Add a Photo

#26 in Nuts & Seeds
Photo (1)
Patricia S.
Patricia S.

These nuts taste great and are very fresh. There is no skimping on the cashews, either. :) I could always use more pistachios, but I can always buy them separately if I want more. If you are trying to cut salt, don't hesitate to buy these. The true flavor of each nut comes through. I will buy more soon
Julie P.
Julie P.
Austin, TX

My grandparents love this Kirkland brand mixed nuts! Whenever our family goes to visit Korea, they always ask us to buy a bulk for them. I don't think it's too salty and once opened, they last a really long time! Surprisingly it's a pretty big container and is enough to share with lots of members.
ash f.
ash f.

I love this! This is great to snack on and it makes me pretty full when I eat some, so overall I find myself snacking less cause this is so filling. This is pretty decently priced especially if you get this from like Costco where it's priced a little cheaper than your regular supermarket.
sara f.
sara f.
Suffern, NY

love these. they are not too salty, i dont recommend them for people who eat sodium a lot but these are a good snack that are pretty healthy. i always buy these from costco. affordable and tasty, doesn't get better than that! go out and buy it :) its also nice to have a mix pack of nuts
Anna R.
Anna R.
San Diego, CA

I loved this so much, need to go back to my local Costco to buy another one! Great snack to pack for work. Repeat customer for sure, until they stop carrying it! Very delicious! Suits my tastes, a healthy, unsalted snack, for anytime really. Great value, huge tub, good mix of nuts!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Kingston

Good mix and lots of product for the price. Usually get all my snacks at Costco. I found them very flavourful and fresh. For sure delicious, very tasty. Costco always has a wide variety and good tasting products. I would recommend you go and get your party or everyday snacks there.
Penelope M.
Penelope M.
Jacksonville, FL

My husband is a nut fan. This is one of his favorite go to snacks when he is doing something around the house and just wants a quick, satisfying snack. These nuts are delicious and like many things you can by from Costco, they are a good value. This is one of our go to purchases.
Sam K.
Sam K.

These are great for snacking on at night when you don't want too much but need a little protein. There's nothing complicated or fancy here (despite the name), just plain unsalted nuts. It's a better choice than most of the other snacks available and they suit the need to crunch.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Spokane, WA

I always buy these nuts in an attempt to find healthier nut options for my busy life. I usually portion the nuts out into small bags or containers and they are perfect for me to use on the go. I also love to put them in a bowl when I am entertaining or have friends over. Yummy!
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Brooklyn, NY

I love these and theyre sooo good cause theres a huge variety of nuts. Theres around 5-6 and i love all of them. Also the fact that theyre unsalted makes it better because when they are salted, my throat kind of hurts and get dry after i eat them so i like these a lot better.2

Join Now