Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Eliana A.
Eliana A.
Doral, FL

Esta presentación me gusta, calidad y precio excelente, el mix es rico siempre lo tengo cerca a mi cuando tengo antojos
Marta V.
Marta V.

I love these. I always buy them when I'm trying to eat healthier.. they're great tasting and are a really yummy snack!
Lisbett S.
Lisbett S.
La Jolla, CA

I do not usually get salty nuts, so this unsalted mixed variety is perfect! I love nuts and like this brand very much.
Allyson F.
Allyson F.
Santa Rosa, CA

Great variety of nuts. I don't miss the salt at all. Lasts a long time but doesn't start to taste stale. Great value.
Alicia Z.
Alicia Z.
Humboldt, Saskatchewan

kirkland always has the best deal for a large pack of mixed nuts! great variety and great price for how much you get!
Bri L.
Bri L.
Windsor

Love Kirkland brands of anything really. Quality and quantity! My choice since I buy from Costco. Nuts aren't cheap!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Ajax

These are healthy, easy to pack in lunches, and easy to store. My bunnies also love them. We buy these all the time.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Genoa, OH

Great price! Costco has AMAZING products, especially for the cost. Good flavor, great quality. Will continue to buy.
A U.
A U.
Lake Elsinore, CA

great price for this product ! i love mixed nuts and i love Costco products high quality products at a great price .
Maria A.
Maria A.
Guadalajara Jalisco

This is one of my favorites snaks when i am hungry and bored at home and i don´t know what to eat while watching tv

Join Now