Add a Photo

#6 in Nuts & Seeds
Photos (3)
Val H.
Val H.

Love these nuts. Taste is natural. Love the variety of nuts. They taste te good love thatcostco carrys them.
Karen D.
Karen D.
Riverside, CA

These at my favorite because I dislike salted nuts. I especially love that they don't have peanuts in them!
Really great mix of nuts that's perfect for a snack! The unshelled pistachios and cashews are my favorite !
Love this nut mixture and my boyfriend nearly attacks me for them so I would say that these are a winner!
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Waterbury, CT

Great value especially for nuts. I buy lots of nuts. Delicious!!! I love buying all my nuts from Costco.
Xochitl P.
Xochitl P.
Santa Rosa, CA

Very healthy snack for hikes! Love how they are unsalted!! Yum my favorite & go to nuts for a road trip
Cristi D.
Cristi D.

Favorite snack! Healthy for you and keeps you full. No salt which is great! Good for anytime and place
Angela B.
Angela B.
Frederick, MD

This is a great healthy snack! The value is great for the price and the ingredients are always fresh!
Belinda Z.
Belinda Z.
West Hempstead, NY

Very fresh and yummy nuts. Big size with reasonable price. Good to health and good to family share!
Enie B.
Enie B.
Dallas, TX

Yummy yummy they are good any time all times! We get them in bulk and never notice how they finish