BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #8 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany S.
Medford, OR
These are super yummy. A great healthy snack on the go. Its a great bargain for how much you get. They are just as good as big name brands and last about a month for me. Great healthy snack for kiddos too. I would definitely recommend this for someone craving a salty snack.
Amanda H.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This is an essential every time I go shopping at Costco. They are amazing and they are a very healthy snack option especially since they are unsalted. Just a handful of these fills me up and keeps me going throughout the day. I would highly recommend this snack to others.
Lyndsey M.
Rochester, NY
What can I say? A giant container of nuts? Awesome! What a great value these are. They last my family a long time so we always have a good, healthy snack on hand. Great for packing on the go and also adding to other snacks. We had these for our football party and realized they were great to have all of the time.
Alejandra S.
Plainfield, NJ
A must have item every time we go to Costco my dad never forgets to get this kind of nuts and I must say that I love them they have different types almonds cashews pistachios etc they are great for in between snacks.
Racheal W.
These nuts are delicious and nutritious! This is the perfect afternoon snack! Great value, good for you if you are trying to be healthy. My mother in law gave them to me but I'll be buying more soon!
Makenna M.
I use these to make my own healthy trail mix. I add in some dried fruit of my choosing and chunks of dark chocolate. I snack on it at work and in class to hold me over until my next meal
Hannah B.
Makes me feel healthy... I eat them when I feel an urge to snack. Makes me feel full and the richness of the nuts is satisfying even though they're 'healthy'. Almost kind of sweet and intensely nutty, I think they're better unsalted actually. Good value
Tracey R.
Corona, CA
Absolutely love this mix from Kirkland (costco) I think these are more healthy because they are unsalted. These have cashews, almonds, pecans and pistachios. All of my favorites all wrapped up in one great package
sara f.
Suffern, NY
love these. they are not too salty, i dont recommend them for people who eat sodium a lot but these are a good snack that are pretty healthy. i always buy these from costco. affordable and tasty, doesn't get better than that! go out and buy it :) its also nice to have a mix pack of nuts
Anna R.
I loved this so much, need to go back to my local Costco to buy another one! Great snack to pack for work. Repeat customer for sure, until they stop carrying it! Very delicious! Suits my tastes, a healthy, unsalted snack, for anytime really. Great value, huge tub, good mix of nuts!