Add a Photo

Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Santa Ana , CA
May 10, 2017, 8:29 p.m.
Review for: Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2)
Great snack overall. Healthy for friends and family. It is on the affordable side. It met my expectations very much. Love the container because it's just easy to refill it. Always recommend to family and friends.
Yarell G.
Yarell G.
April 13, 2017, 2:16 a.m.
These were my go-to snack for a long time! Everyday for school, I would take baggie full of these nuts and just munch throughout classes. These have a wide variety of nuts that I enjoy eating. The Kirkland signature never disappoints!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
April 9, 2017, 1:54 a.m.
My favorite source of protein for snacking on the go! I just pop some of these in a small ziploc bag and munch on them when I am at work or in class. Keeps me full and satisfied and curbs the cravings.
Lisley M.
Lisley M.
Yonkers , NY
April 12, 2017, 5:30 p.m.
Mis favoritas! Las frutas secas suelen ser bien costosas pero este paquete me costo solamente 15 dólares sino me equivoco! Es muy bueno y realmente jamas lo he vuelvo a encontrar en Costco no se porque
Lou M.
Lou M.
Bethesda, MD
March 6, 2017, 9:20 p.m.
Basic on my list! It's pricey but they last a lot of time, so is totally worth it. Since they got the unsalted this are my fave! Perfect for toppings yogurt, to go snacks and for oatmeal. They are the most fresh and crunchy nuts I've tried EVER!!
April E.
April E.
Buda, TX
March 9, 2017, 10:50 p.m.
I love buying these at Costco! Since I am low carb I go through nuts like crazy fast. I will often but one salted and one unsalted so I can mix them to get just the right saltiness.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
May 22, 2017, 10:59 p.m.
I love the perfect mixture of these nuts! I love how they are unsalted which makes me enjoy them even more! I love the variety and that all of them are pretty much evenly distributed. I recommend these to try.
Mariana Antonia S.
Mariana Antonia S.
March 9, 2017, 7:53 p.m.
Every time I go to Costco I get this. It is so good. The container is too big but I divide it into little bags and have it ready for snack time. It has a variety of nuts and I love them. I really like that it does not have peanuts because I do not really enjoy those. Perfect mix of nuts
nicole k.
nicole k.
Sacramento, CA
March 14, 2017, 8:02 p.m.
These are one of my go to brands for deluxe mixed nuts. Camping or hiking I love that sasiating boost of healthful fat and protein to keep me full through out the day. Perfect hint of salt and minimal breakage.
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
Glendale
April 30, 2017, 6:55 p.m.
I love shopping at Costco I get great deals specially on nuts I pay wholesale and I was able to buy this out of very reasonable price and it tastes very expensive