Add a Photo

Photos (3)
A U.
A U.
Lake Elsinore, CA

great price for this product ! i love mixed nuts and i love Costco products high quality products at a great price .
Maria A.
Maria A.
Guadalajara Jalisco

This is one of my favorites snaks when i am hungry and bored at home and i don´t know what to eat while watching tv
cristina c.
cristina c.
Portland, TX

delicious in the mornings especially when I'm on a diet I like to buy me save time and money also is a good snack
Ashwini H.
Ashwini H.
Dallas, TX

Very good for your snacks, very crunchy and keeps you satiated for longer, keeping your hunger pangs at bay.....
Marianne G.
Marianne G.

This product is just LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I can not stop to eat it. So good so yummy for evry moment . Is the best
bassant A.
bassant A.

This mix of unsalted nuts is very yummy, I like all kinds of nuts inside this jar,it's really extra fancy nest.
Christy B.
Christy B.
Buckley , Wa

My grandparents always buy these and I can never stop eating them age I visit! Tasty snack and lots of protein!
Angeles A.
Angeles A.
Stephens City, VA

I get these at cosco i only make a trip to buy these they are my fav snack at all times i recomend to try them
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
mexico

estas saben increible, puedes llevar en pequeñas porciones a donde tu quieras, son perfectos y saben delicioso
Janna A.
Janna A.
Fresh Meadows, NY

Love these mixed nuts, great to munch when need to a snack, very heathy and tasty, and the size is a great buy

Join Now