Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Patricia P.Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Patricia P.Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by marlene g.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #53 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
allison s.
allison s.
Good mix of nuts and not too pricey either. They taste good and aren't really salty which is nice. Good healthy snack
Adeline L.
Adeline L.
Humboldt, Tn
I like them, I can salt them the way I like. I don't have to always eat them unsalted. They stay fresh for quite a good while.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Great variety of nuts and it's nice not to have the added salt. A little pricey, but then again most mixed nuts are
Christy K.
Christy K.
These nuts are pretty good for an unsalted optuon. There is a nice mixture of the various nuts without one dominating the container.
Enie B.
Enie B.
Dallas, TX
Yummy yummy they are good any time all times! We get them in bulk and never notice how they finish
Mayara M.
Mayara M.
San Diego, CA
Always very tasty nuts. I prefer the unsalted because it's more healthy but i like any flavor.
Isabella W.
Isabella W.
These are super affordable, tasty nuts. They're perfect for taking on the go or putting them in trail mixes.
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
Looooove these. I can finish one while eating and watching tv, they are just sooo gooooood.
Love this nut mixture and my boyfriend nearly attacks me for them so I would say that these are a winner!
and f.
and f.
This is a good product from a good company. We enjoy it from time to time.