I did there) and getting these on the regular. They are a great value for the amount, they taste good (at least as good as nuts can), and they met my expectations. I wold repurchase and recommend to others. Noms, happy eating.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Santa Ana, CA

my husband takes a tub of these with him to work and always keeps him on hand. He is watching his diet and these are perfect snack to have on hand for him. He reaches for them when he's feeling hungry and they always satisfy him. great product to keep around!
Kate L.
Kate L.
Indianapolis, IN

When you say "extra fancy" and "costco brand" to me, you've just made my day. Do you have a coworker that you kinda like and think to yourself "I should get them a Christmas present"? Drop a big 'ol jar of "Extra fancy" in their lap and make a new bestie.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Makes me feel healthy... I eat them when I feel an urge to snack. Makes me feel full and the richness of the nuts is satisfying even though they're 'healthy'. Almost kind of sweet and intensely nutty, I think they're better unsalted actually. Good value

Join Now