Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Kingston

Good mix and lots of product for the price. Usually get all my snacks at Costco. I found them very flavourful and fresh. For sure delicious, very tasty. Costco always has a wide variety and good tasting products. I would recommend you go and get your party or everyday snacks there.
Penelope M.
Penelope M.
Jacksonville, FL

My husband is a nut fan. This is one of his favorite go to snacks when he is doing something around the house and just wants a quick, satisfying snack. These nuts are delicious and like many things you can by from Costco, they are a good value. This is one of our go to purchases.
Sam K.
Sam K.

These are great for snacking on at night when you don't want too much but need a little protein. There's nothing complicated or fancy here (despite the name), just plain unsalted nuts. It's a better choice than most of the other snacks available and they suit the need to crunch.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Spokane, WA

I always buy these nuts in an attempt to find healthier nut options for my busy life. I usually portion the nuts out into small bags or containers and they are perfect for me to use on the go. I also love to put them in a bowl when I am entertaining or have friends over. Yummy!
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
San Diego, CA

This is the perfect mix, it has all my favorite nuts. We bought one and put them into little snack bags for out backpacking trip and hikes. They provide the perfect snack/protein while in the wilderness. I also like that it's unsalted so you don't feel bloated while eating it.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Brooklyn, NY

I love these and theyre sooo good cause theres a huge variety of nuts. Theres around 5-6 and i love all of them. Also the fact that theyre unsalted makes it better because when they are salted, my throat kind of hurts and get dry after i eat them so i like these a lot better.2
Pasang S.
Pasang S.
Charlotte, NC

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy unsalted nuts tastes delicious. It was my first time purchasing from Sams Club. They are so fresh and great tasting. I will definitely purchase it again and have already recommended to my friends. It is very healthy snack to snack on late night.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Medford, OR

These are super yummy. A great healthy snack on the go. Its a great bargain for how much you get. They are just as good as big name brands and last about a month for me. Great healthy snack for kiddos too. I would definitely recommend this for someone craving a salty snack.
Candice V.
Candice V.
La Verne, CA

Great value! This is two and a half pounds of nuts, and at a great price. I like getting unsalted nuts because I hate adding all of that sodium to my diet, so these are a great option for me. They're a healthy snack to have throughout the day, and give me some great energy!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Kng Of Prussa, PA

This is an essential every time I go shopping at Costco. They are amazing and they are a very healthy snack option especially since they are unsalted. Just a handful of these fills me up and keeps me going throughout the day. I would highly recommend this snack to others.

Join Now