Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Janna A.
Janna A.
Fresh Meadows, NY

Love these mixed nuts, great to munch when need to a snack, very heathy and tasty, and the size is a great buy
Cecilia N.
Cecilia N.
Edmonton

I really like the fact that they are not salted. I and my hubby really enjoy it an don't too expensive as well
Cynth L.
Cynth L.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Nuts are really expensive and I always found the Kirkland value packs good value for the quantity you receive.
Anita S.
Anita S.

We always buy these, perfect mix of the nuts we like and good price. Also great for when we have people over!
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
West Lafayette, IN

These unsalted mixed nuts are a very nutritious and healthy snack! I can always grab some while I am working.
I take a cup of this with me when going on a hike. Great light snack that keeps me full enough to keep going.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Van Nuys, CA

They last a while and for the price it's worth it. I don't really like salty foods so this was perfect for me
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Perris, CA

I enjoy nuts with a variety. I will even add them into a salad when I want something different with a crunch.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Port Chester, NY

Great mix and love that it's unsalted. Good blend of flavors and a great value. This large pack lasts forever
Sadie M.
Sadie M.
Montgomery, TX

Love the variety!!!!! Pistachios are my favorite and the cashews too. Perfect snack and comes in a large tin

Join Now