Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by marlene g.Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Patricia P.Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Patricia P.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #85 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
lori b.
lori b.
Scottsdale, AZ
I always keep a container of these on hand to not only snack on, but for making nut bars and baking. I feel they are a good value unless an alternate store has them on sale...
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
So addicted to these at work! They're a yummy and healthy snack and don't have any of the extra salt... They're good quality and not just all peanuts like other nut mixes can be.
Kaylie C.
Kaylie C.
If you buy them at Costco you'll get a good bang for your buck. They always seemed to be perfectly salted to my liking, which can actually be really annoyed when you get a brand of salted nuts and they're bland or too salty.
luisa c.
luisa c.
This one is everything perfect on one big container!!! I loved these I have never bought other brands kirkland went over the top with these mixed nuts.
Mua Desiree D.
Mua Desiree D.
fontana, CA
A great choice to a healthy snacks has lots of Almonds which I enjoy it have tryed other trails mix and it's will say almonds but they give very few
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Tulsa, Ok
A delicious snack the whole family loves. We all have a different favorite nut, so with this we can all enjoy our favorites. And even though it is salt free, they are still yummy.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I always have these on hand! A really great ratio of cashews, pistachios, pecans, and almonds. I prefer the unsalted, so then you can enjoy them plain or add your own seasoning!
Lidia S.
Lidia S.
Lake Orion, MI
It says unsalty but not totally unsalty. Delicious and not too crazy expensive. Has many type of nuts. Healthy and tasty.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Our favorite nuts. Great mixed ratio and it's nice that they're unsalted. You can eat them plain or used them in baked goods. Easy, quick snack.
Marta V.
Marta V.
I love these. I always buy them when I'm trying to eat healthier.. they're great tasting and are a really yummy snack!