Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Stephannie R.
Stephannie R.
Arlington, VA

I just bought these from Costco for our beach trip and love them. I love the taste and the fact that they don't have salt.
Lidia S.
Lidia S.
Lake Orion, MI

It says unsalty but not totally unsalty. Delicious and not too crazy expensive. Has many type of nuts. Healthy and tasty.
Michaela P.
Michaela P.
Salinas, CA

These are the best! All of my favorite nuts and they are the perfect snack because they satisfy my hunger and are healthy
Nivi M.
Nivi M.

This is the best product out there. My family n I buy it as part of our grocery for ever visit .... We love it n continue
Alisa P.
Alisa P.
Vancouver, WA

So so good. Can't get enough of these unsalted nuts and love that there is an unsalted version at all. Thank you, Costco!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Downey, CA

I love these I have them in my car so I can eat them as an on the go snack they are amazing and stay dressh I love costc
Heidi E.
Heidi E.
Tualatin, OR

Unsalted is the way to go. I like all of the nuts in this mix and it provides a great snack in the car enduring traffic.
Jalpa T.
Jalpa T.
Englishtown, NJ

HAVE THEM AT MY DESK , EAT THEM EVERYDAY. LOVE THEM. HEALTHY AND PRIZED RIGHT. TASTY AND FILLING AND A VERY GOOD SNACK.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Columbia, MD

I keep these under my desk at work for easy access to some good snacking! Doesn't even need salt, they're good anyways.
Berenice S.
Berenice S.

Good quality and good price!! Love this product since you get a little bit of everything: almonds, peanuts, cashew, etc

Join Now