Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by marlene g.Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Patricia P.Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Patricia P.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #85 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
sara f.
sara f.
Suffern, NY
love these. they are not too salty, i dont recommend them for people who eat sodium a lot but these are a good snack that are pretty healthy. i always buy these from costco. affordable and tasty, doesn't get better than that! go out and buy it :) its also nice to have a mix pack of nuts
Anna R.
Anna R.
I loved this so much, need to go back to my local Costco to buy another one! Great snack to pack for work. Repeat customer for sure, until they stop carrying it! Very delicious! Suits my tastes, a healthy, unsalted snack, for anytime really. Great value, huge tub, good mix of nuts!
Penelope M.
Penelope M.
Jacksonville, FL
My husband is a nut fan. This is one of his favorite go to snacks when he is doing something around the house and just wants a quick, satisfying snack. These nuts are delicious and like many things you can by from Costco, they are a good value. This is one of our go to purchases.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Spokane, WA
I always buy these nuts in an attempt to find healthier nut options for my busy life. I usually portion the nuts out into small bags or containers and they are perfect for me to use on the go. I also love to put them in a bowl when I am entertaining or have friends over. Yummy!
Candice V.
Candice V.
La Verne, CA
Great value! This is two and a half pounds of nuts, and at a great price. I like getting unsalted nuts because I hate adding all of that sodium to my diet, so these are a great option for me. They're a healthy snack to have throughout the day, and give me some great energy!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This is an essential every time I go shopping at Costco. They are amazing and they are a very healthy snack option especially since they are unsalted. Just a handful of these fills me up and keeps me going throughout the day. I would highly recommend this snack to others.
Kathleen X.
Kathleen X.
Los Angeles, CA
These extra fancy nuts are extra fancy! I love Kirkland for its bulk bundles of nuts, and probably eat these every day. I get these once a month at Costco and they last me a while. They are such a healthy snack for the great taste, and I would definitely recommend.
Srujal A.
Srujal A.
I like being extra fancy (see what I did there) and getting these on the regular. They are a great value for the amount, they taste good (at least as good as nuts can), and they met my expectations. I wold repurchase and recommend to others. Noms, happy eating.
livia de arruda fernandes r.
livia de arruda fernandes r.
Washington, DC
The Kirkland Signature™ Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts are delicious and nutritious. They’re 2.5 lbs. of great tasting Cashews, Almonds, Pistachios, and Pecans which also makes them a natural source of protein, fiber and essential nutrients - without the salt!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Santa Ana, CA
my husband takes a tub of these with him to work and always keeps him on hand. He is watching his diet and these are perfect snack to have on hand for him. He reaches for them when he's feeling hungry and they always satisfy him. great product to keep around!