Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Melina L.
Melina L.
St-Isidore, Ontario

Yummy even I havnt tried this yet. So gunna buy these and come back for a better review
Chanler K.
Chanler K.

Lots of goodness here. Can't go wrong with a snack here and there. Great for on the go!
Penelope P.
Penelope P.
Brooklyn, NY

Estás nueces son deliciosas, están exquisitamente mezcladas y su sabor es espectacular
One of my favorite snacks - eating a handful right now! Fills me up without guilt!
Big fat beautiful shelled nuts. A nice mix of cashews, almonds, and pistachios.
Makenna M.
Makenna M.

I use these to make my own healthy trail mix. I add in some dried fruit of my choosing and chunks of dark chocolate. I snack on it at work and in class to hold me over until my next meal
Lyndsey M.
Lyndsey M.
Rochester, NY

What can I say? A giant container of nuts? Awesome! What a great value these are. They last my family a long time so we always have a good, healthy snack on hand. Great for packing on the go and also adding to other snacks. We had these for our football party and realized they were great to have all of the time.
Kamila B.
Kamila B.
Herndon, VA

Tasty and healthy snack, good variant for the price. I particularly like the container.
Racheal W.
Racheal W.

These nuts are delicious and nutritious! This is the perfect afternoon snack! Great value, good for you if you are trying to be healthy. My mother in law gave them to me but I'll be buying more soon!
Pasang S.
Pasang S.
Charlotte, NC

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy unsalted nuts tastes delicious. It was my first time purchasing from Sams Club. They are so fresh and great tasting. I will definitely purchase it again and have already recommended to my friends. It is very healthy snack to snack on late night.

Join Now