Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Van Nuys, CA

They last a while and for the price it's worth it. I don't really like salty foods so this was perfect for me
I take a cup of this with me when going on a hike. Great light snack that keeps me full enough to keep going.
Anita S.
Anita S.

We always buy these, perfect mix of the nuts we like and good price. Also great for when we have people over!
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Port Chester, NY

Great mix and love that it's unsalted. Good blend of flavors and a great value. This large pack lasts forever
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Perris, CA

I enjoy nuts with a variety. I will even add them into a salad when I want something different with a crunch.
Val H.
Val H.

Love these nuts. Taste is natural. Love the variety of nuts. They taste te good love thatcostco carrys them.
Really great mix of nuts that's perfect for a snack! The unshelled pistachios and cashews are my favorite !
Karen D.
Karen D.
Riverside, CA

These at my favorite because I dislike salted nuts. I especially love that they don't have peanuts in them!
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Waterbury, CT

Great value especially for nuts. I buy lots of nuts. Delicious!!! I love buying all my nuts from Costco.
Xochitl P.
Xochitl P.
Santa Rosa, CA

Very healthy snack for hikes! Love how they are unsalted!! Yum my favorite & go to nuts for a road trip

Join Now