BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #15 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Srujal A.
I like being extra fancy (see what I did there) and getting these on the regular. They are a great value for the amount, they taste good (at least as good as nuts can), and they met my expectations. I wold repurchase and recommend to others. Noms, happy eating.
Megan A.
Santa Ana, CA
It's a great value if you have the storage necessary for such a large package but these nuts a great, healthy snack to have on hand to take to work, school or a picnic. The nuts are delicious and the variety keeps things interesting. If you like extra salty things, you may consider adding some of your own.
Amanda H.
Strongsville, OH
Doesn't eating these make you feel EXTRA FANCY too?? I usually stock up on this item from Costco whenever I am running low, and I am very pleased it is one of their staples. It has several different kinds of quality nuts in it, including cashews and pistachios, and with no salt it keeps this blend a healthy snack full of natural fats and oils. Plus, it's so flavorful you won't miss the salt at all, I promise!
Sally H.
My office has this in the kitchen and I like to snack on it from time to time. It's a great quick snack and it fills you up. I like the variety and that it's unsalted because the salted ones make my lips feel weird after a while due to all the sodium.
Lisley M.
Yonkers , NY
Mis favoritas! Las frutas secas suelen ser bien costosas pero este paquete me costo solamente 15 dólares sino me equivoco! Es muy bueno y realmente jamas lo he vuelvo a encontrar en Costco no se porque
Anna Y.
Voorhees, NJ
Tastes good, amazing quantity. Was a bit pricey at $40 for two containers, after a discount.
But they're good quality and variety. Lots of peanuts and walnuts and they're slightly roasted which adds to the flavor and quality of the nuts as well. I've purchased them multiple times and will probably continue to.
Amber F.
I seriously love Costco. These nuts will last awhile, fantastic deal for the price. They are no different in taste from any other brand of nut. I've always been completely satisfied with my overall experience of kirklands nuts.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
Kirkland: Costco's signature brand!!! What's not to love? You get quality and quantity always! I prefer unsalted to salted, but that's just my personal preference. You get a little of everything in the mixed nuts, cashews and almonds are my favorites.
Joanna S.
San Diego, CA
This is the perfect mix, it has all my favorite nuts. We bought one and put them into little snack bags for out backpacking trip and hikes. They provide the perfect snack/protein while in the wilderness. I also like that it's unsalted so you don't feel bloated while eating it.
Breanne G.
Harrodsburg, KY
If you like mixed nuts, I can't find one much better! I am amazed by the quality of the nuts. Typically, I feel like mixed nuts have mostly peanuts and few of the other types. This mix has zero peanuts and you get plenty of quality. I highly recommend!