BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #10 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Deborah H.
Lancaster, CA
Kirkland mixed nuts are my husbands favorite. He loves the taste and they have the right mix of nuts. They come in a large jar and last without getting stale. They are costly though.
Patricia  L.
This is a great nut mix and it's so healthy for you. The variety of nuts is great! The packaging is a great size for my household because we are nut eaters and go through this in less than a week. Will buy again
Robin R.
A favorite at our house, this mix is perfect. I use them for recipes, crushing up and toping oatmeal, and a healthy snack for myself and daughter. It's always on our Costco list!
Judith B.
West Roxbury, MA
Yuck! These are bland and tasteless. The salt was needed and I feel as though I am sacrificing health for taste which often happens. Do not buy this. It is not worth your money, at all.
Rosie O.
These nuts are great tasting. I️ love when things are not salted because I’m super sensitive to salty food... I️ like things more on the bland side. Love these
Rose H.
Hampton
We keep these in the car to snack on while running errands and enjoy the taste and the large mouth container makes it easy to grab and go! They are delicious!
Sthéfani A.
Camarillo, CA
Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei
Gaby A.
Richmond, VA
A healthy and handy snack! I love to have these handy, especially in the middle of the day when my hunger tends to strike and I need a little boost. Delicious!
Jessica M.
Canyon Country, CA
This nut mix is fresh, crunchy and perfectly salted. The nuts are larger than other mixes out there. Their larger size provides a satisfying "meaty" texture".
Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
Wonderful mixture of nuts. At a really great value. You get a lot more expensive nuts in this package compared to other ones. It’s healthy and a great value!