Add a Photo

Photos (3)
M U.
M U.
Kennewick, WA

Great selection of higher quality/higher end variety of mixed nuts. Pleasantly surprised to find mixed nuts that weren't 70%+ peanuts or brown into little pieces.
Lisbett S.
Lisbett S.
La Jolla, CA

I do not usually get salty nuts, so this unsalted mixed variety is perfect! I love nuts and like this brand very much.
Esther V.
Esther V.
Kent, WA

There are really good and healthy, and I like them because they have a variety of flavors.
em d.
em d.
Millington, NJ

Yummy and affordable. Easy to portion and take with you on the go. Lasts for a good amount of time. Very filling holds me over between meals
Umiri K.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA

I like eating nuts on a daily basis, because I saw on TV that nuts help you live healthier and longer. I enjoy eating this because it doesn't taste too bland. Also, the varsity makes it less boring to eat
Cecilia C.
Cecilia C.
Brooklyn, NY

i love the packaging on this product cause i now use it for kids stuff but it is overall a very balanced nut situation were you can find all your nuts mixed haha
Jenny T.
Jenny T.

I buy this one or twice a month because it's healthy and great to snack when I'm hungry.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Anderson, Ca

Delicious, fresh. I love that they are unsalted! A healthy snack for when you have he munchies!
I love this nut mix. It is perfect for an on the go snack and tastes great mixed with crasins and m&ms. My sisters never eat enough good fat in their diet and these nuts do the trick.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
San Diego, CA

This is the perfect mix, it has all my favorite nuts. We bought one and put them into little snack bags for out backpacking trip and hikes. They provide the perfect snack/protein while in the wilderness. I also like that it's unsalted so you don't feel bloated while eating it.

Join Now