Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by marlene g.Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Patricia P.Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Patricia P.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #85 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kassie R.
Kassie R.
These are wonderful for snacking on if you're lazy at food prep but trying not to eat so much junk. When I'm at home and need a snack or just need a filler for work, I just grab a handful and viola! They're filling enough and don't get boring because of the variety.
Krista c.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I've never personally bought these, but every time I go to my moms, she always keeps these in our house. She swears by them! There isn't a store near me to get my own though!
Claydie L.
Claydie L.
Good little snack. Especially when you're on the road. Or just anywhere in general. I love salty snacks,but I was trying to cut back. This was a good choice. Will buy again in the future. Take a bag home!!!!!!!!!!!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Great snack overall. Healthy for friends and family. It is on the affordable side. It met my expectations very much. Love the container because it's just easy to refill it. Always recommend to family and friends.
Yarell G.
Yarell G.
These were my go-to snack for a long time! Everyday for school, I would take baggie full of these nuts and just munch throughout classes. These have a wide variety of nuts that I enjoy eating. The Kirkland signature never disappoints!
Lisley M.
Lisley M.
Yonkers, NY
Mis favoritas! Las frutas secas suelen ser bien costosas pero este paquete me costo solamente 15 dólares sino me equivoco! Es muy bueno y realmente jamas lo he vuelvo a encontrar en Costco no se porque
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
My favorite source of protein for snacking on the go! I just pop some of these in a small ziploc bag and munch on them when I am at work or in class. Keeps me full and satisfied and curbs the cravings.
Lou M.
Lou M.
Bethesda, MD
Basic on my list! It's pricey but they last a lot of time, so is totally worth it. Since they got the unsalted this are my fave! Perfect for toppings yogurt, to go snacks and for oatmeal. They are the most fresh and crunchy nuts I've tried EVER!!
Claire N.
Claire N.
Festus, MO
this project is so delicious I enjoy eating it plus it is insulted so it is very healthy for you. I love trail mixes because they give you a good variety in flavor and textures. I would recommend this product to anyone
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Weslaco
I love the perfect mixture of these nuts! I love how they are unsalted which makes me enjoy them even more! I love the variety and that all of them are pretty much evenly distributed. I recommend these to try.