Add a Photo

#5 in Nuts & Seeds
Photos (3)
Alexis W.
Alexis W.

Pretty good and not too expensive. I buy these at BJs and they go very quickly in my house. I usually have a coupon that helps with price. but its a great snack.
and f.
and f.

This is a good product from a good company. We enjoy it from time to time.
Krista c.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA

I've never personally bought these, but every time I go to my moms, she always keeps these in our house. She swears by them! There isn't a store near me to get my own though!
Marta V.
Marta V.

I love these. I always buy them when I'm trying to eat healthier.. they're great tasting and are a really yummy snack!
Michaela P.
Michaela P.
Salinas, CA

These are the best! All of my favorite nuts and they are the perfect snack because they satisfy my hunger and are healthy
Sophia J.
Sophia J.
Studio City, CA

It's a great snack for my family from teens to 70s. I prefer unsalted mixed nuts to salted ones. But unsalted ones has rather shorter life cycle. Try to finish it sooner than recommended. I like it for anytime of the day as a light snack. I highly recommend it.
Jalpa T.
Jalpa T.
Englishtown, NJ

HAVE THEM AT MY DESK , EAT THEM EVERYDAY. LOVE THEM. HEALTHY AND PRIZED RIGHT. TASTY AND FILLING AND A VERY GOOD SNACK.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Mendota, Ca

A must have item every time we go to Costco my dad never forgets to get this kind of nuts and I must say that I love them they have different types almonds cashews pistachios etc they are great for in between snacks.
Roland B.
Roland B.
Baton Rouge, LA

These. Are. Awesome. I'm always looking for something healthy and they are great quality with out the salt. They can be pricey but we'll worth it.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Santa Ana, CA

I ALWAYS have a jar in my house! It's a health alternative. And it's a mixture of nuts.

Join Now