BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #41 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Racheal W.
These nuts are delicious and nutritious! This is the perfect afternoon snack! Great value, good for you if you are trying to be healthy. My mother in law gave them to me but I'll be buying more soon!
Hannah B.
Makes me feel healthy... I eat them when I feel an urge to snack. Makes me feel full and the richness of the nuts is satisfying even though they're 'healthy'. Almost kind of sweet and intensely nutty, I think they're better unsalted actually. Good value
Makenna M.
I use these to make my own healthy trail mix. I add in some dried fruit of my choosing and chunks of dark chocolate. I snack on it at work and in class to hold me over until my next meal
Tracey R.
Corona, CA
Absolutely love this mix from Kirkland (costco) I think these are more healthy because they are unsalted. These have cashews, almonds, pecans and pistachios. All of my favorites all wrapped up in one great package
sara f.
Suffern, NY
love these. they are not too salty, i dont recommend them for people who eat sodium a lot but these are a good snack that are pretty healthy. i always buy these from costco. affordable and tasty, doesn't get better than that! go out and buy it :) its also nice to have a mix pack of nuts
Anna R.
I loved this so much, need to go back to my local Costco to buy another one! Great snack to pack for work. Repeat customer for sure, until they stop carrying it! Very delicious! Suits my tastes, a healthy, unsalted snack, for anytime really. Great value, huge tub, good mix of nuts!
Penelope M.
Jacksonville, FL
My husband is a nut fan. This is one of his favorite go to snacks when he is doing something around the house and just wants a quick, satisfying snack. These nuts are delicious and like many things you can by from Costco, they are a good value. This is one of our go to purchases.
Helen M.
Chehalis, WA
I always like Kirkland brand I know they have great quality and affordable price! I'll always go to them over any other store! I just wish they had more of gluten free foods!
Montserrat C.
East Boston , MA
A mis niños les doy nuts algunas veces para el snack!... Son perfectas porque en el envase ya vienen diferentes tipos. Lo único es que es un poco caro, pero son riquísimas.
Kathleen X.
Los Angeles, CA
These extra fancy nuts are extra fancy! I love Kirkland for its bulk bundles of nuts, and probably eat these every day. I get these once a month at Costco and they last me a while. They are such a healthy snack for the great taste, and I would definitely recommend.