BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #41 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karen G.
Corona, CA
Muy buen producto lesba a gustar mucho a toda la gente ya que tiene un sabor increíble muy bueno rico delicioso es fantástico a mi me encanta comerlo lo recomiendo
Sara L.
Bonita, CA
This is a great snack!! I eat a little bowl of nuts 2 or 3 times a week and it keeps me full until it's time for a meal. Unsalted and very natural, I usually eat them with some yogurt.
Deborah H.
Lancaster, CA
Kirkland mixed nuts are my husbands favorite. He loves the taste and they have the right mix of nuts. They come in a large jar and last without getting stale. They are costly though.
nicole k.
Sacramento, CA
These are one of my go to brands for deluxe mixed nuts. Camping or hiking I love that sasiating boost of healthful fat and protein to keep me full through out the day. Perfect hint of salt and minimal breakage.
Patricia  L.
This is a great nut mix and it's so healthy for you. The variety of nuts is great! The packaging is a great size for my household because we are nut eaters and go through this in less than a week. Will buy again
Robin R.
A favorite at our house, this mix is perfect. I use them for recipes, crushing up and toping oatmeal, and a healthy snack for myself and daughter. It's always on our Costco list!
Judith B.
West Roxbury, MA
Yuck! These are bland and tasteless. The salt was needed and I feel as though I am sacrificing health for taste which often happens. Do not buy this. It is not worth your money, at all.
Gaby A.
Richmond, VA
A healthy and handy snack! I love to have these handy, especially in the middle of the day when my hunger tends to strike and I need a little boost. Delicious!
Jessica M.
Canyon Country, CA
This nut mix is fresh, crunchy and perfectly salted. The nuts are larger than other mixes out there. Their larger size provides a satisfying "meaty" texture".
Rose H.
Hampton
We keep these in the car to snack on while running errands and enjoy the taste and the large mouth container makes it easy to grab and go! They are delicious!