Add a Photo

Martha A.
Martha A.
Long Beach, Ca
April 6, 2017, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2)
This is my all time favorite go to snack for myself as well as my kids. I also enjoy throwing them into anything I'm baking.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Frederick, MD
June 19, 2017, 11:18 a.m.
I love this mixture of nuts. I buy them once a month for myself and my son. He picks out what he likes and i eat the rest.
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
south gate
June 10, 2017, 11:05 p.m.
Frat Great for when I'm feeling hungry but in a hurry to do my chores I grab a hand full and snack on them also healthy
Roaa A.
Roaa A.
Redding, CT
March 24, 2017, 7:54 p.m.
We love this mix of nuts ...the first thing I grabbing when I'm at castco,
The amount is good the test is fresh so it's worth it
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Bothell, WA
April 2, 2017, 10:04 p.m.
This is my favorite brand of mixed nuts to buy. It has a great variety, and obviously you can't beat the price.
Reina E.
Reina E.
Moroni, UT
May 4, 2017, 12:19 p.m.
These nuts are so good to have and great to keep on hand for a quick healthy snack. They pack a good amount of protein.
allison s.
allison s.
June 24, 2017, 6:41 p.m.
Good mix of nuts and not too pricey either. They taste good and aren't really salty which is nice. Good healthy snack
Adeline L.
Adeline L.
Humboldt, Tn
March 29, 2017, 11:06 a.m.
I like them, I can salt them the way I like. I don't have to always eat them unsalted. They stay fresh for quite a good while.
Christy K.
Christy K.
March 25, 2017, 10:44 a.m.
These nuts are pretty good for an unsalted optuon. There is a nice mixture of the various nuts without one dominating the container.
Enie B.
Enie B.
Dallas, TX
April 4, 2017, 12:05 a.m.
Yummy yummy they are good any time all times! We get them in bulk and never notice how they finish