Add a Photo

#4 in Nuts & Seeds
Photos (3)
Christy K.
Christy K.
March 25, 2017, 10:44 a.m.
Review for: Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2)
These nuts are pretty good for an unsalted optuon. There is a nice mixture of the various nuts without one dominating the container.
Enie B.
Enie B.
Dallas, TX
April 4, 2017, 12:05 a.m.
Yummy yummy they are good any time all times! We get them in bulk and never notice how they finish
Isabella W.
Isabella W.
June 10, 2017, 8:51 p.m.
These are super affordable, tasty nuts. They're perfect for taking on the go or putting them in trail mixes.
April 9, 2017, 11:28 p.m.
Love this nut mixture and my boyfriend nearly attacks me for them so I would say that these are a winner!
and f.
and f.
Feb. 10, 2017, 11:44 a.m.
This is a good product from a good company. We enjoy it from time to time.
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
Huntsville, AL
Dec. 1, 2016, 1:44 a.m.
Great price. Great product. This is a great energizing snack and purchased in bulk can help with meal prep. There is nothing I'd change about this brand.
Helen M.
Helen M.
Chehalis , WA
Nov. 30, 2016, 11:42 p.m.
I always like Kirkland brand I know they have great quality and affordable price! I'll always go to them over any other store! I just wish they had more of gluten free foods!
Julie M.
Julie M.
Austin, TX
Nov. 27, 2016, 9:20 p.m.
This is my favorite snack to keep around the house. Doesn't take much, but it fills me up when I'm hungry - without adding a bunch of unnecessary salt to my diet!
Uma A.
Uma A.
Cincinnati, OH
Nov. 16, 2016, 6:49 p.m.
a WOW mix to eat and cook . tastes heavenly and not so costly only the pecans in it used to smell oily if you keep for long otherwise it is delicious
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Nov. 15, 2016, 12:42 a.m.
I always have to buy a box of these when i go to costco. there is a reason they never last very long at my house. I prefer the unsalted ones because i am trying to watch my salt intake and the salted ones are just a little bit over the top for me. These taste great and I've repurchased countless amount of times.