BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #12 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Breanne G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Foodie Expert
If you like mixed nuts, I can't find one much better! I am amazed by the quality of the nuts. Typically, I feel like mixed nuts have mostly peanuts and few of the other types. This mix has zero peanuts and you get plenty of quality. I highly recommend!
ash f.
Foodie Expert
I love this! This is great to snack on and it makes me pretty full when I eat some, so overall I find myself snacking less cause this is so filling. This is pretty decently priced especially if you get this from like Costco where it's priced a little cheaper than your regular supermarket.
Amanda H.
W Bloomfield, MI
Foodie Expert
We buy this nut mix regularly in our household. The price is great for such a nice but mix. I especially enjoy the pecans and my daughters love the cashews. Love that they are unsalted for guilt free snack!
Kate L.
Indianapolis, IN
When you say "extra fancy" and "costco brand" to me, you've just made my day. Do you have a coworker that you kinda like and think to yourself "I should get them a Christmas present"? Drop a big 'ol jar of "Extra fancy" in their lap and make a new bestie.
Tiffany S.
Medford, OR
These are super yummy. A great healthy snack on the go. Its a great bargain for how much you get. They are just as good as big name brands and last about a month for me. Great healthy snack for kiddos too. I would definitely recommend this for someone craving a salty snack.
Hannah H.
Spokane, WA
Foodie Expert
I always buy these nuts in an attempt to find healthier nut options for my busy life. I usually portion the nuts out into small bags or containers and they are perfect for me to use on the go. I also love to put them in a bowl when I am entertaining or have friends over. Yummy!
Stephanie P.
Washington, DC
These are my favorite nuts. I don't like salted nuts, so I always opt for unsalted. They have a natural sweetness to them that makes them taste great just plain. Plus, Costco always has them for the cheapest price.
Katherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these and theyre sooo good cause theres a huge variety of nuts. Theres around 5-6 and i love all of them. Also the fact that theyre unsalted makes it better because when they are salted, my throat kind of hurts and get dry after i eat them so i like these a lot better.2
Amanda H.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This is an essential every time I go shopping at Costco. They are amazing and they are a very healthy snack option especially since they are unsalted. Just a handful of these fills me up and keeps me going throughout the day. I would highly recommend this snack to others.
Lyndsey M.
Rochester, NY
What can I say? A giant container of nuts? Awesome! What a great value these are. They last my family a long time so we always have a good, healthy snack on hand. Great for packing on the go and also adding to other snacks. We had these for our football party and realized they were great to have all of the time.