Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Patricia P.Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Patricia P.Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by marlene g.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #8 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Photos (3)
Buy on Amazon
Mua Desiree D.
Mua Desiree D.
fontana, CA
A great choice to a healthy snacks has lots of Almonds which I enjoy it have tryed other trails mix and it's will say almonds but they give very few
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Tulsa, Ok
A delicious snack the whole family loves. We all have a different favorite nut, so with this we can all enjoy our favorites. And even though it is salt free, they are still yummy.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I always have these on hand! A really great ratio of cashews, pistachios, pecans, and almonds. I prefer the unsalted, so then you can enjoy them plain or add your own seasoning!
Lidia S.
Lidia S.
Lake Orion, MI
It says unsalty but not totally unsalty. Delicious and not too crazy expensive. Has many type of nuts. Healthy and tasty.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Our favorite nuts. Great mixed ratio and it's nice that they're unsalted. You can eat them plain or used them in baked goods. Easy, quick snack.
Marta V.
Marta V.
I love these. I always buy them when I'm trying to eat healthier.. they're great tasting and are a really yummy snack!
Randi N.
Randi N.
I love these! I don't like a lot of salt, so these are perfect for snacking when I need a protein pick me up in the afternoons.
Maisie C.
Maisie C.
Martinez, CA
These nuts are a delicious healthy snack that will leave you full and satisfied. I love the no salt option as a healthier alternative.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Bell Gardens, CA
These mixed nuts are amazing! I specifically go to Costco for these nuts. Everyone in my home love these nuts. I will continue to buy.
Martha A.
Martha A.
Long Beach, Ca
This is my all time favorite go to snack for myself as well as my kids. I also enjoy throwing them into anything I'm baking.