Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Allyson F.
Allyson F.
Santa Rosa, CA

Great variety of nuts. I don't miss the salt at all. Lasts a long time but doesn't start to taste stale. Great value.
Robin R.
Robin R.

A favorite at our house, this mix is perfect. I use them for recipes, crushing up and toping oatmeal, and a healthy snack for myself and daughter. It's always on our Costco list!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Mishawaka, IN

One of the things I can't seem to control myself around are.. Nuts. I love nuts. I love the way they taste. I love the way they feel. I love putting two in my mouth and rolling them around on my tongue. I even love just crunching them up and tasting each unique nut flavor. These nuts are no exception! Each nut is whole, not broken up or pieces. They aren't salty at all, hence the unsalted, and the quality is really unmatched. I truly would give it 5 stars but I am not a fan of walnuts. I find them to look like little brains and that freaks me out too much, plus the taste is not as pleasant as the other nuts. The cashews with their curved bodies are delish, sweet and give way easily to pressure to release their flavoring on your tongue. The almond come in two different types: Skinless and skinned. Now, some people mind find the Skinless to be freaky, but it can preform just as well as the skinned almond. It is a nice change of texture and it should not be a reason this nut is dismissed.
Sadie M.
Sadie M.
Montgomery, TX

Love the variety!!!!! Pistachios are my favorite and the cashews too. Perfect snack and comes in a large tin
Madeline K.
Madeline K.
Falls Church, VA

The cashews are a perfect snack during the day. Easy to portion out in smaller containers and take to work.
Sonia J.
Sonia J.
Sugar Land, TX

My go-to snack this nut combination is awesome and the best part is it's not slathered with a ton of salt. Great quality product!
Miranda N.
Miranda N.
Beaverton, OR

What a great road trip snack! It's large enough to supply an entire car full of friends
Erin D.
Erin D.
Memphis, TN

Great value. Perfect variety of nuts. There are unsalted, which I prefer. They are roasted so they still have a robust flavor.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Medford, OR

These are super yummy. A great healthy snack on the go. Its a great bargain for how much you get. They are just as good as big name brands and last about a month for me. Great healthy snack for kiddos too. I would definitely recommend this for someone craving a salty snack.
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

This is a great nut mix and it's so healthy for you. The variety of nuts is great! The packaging is a great size for my household because we are nut eaters and go through this in less than a week. Will buy again

Join Now