Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Cynth L.
Cynth L.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Nuts are really expensive and I always found the Kirkland value packs good value for the quantity you receive.
Anita S.
Anita S.

We always buy these, perfect mix of the nuts we like and good price. Also great for when we have people over!
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
West Lafayette, IN

These unsalted mixed nuts are a very nutritious and healthy snack! I can always grab some while I am working.
I take a cup of this with me when going on a hike. Great light snack that keeps me full enough to keep going.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Van Nuys, CA

They last a while and for the price it's worth it. I don't really like salty foods so this was perfect for me
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Perris, CA

I enjoy nuts with a variety. I will even add them into a salad when I want something different with a crunch.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Port Chester, NY

Great mix and love that it's unsalted. Good blend of flavors and a great value. This large pack lasts forever
Val H.
Val H.

Love these nuts. Taste is natural. Love the variety of nuts. They taste te good love thatcostco carrys them.
Karen D.
Karen D.
Riverside, CA

These at my favorite because I dislike salted nuts. I especially love that they don't have peanuts in them!
Xochitl P.
Xochitl P.
Santa Rosa, CA

Very healthy snack for hikes! Love how they are unsalted!! Yum my favorite & go to nuts for a road trip

Join Now