BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #33 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elena F.
We initially got these for my dad because they are unsalted so they're a little bit healthier they're different than the other fancy nuts you can definitely taste of these are a little bit healthier it's a good blend really great to put out for guests
Sarah T.
Mesa
Great price and great flavor. I buy them a package them up for a healthy snack on the go. They are affordable and the big can goes along way. Found them at costco!
Sabrina C.
Marana, AZ
This is great tasting on-the-go snacks. I like the variety that this product has and it’s reasonably priced. There’s a one type of nut that i don’t like that is mixed in there but i still love having it for school and work.
Madison B.
Tacoma, WA
Super good and super healthy for you. I like to put them in little baggies and take them with me for school work and the gym. They have a lot of protein. I like the taste. I wish they have more flavors but this is good !
SHIANNE K.
Mesa, AZ
I love these. They are a great healthy snack and a good price for the amount of nuts you get. I love that these are unsalted because that's so hard to find. But I think they sell a salted version as well if you like that.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
My husband and I we are obsessed with this nuts. I am giving a 4 stars because the nuts are roasted in peanut oil. So, if you have peanuts allergy don’t have it. I like the unsalted and it is delicious.
Michelle V.
Phoenix , AZ
Premium bulk nuts at a hard to beat price. The far exceed their competitors in taste and freshness. They’re a go to snack for a quick variety, that’s not only delicious but also satisfying. Go grab yourself some nuts.
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
These nuts are super good and I love that they aren’t salted so they’re just that much healthier! I get these at my Walmart and the family loves them! They’re a great snack for everyone. I would recommend these!
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
This was my go-to snack in undergrad! I would go through about 2 boxes a year, and they always kept me full and awake during class. All the nuts in here are super yummy, and I loved that they are unsalted
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite mix of nuts. A little bit in the pricey side, but so worth it! They are delicious every time! We don’t always buy them because they disappear way too quickly, but when we do- so good!!!