Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Patricia P.Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Patricia P.Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by marlene g.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #5 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Photos (3)
Buy on Amazon
Adam S.
Adam S.
meriden
Delicious healthy snack, love the taste of just some raw unsalted nuts. Best price for mixed nuts around. Big container perfect for sharing. Extremely addicting, recommended to all other nut lovers like me
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Spokane Vly, WA
A pretty even mix of nuts (no peanuts, yay!), and you get a lot more than you do anywhere else for the price. Great for snacking, lunches or putting out during get togethers
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
Glendale
I love shopping at Costco I get great deals specially on nuts I pay wholesale and I was able to buy this out of very reasonable price and it tastes very expensive
nicole k.
nicole k.
Sacramento, CA
These are one of my go to brands for deluxe mixed nuts. Camping or hiking I love that sasiating boost of healthful fat and protein to keep me full through out the day. Perfect hint of salt and minimal breakage.
Carly B.
Carly B.
I LOVE this mix, especially because there are no peanuts which is hard to find in a nut mix. I like to portion it out for easy to grab on the go snacks. Great value for the price!
Donna F.
Donna F.
Aventura, FL
Me and my husband literally went through this in 2 weeks. Super affordable for the amount. Love that it's a mix. Wish they would include less cashews and more of everything else!
lori b.
lori b.
Scottsdale, AZ
I always keep a container of these on hand to not only snack on, but for making nut bars and baking. I feel they are a good value unless an alternate store has them on sale...
Anna K.
Anna K.
NYC
So addicted to these at work! They're a yummy and healthy snack and don't have any of the extra salt... They're good quality and not just all peanuts like other nut mixes can be.
Kaylie C.
Kaylie C.
If you buy them at Costco you'll get a good bang for your buck. They always seemed to be perfectly salted to my liking, which can actually be really annoyed when you get a brand of salted nuts and they're bland or too salty.
luisa c.
luisa c.
This one is everything perfect on one big container!!! I loved these I have never bought other brands kirkland went over the top with these mixed nuts.