Add a Photo

#13 in Nuts & Seeds
Photos (3)
Nivi M.
Nivi M.

This is the best product out there. My family n I buy it as part of our grocery for ever visit .... We love it n continue
Alisa P.
Alisa P.
Vancouver, WA

So so good. Can't get enough of these unsalted nuts and love that there is an unsalted version at all. Thank you, Costco!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Downey, CA

I love these I have them in my car so I can eat them as an on the go snack they are amazing and stay dressh I love costc
Heidi E.
Heidi E.
Tualatin, OR

Unsalted is the way to go. I like all of the nuts in this mix and it provides a great snack in the car enduring traffic.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Columbia, MD

I keep these under my desk at work for easy access to some good snacking! Doesn't even need salt, they're good anyways.
Berenice S.
Berenice S.

Good quality and good price!! Love this product since you get a little bit of everything: almonds, peanuts, cashew, etc
Eliana A.
Eliana A.
Doral, FL

Esta presentación me gusta, calidad y precio excelente, el mix es rico siempre lo tengo cerca a mi cuando tengo antojos
Lisbett S.
Lisbett S.
La Jolla, CA

I do not usually get salty nuts, so this unsalted mixed variety is perfect! I love nuts and like this brand very much.
Allyson F.
Allyson F.
Santa Rosa, CA

Great variety of nuts. I don't miss the salt at all. Lasts a long time but doesn't start to taste stale. Great value.
Alicia Z.
Alicia Z.
Humboldt, Saskatchewan

kirkland always has the best deal for a large pack of mixed nuts! great variety and great price for how much you get!

Join Now