Add a Photo

Photos (3)
nicole k.
nicole k.
Sacramento, CA
March 14, 2017, 8:02 p.m.
Review for: Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2)
These are one of my go to brands for deluxe mixed nuts. Camping or hiking I love that sasiating boost of healthful fat and protein to keep me full through out the day. Perfect hint of salt and minimal breakage.
Carly B.
Carly B.
June 13, 2017, 6:15 p.m.
I LOVE this mix, especially because there are no peanuts which is hard to find in a nut mix. I like to portion it out for easy to grab on the go snacks. Great value for the price!
Donna F.
Donna F.
Aventura, FL
Feb. 27, 2017, 10:35 a.m.
Me and my husband literally went through this in 2 weeks. Super affordable for the amount. Love that it's a mix. Wish they would include less cashews and more of everything else!
lori b.
lori b.
Scottsdale, AZ
March 19, 2017, 12:50 p.m.
I always keep a container of these on hand to not only snack on, but for making nut bars and baking. I feel they are a good value unless an alternate store has them on sale...
luisa c.
luisa c.
June 10, 2017, 11:12 p.m.
This one is everything perfect on one big container!!! I loved these I have never bought other brands kirkland went over the top with these mixed nuts.
Mua Desiree D.
Mua Desiree D.
Fontana, CA
April 13, 2017, 4:46 p.m.
A great choice to a healthy snacks has lots of Almonds which I enjoy it have tryed other trails mix and it's will say almonds but they give very few
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
April 12, 2017, 6:28 p.m.
I always have these on hand! A really great ratio of cashews, pistachios, pecans, and almonds. I prefer the unsalted, so then you can enjoy them plain or add your own seasoning!
Lidia S.
Lidia S.
Lake Orion, MI
Feb. 8, 2017, 8:12 p.m.
It says unsalty but not totally unsalty. Delicious and not too crazy expensive. Has many type of nuts. Healthy and tasty.
Marta V.
Marta V.
Feb. 8, 2017, 2:45 p.m.
I love these. I always buy them when I'm trying to eat healthier.. they're great tasting and are a really yummy snack!
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Bell Gardens, CA
March 25, 2017, 4:22 p.m.
These mixed nuts are amazing! I specifically go to Costco for these nuts. Everyone in my home love these nuts. I will continue to buy.