Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Lyndsey M.
Lyndsey M.
Rochester, NY

What can I say? A giant container of nuts? Awesome! What a great value these are. They last my family a long time so we always have a good, healthy snack on hand. Great for packing on the go and also adding to other snacks. We had these for our football party and realized they were great to have all of the time.
Miu T.
Miu T.

I love this unsalted nuts, I always stock up on this item when I am running low. This extra fancy unsalted mixed nuts come with cashews, almond, pistachios and pecans which I love all of them. The only cons is I noticed this box is usually filled up with cashews and almond. I rarely find a pistachios in it now.
Anna Y.
Anna Y.
Voorhees, NJ

Tastes good, amazing quantity. Was a bit pricey at $40 for two containers, after a discount.
But they're good quality and variety. Lots of peanuts and walnuts and they're slightly roasted which adds to the flavor and quality of the nuts as well. I've purchased them multiple times and will probably continue to.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Anaheim, CA

It's a great value if you have the storage necessary for such a large package but these nuts a great, healthy snack to have on hand to take to work, school or a picnic. The nuts are delicious and the variety keeps things interesting. If you like extra salty things, you may consider adding some of your own.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Ball Ground, GA

This is a family party staple. It's a great blend of nuts that you don't typically buy bags of on their own, so it feels like a treat when you get to have them all together. These would serve well as bar nuts or over yogurt in a parfait, and I use what is left over from the party as a high protein snack.
Emilee H.
Emilee H.
Bakersfield, CA

Kirkland is a great brand! Always great on price if your looking to stock up or like me have a growing boy and a hungry husband. I generally buy Kirkland or Planters mixed nuts but Kirkland is the best and wayyyyyyy cheaper than Planters. and its a great brand with very a very large combination of items
Patricia S.
Patricia S.

These nuts taste great and are very fresh. There is no skimping on the cashews, either. :) I could always use more pistachios, but I can always buy them separately if I want more. If you are trying to cut salt, don't hesitate to buy these. The true flavor of each nut comes through. I will buy more soon
Mash A.
Mash A.

This is so good! Perfect for snack time. Eating too much of it does make my stomach feel heavy however, it's just so good and hopefully healthy. I always get them at costco. It's usually on the more expensive side in my opinion ($20 for a jar) But I would buy it again just because it tastes so good
Julie P.
Julie P.
Austin, TX

My grandparents love this Kirkland brand mixed nuts! Whenever our family goes to visit Korea, they always ask us to buy a bulk for them. I don't think it's too salty and once opened, they last a really long time! Surprisingly it's a pretty big container and is enough to share with lots of members.
ash f.
ash f.

I love this! This is great to snack on and it makes me pretty full when I eat some, so overall I find myself snacking less cause this is so filling. This is pretty decently priced especially if you get this from like Costco where it's priced a little cheaper than your regular supermarket.

Join Now