Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Patricia P.Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Patricia P.Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by marlene g.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #8 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christy K.
Christy K.
These nuts are pretty good for an unsalted optuon. There is a nice mixture of the various nuts without one dominating the container.
Enie B.
Enie B.
Dallas, TX
Yummy yummy they are good any time all times! We get them in bulk and never notice how they finish
Mayara M.
Mayara M.
San Diego, CA
Always very tasty nuts. I prefer the unsalted because it's more healthy but i like any flavor.
Isabella W.
Isabella W.
These are super affordable, tasty nuts. They're perfect for taking on the go or putting them in trail mixes.
Love this nut mixture and my boyfriend nearly attacks me for them so I would say that these are a winner!
and f.
and f.
This is a good product from a good company. We enjoy it from time to time.
Wholesale products his brand is well known in our whose Kirkland makes everything useful
Doreen A.
Doreen A.
Richmond, VA
When these come to Costco I usually buy with 4 or 5 I love that they're unsalted and how there's a wide variety of nuts in one container
Hayley G.
Hayley G.
Silver Spring, MD
These nuts are an excellent price for the size of the container. The variety is mix high quality nuts. Especially the pistachios and the pecans. It is always a must buy for me when i make my trip to costco. They never last long in my house.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Columbia, MD
I keep these under my desk at work for easy access to some good snacking! Doesn't even need salt, they're good anyways.