Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Patricia P.Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Patricia P.Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by marlene g.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #8 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria H.
Maria H.
Frederick, MD
I love this mixture of nuts. I buy them once a month for myself and my son. He picks out what he likes and i eat the rest.
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
south gate
Frat Great for when I'm feeling hungry but in a hurry to do my chores I grab a hand full and snack on them also healthy
Roaa A.
Roaa A.
Redding, CT
We love this mix of nuts ...the first thing I grabbing when I'm at castco,
The amount is good the test is fresh so it's worth it
Stephany E.
Stephany E.
These are expensive but worth it. You can add a handfull to your salad as protein, or just eat them alone as a snack.
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Bothell, WA
This is my favorite brand of mixed nuts to buy. It has a great variety, and obviously you can't beat the price.
Reina E.
Reina E.
Moroni, UT
These nuts are so good to have and great to keep on hand for a quick healthy snack. They pack a good amount of protein.
Yvette D.
Yvette D.
It's my favorite I have to take a full hand of seeds and it's awesome every seed it's soo good and it healthy
allison s.
allison s.
Good mix of nuts and not too pricey either. They taste good and aren't really salty which is nice. Good healthy snack
Adeline L.
Adeline L.
Humboldt, Tn
I like them, I can salt them the way I like. I don't have to always eat them unsalted. They stay fresh for quite a good while.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Great variety of nuts and it's nice not to have the added salt. A little pricey, but then again most mixed nuts are