Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Penelope P.
Penelope P.
Brooklyn, NY

Estás nueces son deliciosas, están exquisitamente mezcladas y su sabor es espectacular
One of my favorite snacks - eating a handful right now! Fills me up without guilt!
Big fat beautiful shelled nuts. A nice mix of cashews, almonds, and pistachios.
Krista c.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA

I've never personally bought these, but every time I go to my moms, she always keeps these in our house. She swears by them! There isn't a store near me to get my own though!
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.

I love the perfect mixture of these nuts! I love how they are unsalted which makes me enjoy them even more! I love the variety and that all of them are pretty much evenly distributed. I recommend these to try.
Marta V.
Marta V.

I love these. I always buy them when I'm trying to eat healthier.. they're great tasting and are a really yummy snack!
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Mendota, Ca

A must have item every time we go to Costco my dad never forgets to get this kind of nuts and I must say that I love them they have different types almonds cashews pistachios etc they are great for in between snacks.
Janna A.
Janna A.
Fresh Meadows, NY

Love these mixed nuts, great to munch when need to a snack, very heathy and tasty, and the size is a great buy
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Garland , TX

I love getting nuts unsalted! And this variety pack it perfect can put out some for guests and having 2.5lbs lasts a long time!
Archana N.
Archana N.
Madison

Love these nuts. It has almonds,cashews,hazel nuts,pecans and more. It's a good healthy snack I munch on every single day.