BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #24 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melanie B.
Nampa, ID
These are super great for the kids to throw into snack bags for the park! The energy is needed and the extra fat while breast-feeding is great for me! I love these and that they are unsalted
Rebecca S.
Santa Ana, CA
my husband takes a tub of these with him to work and always keeps him on hand. He is watching his diet and these are perfect snack to have on hand for him. He reaches for them when he's feeling hungry and they always satisfy him. great product to keep around!
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL
We get this one for the family and since they have mixed nuts everyone gets what they want. They are unsalted so they are perfect for snacking. The price is good the only problem is you must have a membership to buy them.
Jazmine F.
This is a bit expensive but I love that it makes a great snack when I'm on the go and I love the big cashews and pecans they put in the jars. Definitely on my list when I go to Costco
Mindy M.
Knoxville, TN
I love this mix and I love that it's unsalted. It can be hard to find Nuts without salt. It's a solid product and a good price point. Worth the Costco membership!
Julie M.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite snack to keep around the house. Doesn't take much, but it fills me up when I'm hungry - without adding a bunch of unnecessary salt to my diet!
Ann S.
Beavercreek, OR
Always fresh and has a tight seal. Just the right variety, delicious, healthy, and no added salt. Easy to open and seal for continued freshness. Reliable quality, freshness, and taste! Not oily. Wonderful to enjoy by the handful. Fully recommend.
Hayley G.
Silver Spring, MD
These nuts are an excellent price for the size of the container. The variety is mix high quality nuts. Especially the pistachios and the pecans. It is always a must buy for me when i make my trip to costco. They never last long in my house.
Cindy Y.
Absolutely love these. Great price for what you get and this lasts me quite some time. I've gotten this so many times and it tastes great. Grab a handful and they're a great snack
Sarah H.
My favorite source of protein for snacking on the go! I just pop some of these in a small ziploc bag and munch on them when I am at work or in class. Keeps me full and satisfied and curbs the cravings.