BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #14 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL
Foodie Expert
We get this one for the family and since they have mixed nuts everyone gets what they want. They are unsalted so they are perfect for snacking. The price is good the only problem is you must have a membership to buy them.
Julie M.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite snack to keep around the house. Doesn't take much, but it fills me up when I'm hungry - without adding a bunch of unnecessary salt to my diet!
Mindy M.
Knoxville, TN
I love this mix and I love that it's unsalted. It can be hard to find Nuts without salt. It's a solid product and a good price point. Worth the Costco membership!
Jazmine F.
This is a bit expensive but I love that it makes a great snack when I'm on the go and I love the big cashews and pecans they put in the jars. Definitely on my list when I go to Costco
Ann S.
Beavercreek, OR
Always fresh and has a tight seal. Just the right variety, delicious, healthy, and no added salt. Easy to open and seal for continued freshness. Reliable quality, freshness, and taste! Not oily. Wonderful to enjoy by the handful. Fully recommend.
Hayley G.
Silver Spring, MD
These nuts are an excellent price for the size of the container. The variety is mix high quality nuts. Especially the pistachios and the pecans. It is always a must buy for me when i make my trip to costco. They never last long in my house.
Cindy Y.
Absolutely love these. Great price for what you get and this lasts me quite some time. I've gotten this so many times and it tastes great. Grab a handful and they're a great snack
Alexis W.
Pretty good and not too expensive. I buy these at BJs and they go very quickly in my house. I usually have a coupon that helps with price. but its a great snack.
Sadia K.
Mesa, AZ
An amazing deal for a a big box of nuts! I love the mix of nuts as well as the fact that they are unsalted. A healthy snack for when you need an energy boost and something to satisfy a sudden hunger pang.
Marie W.
I buy this giant container of nuts at least once ever month; I'm obsessed with it. Pistachios, almonds, cashews, and walnuts, with no added salt to keep it healthy. Delicious.