Add a Photo

#6 in Nuts & Seeds
Photos (3)
Brigette H.
Brigette H.

These are my favorite. Love that they dont comw with salt and thyre super yummy. Great for snacks
Mandi F.
Mandi F.
Arlington, TX

This is such a good snack. The variety of unsalted nuts is great. I love that they are unsalted.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.

They have a variety of nuts in this container and they taste great even without extra salt added
Susana L.
Susana L.
Miramar, FL

I really like this makes lots Springhill feet very tasty and you can go with a good brunch
Vince S.
Vince S.

Very good product never disliked any of the product and would be very app to buy it again
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Indio, CA

Unsalted units can't go wrong. Perfect on the go snack for us! And great value at costco!
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
South Lyon, MI

My boss turned me onto these. They are a great snack to keep around the office and house.
Miranda V.
Miranda V.
Los Angeles, CA

Really good and satisfied my craving. They are really good!!! I purchase most often......
Na N.
Na N.
San Diego, CA

My only go to brand whenever I find myself looking for mixed nuts. They are so yummy👍🏻👍🏻
Chanler K.
Chanler K.

Lots of goodness here. Can't go wrong with a snack here and there. Great for on the go!