Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Ball Ground, GA

This is a family party staple. It's a great blend of nuts that you don't typically buy bags of on their own, so it feels like a treat when you get to have them all together. These would serve well as bar nuts or over yogurt in a parfait, and I use what is left over from the party as a high protein snack.
Emilee H.
Emilee H.
Bakersfield, CA

Kirkland is a great brand! Always great on price if your looking to stock up or like me have a growing boy and a hungry husband. I generally buy Kirkland or Planters mixed nuts but Kirkland is the best and wayyyyyyy cheaper than Planters. and its a great brand with very a very large combination of items
Mei M.
Mei M.

I get these from Costco and they are absolutely fabulous. I like the unsalted ones because you're able to control your salt intake a little better. The mix is great and the price is unbeatable for such a large jar. I usually eat these midday or for a study snack. Would recommend to any college student.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.

These nuts taste great and are very fresh. There is no skimping on the cashews, either. :) I could always use more pistachios, but I can always buy them separately if I want more. If you are trying to cut salt, don't hesitate to buy these. The true flavor of each nut comes through. I will buy more soon
Julie P.
Julie P.
Austin, TX

My grandparents love this Kirkland brand mixed nuts! Whenever our family goes to visit Korea, they always ask us to buy a bulk for them. I don't think it's too salty and once opened, they last a really long time! Surprisingly it's a pretty big container and is enough to share with lots of members.
ash f.
ash f.

I love this! This is great to snack on and it makes me pretty full when I eat some, so overall I find myself snacking less cause this is so filling. This is pretty decently priced especially if you get this from like Costco where it's priced a little cheaper than your regular supermarket.
sara f.
sara f.
Suffern, NY

love these. they are not too salty, i dont recommend them for people who eat sodium a lot but these are a good snack that are pretty healthy. i always buy these from costco. affordable and tasty, doesn't get better than that! go out and buy it :) its also nice to have a mix pack of nuts
Mariana Antonia S.
Mariana Antonia S.

Every time I go to Costco I get this. It is so good. The container is too big but I divide it into little bags and have it ready for snack time. It has a variety of nuts and I love them. I really like that it does not have peanuts because I do not really enjoy those. Perfect mix of nuts
Anna R.
Anna R.

I loved this so much, need to go back to my local Costco to buy another one! Great snack to pack for work. Repeat customer for sure, until they stop carrying it! Very delicious! Suits my tastes, a healthy, unsalted snack, for anytime really. Great value, huge tub, good mix of nuts!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Kingston

Good mix and lots of product for the price. Usually get all my snacks at Costco. I found them very flavourful and fresh. For sure delicious, very tasty. Costco always has a wide variety and good tasting products. I would recommend you go and get your party or everyday snacks there.

Join Now