Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Florine T.
Florine T.
Walnut, CA
Nov. 14, 2016, 12:32 p.m.
Review for: Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2)
I absolutely love nuts and these are the best. Unsalted means less sodium which is a plus for me. Its so worth the price for the value.
Mindy M.
Mindy M.
Knoxville, TN
Nov. 13, 2016, 2:46 p.m.
I love this mix and I love that it's unsalted. It can be hard to find Nuts without salt. It's a solid product and a good price point. Worth the Costco membership!
Kem W.
Kem W.
Suwanee, GA
Nov. 12, 2016, 9:42 a.m.
LOVE all the Kirkland options for nuts at Costco. We are members and I always pick them up because the price is always great! Nuts are expensive these days and I love to use them in salads.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
Nov. 5, 2016, 10:17 p.m.
I love these and theyre sooo good cause theres a huge variety of nuts. Theres around 5-6 and i love all of them. Also the fact that theyre unsalted makes it better because when they are salted, my throat kind of hurts and get dry after i eat them so i like these a lot better.2
Marianne G.
Marianne G.
Oct. 31, 2016, 8:59 p.m.
This product is just LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I can not stop to eat it. So good so yummy for evry moment . Is the best
Pasang S.
Pasang S.
Charlotte , NC
Oct. 27, 2016, 9:42 p.m.
Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy unsalted nuts tastes delicious. It was my first time purchasing from Sams Club. They are so fresh and great tasting. I will definitely purchase it again and have already recommended to my friends. It is very healthy snack to snack on late night.
Racheal W.
Racheal W.
Oct. 27, 2016, 10:54 a.m.
These nuts are delicious and nutritious! This is the perfect afternoon snack! Great value, good for you if you are trying to be healthy. My mother in law gave them to me but I'll be buying more soon!
Kamila B.
Kamila B.
Herndon, VA
Oct. 25, 2016, 2:01 p.m.
Tasty and healthy snack, good variant for the price. I particularly like the container.
Lyndsey M.
Lyndsey M.
Rochester, NY
Oct. 24, 2016, 11:59 a.m.
What can I say? A giant container of nuts? Awesome! What a great value these are. They last my family a long time so we always have a good, healthy snack on hand. Great for packing on the go and also adding to other snacks. We had these for our football party and realized they were great to have all of the time.
Makenna M.
Makenna M.
Oct. 24, 2016, 3:46 p.m.
I use these to make my own healthy trail mix. I add in some dried fruit of my choosing and chunks of dark chocolate. I snack on it at work and in class to hold me over until my next meal