BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #41 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah H.
My favorite source of protein for snacking on the go! I just pop some of these in a small ziploc bag and munch on them when I am at work or in class. Keeps me full and satisfied and curbs the cravings.
Yarell G.
These were my go-to snack for a long time! Everyday for school, I would take baggie full of these nuts and just munch throughout classes. These have a wide variety of nuts that I enjoy eating. The Kirkland signature never disappoints!
Lou M.
Bethesda, MD
Basic on my list! It's pricey but they last a lot of time, so is totally worth it. Since they got the unsalted this are my fave! Perfect for toppings yogurt, to go snacks and for oatmeal. They are the most fresh and crunchy nuts I've tried EVER!!
Alexis S.
Pretty good and not too expensive. I buy these at BJs and they go very quickly in my house. I usually have a coupon that helps with price. but its a great snack.
April E.
Buda, TX
I love buying these at Costco! Since I am low carb I go through nuts like crazy fast. I will often but one salted and one unsalted so I can mix them to get just the right saltiness.
Mariana Antonia S.
Every time I go to Costco I get this. It is so good. The container is too big but I divide it into little bags and have it ready for snack time. It has a variety of nuts and I love them. I really like that it does not have peanuts because I do not really enjoy those. Perfect mix of nuts
Sadia K.
Mesa, AZ
An amazing deal for a a big box of nuts! I love the mix of nuts as well as the fact that they are unsalted. A healthy snack for when you need an energy boost and something to satisfy a sudden hunger pang.
Marie W.
I buy this giant container of nuts at least once ever month; I'm obsessed with it. Pistachios, almonds, cashews, and walnuts, with no added salt to keep it healthy. Delicious.
Hieu T.
Arlington, TX
I always have a jar of these nuts at the house. There's a good mixture if different kinds of nuts so that you won't get tired eating the same ones. I eat them as snacks or put them in my salad.
Kem W.
Suwanee, GA
LOVE all the Kirkland options for nuts at Costco. We are members and I always pick them up because the price is always great! Nuts are expensive these days and I love to use them in salads.