Add a Photo

#13 in Nuts & Seeds
Photos (3)
Olivia M.
Olivia M.

I love Kirkland signature extra fancy unsalted mixed nuts! They taste so amazing and they are fun to snack on! A good quantity as well!
Florine T.
Florine T.
Walnut, CA

I absolutely love nuts and these are the best. Unsalted means less sodium which is a plus for me. Its so worth the price for the value.
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ

Amazing amount of nuts for such a cheap price! They last a week or so, which is great! Saves $$ and healthy, who could ask for more?!
Jodie V.
Jodie V.
Edmonton, AB - Alberta

we love nuts around our house as a quick snack or pick me up. this one is a good one as it has a good mix and satisfies the craving
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Brooklyn, NY

These are the best. I love that they are natural, unsalted and mixed variety. I love having the large package so I can take as I go
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.

I can't eat this whole container by myself. Having it unsalted is probably the best thing ever because the salt makes you thirsty.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Bakersfield, CA

Love this brand it taste amazing i always have a jar in my kitchen! Ready to munch on during a movie or just hanging out love it!
Sonia J.
Sonia J.
Sugar Land, TX

My go-to snack this nut combination is awesome and the best part is it's not slathered with a ton of salt. Great quality product!
Annie A.
Annie A.

If you enojoy eating snacks but take cares of your health you can eat this nuts without worries! Are delicious and low calories!
Ariadna P.
Ariadna P.

Es genial siempre traiga varios tipos de semillas, el bote tiene un precio razonable y sella perfecto para. Mantenerlas frescas.

Join Now