BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #53 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tonya R.
Tulsa, Ok
A delicious snack the whole family loves. We all have a different favorite nut, so with this we can all enjoy our favorites. And even though it is salt free, they are still yummy.
Sarah B.
I always have these on hand! A really great ratio of cashews, pistachios, pecans, and almonds. I prefer the unsalted, so then you can enjoy them plain or add your own seasoning!
Michelle B.
I always have to buy a box of these when i go to costco. there is a reason they never last very long at my house. I prefer the unsalted ones because i am trying to watch my salt intake and the salted ones are just a little bit over the top for me. These taste great and I've repurchased countless amount of times.
Katherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these and theyre sooo good cause theres a huge variety of nuts. Theres around 5-6 and i love all of them. Also the fact that theyre unsalted makes it better because when they are salted, my throat kind of hurts and get dry after i eat them so i like these a lot better.2
Jazmine F.
This is a bit expensive but I love that it makes a great snack when I'm on the go and I love the big cashews and pecans they put in the jars. Definitely on my list when I go to Costco
Rosie O.
These nuts are great tasting. I️ love when things are not salted because I’m super sensitive to salty food... I️ like things more on the bland side. Love these
Ally R.
Taylorsville, UT
Kirkland is Great! Bigger portions available and it doesn't break the bank. I personally buy family size of anything from them because it's so good!!!
luisa c.
This one is everything perfect on one big container!!! I loved these I have never bought other brands kirkland went over the top with these mixed nuts.
Mua Desiree D.
fontana, CA
A great choice to a healthy snacks has lots of Almonds which I enjoy it have tryed other trails mix and it's will say almonds but they give very few
Uma A.
Cincinnati, OH
a WOW mix to eat and cook . tastes heavenly and not so costly only the pecans in it used to smell oily if you keep for long otherwise it is delicious