Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Angeles A.
Angeles A.
Stephens City, VA

I get these at cosco i only make a trip to buy these they are my fav snack at all times i recomend to try them
Cecilia N.
Cecilia N.
Edmonton

I really like the fact that they are not salted. I and my hubby really enjoy it an don't too expensive as well
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
mexico

estas saben increible, puedes llevar en pequeñas porciones a donde tu quieras, son perfectos y saben delicioso
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
West Lafayette, IN

These unsalted mixed nuts are a very nutritious and healthy snack! I can always grab some while I am working.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Port Chester, NY

Great mix and love that it's unsalted. Good blend of flavors and a great value. This large pack lasts forever
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Perris, CA

I enjoy nuts with a variety. I will even add them into a salad when I want something different with a crunch.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Van Nuys, CA

They last a while and for the price it's worth it. I don't really like salty foods so this was perfect for me
I take a cup of this with me when going on a hike. Great light snack that keeps me full enough to keep going.
Anita S.
Anita S.

We always buy these, perfect mix of the nuts we like and good price. Also great for when we have people over!
Val H.
Val H.

Love these nuts. Taste is natural. Love the variety of nuts. They taste te good love thatcostco carrys them.

Join Now