BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #14 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Poly K.
Chandler, AZ
Love this trail mix! It's so crunchy and fresh! This whole jar lasts our family of 2 a few months as we eat it everyday! It's a very heathy snack and price is pretty reasonable..it has the major nuts (pistachios, almonds, walnuts, pecans, and cashews) and just a serving of it takes care of my strict diet needs..
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
Foodie Expert
This is addicting! I shall repeat ADDICTING! if you love nuts and love to snack then you should get this at Costco because the prize is very affordable. It’s a healthier snack compare to chips or cookies. You get all the protein and all the good vitamins from this mix of nuts! I would recommend it to everyone.
Nikki K.
Lino Lakes, MN
Kirkland makes amazing nuts! These unsalted fancy nuts are so delicious and so reasonably priced for a great treat! They are premium flavor and quality pared with no salt added! Love these nuts!!!!! Great value!
Rebekah F.
Cypress, TX
Foodie Expert
These taste so good and for the price you just can’t beat it! I think they are the perfect snack to hold you over in between meals when you don’t want to eat junk!
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Foodie Expert
Kirkland is so great, priced right the mixed nuts unsalted are a yummy mix of nuts. Great for snacks, I stick some in Ziploc baggies for my kids to take on the go.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Foodie Expert
There is nothing like the ease of opening a container of nuts that have no shells and using them in baked goods, as a snack or in your breakfast item you are cooking. I purchase them at all of my local Costco and they are always fresh and perfect bc they are ready to use or snack on if desired as afternoon pick me up.
Stefany L.
Indio, CA
Foodie Expert
Unsalted mixed nuts, extra fancy and contains cashew, almonds, pecans, Brazil nuts, and pistachios which are some of my favortes! They are also very healthy and good for your health. It's packed in a very convenient resealable plastic container. Recommended.
Erica A.
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy these nuts whenever I want a snack. I think they are great to take to work for break, or have in between classes at school. They are a healthy alternative to chips because they still have that crunchiness. Try them out !
Izzy B.
new york, ny
Kirkland’s got some great nuts and seeds. I️ find the salted ones too salty but I️ also don’t like salt so I️ stick with the unsalted and there’s a perfect balance between all the nuts. It’s not like how in most mixed nuts where it’s mostly peanuts.
Elena F.
Foodie Expert
We initially got these for my dad because they are unsalted so they're a little bit healthier they're different than the other fancy nuts you can definitely taste of these are a little bit healthier it's a good blend really great to put out for guests