Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Emilee H.
Emilee H.
Bakersfield, CA

Kirkland is a great brand! Always great on price if your looking to stock up or like me have a growing boy and a hungry husband. I generally buy Kirkland or Planters mixed nuts but Kirkland is the best and wayyyyyyy cheaper than Planters. and its a great brand with very a very large combination of items
Mei M.
Mei M.

I get these from Costco and they are absolutely fabulous. I like the unsalted ones because you're able to control your salt intake a little better. The mix is great and the price is unbeatable for such a large jar. I usually eat these midday or for a study snack. Would recommend to any college student.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Austin, TX

My grandparents love this Kirkland brand mixed nuts! Whenever our family goes to visit Korea, they always ask us to buy a bulk for them. I don't think it's too salty and once opened, they last a really long time! Surprisingly it's a pretty big container and is enough to share with lots of members.
ash f.
ash f.

I love this! This is great to snack on and it makes me pretty full when I eat some, so overall I find myself snacking less cause this is so filling. This is pretty decently priced especially if you get this from like Costco where it's priced a little cheaper than your regular supermarket.
Mariana Antonia S.
Mariana Antonia S.

Every time I go to Costco I get this. It is so good. The container is too big but I divide it into little bags and have it ready for snack time. It has a variety of nuts and I love them. I really like that it does not have peanuts because I do not really enjoy those. Perfect mix of nuts
sara f.
sara f.
Suffern, NY

love these. they are not too salty, i dont recommend them for people who eat sodium a lot but these are a good snack that are pretty healthy. i always buy these from costco. affordable and tasty, doesn't get better than that! go out and buy it :) its also nice to have a mix pack of nuts
Anna R.
Anna R.

I loved this so much, need to go back to my local Costco to buy another one! Great snack to pack for work. Repeat customer for sure, until they stop carrying it! Very delicious! Suits my tastes, a healthy, unsalted snack, for anytime really. Great value, huge tub, good mix of nuts!
Penelope M.
Penelope M.
Jacksonville, FL

My husband is a nut fan. This is one of his favorite go to snacks when he is doing something around the house and just wants a quick, satisfying snack. These nuts are delicious and like many things you can by from Costco, they are a good value. This is one of our go to purchases.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Spokane, WA

I always buy these nuts in an attempt to find healthier nut options for my busy life. I usually portion the nuts out into small bags or containers and they are perfect for me to use on the go. I also love to put them in a bowl when I am entertaining or have friends over. Yummy!
Candice V.
Candice V.
La Verne, CA

Great value! This is two and a half pounds of nuts, and at a great price. I like getting unsalted nuts because I hate adding all of that sodium to my diet, so these are a great option for me. They're a healthy snack to have throughout the day, and give me some great energy!

Join Now