Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Downey, CA

I love these I have them in my car so I can eat them as an on the go snack they are amazing and stay dressh I love costc
Eliana A.
Eliana A.
Doral, FL

Esta presentación me gusta, calidad y precio excelente, el mix es rico siempre lo tengo cerca a mi cuando tengo antojos
Berenice S.
Berenice S.

Good quality and good price!! Love this product since you get a little bit of everything: almonds, peanuts, cashew, etc
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Ajax

These are healthy, easy to pack in lunches, and easy to store. My bunnies also love them. We buy these all the time.
Bri L.
Bri L.
Windsor

Love Kirkland brands of anything really. Quality and quantity! My choice since I buy from Costco. Nuts aren't cheap!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Genoa, OH

Great price! Costco has AMAZING products, especially for the cost. Good flavor, great quality. Will continue to buy.
A U.
A U.
Lake Elsinore, CA

great price for this product ! i love mixed nuts and i love Costco products high quality products at a great price .
Ashwini H.
Ashwini H.
Dallas, TX

Very good for your snacks, very crunchy and keeps you satiated for longer, keeping your hunger pangs at bay.....
Christy B.
Christy B.
Buckley , Wa

My grandparents always buy these and I can never stop eating them age I visit! Tasty snack and lots of protein!
Cynth L.
Cynth L.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Nuts are really expensive and I always found the Kirkland value packs good value for the quantity you receive.

Join Now