Add a Photo

#6 in Nuts & Seeds
Photos (3)
Elda B.
Elda B.

My mom used to buy this at Costco!!!! This is so cool!!! I'm starting to buy this myself so I have something to put out when guests come over!
cristina c.
cristina c.
Portland, TX

delicious in the mornings especially when I'm on a diet I like to buy me save time and money also is a good snack
Wholesale products his brand is well known in our whose Kirkland makes everything useful
Doreen A.
Doreen A.
Richmond, VA

When these come to Costco I usually buy with 4 or 5 I love that they're unsalted and how there's a wide variety of nuts in one container
Hayley G.
Hayley G.
Silver Spring, MD

These nuts are an excellent price for the size of the container. The variety is mix high quality nuts. Especially the pistachios and the pecans. It is always a must buy for me when i make my trip to costco. They never last long in my house.
Arina К.
Arina К.
New Hampton, NH

It's hard to find fresh unsalted nuts; this is a good, fresh, roasted product. Not the best nuts I've ever had, but good enough, especially for the price. I'd prefer a little more variety, perhaps some hazelnuts and walnuts. But it's nice to have the pistachios included.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.

Pretty good and not too expensive. I buy these at BJs and they go very quickly in my house. I usually have a coupon that helps with price. but its a great snack.
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.

I can't eat this whole container by myself. Having it unsalted is probably the best thing ever because the salt makes you thirsty.
Sally H.
Sally H.

My office has this in the kitchen and I like to snack on it from time to time. It's a great quick snack and it fills you up. I like the variety and that it's unsalted because the salted ones make my lips feel weird after a while due to all the sodium.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Columbia, MD

I keep these under my desk at work for easy access to some good snacking! Doesn't even need salt, they're good anyways.