BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #12 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah W.
Brockton, MA
Being a plant-based vegan, having nuts and seeds for snacks around the house is SO important. I always have a container or these nuts at my house and tend to snack on a handful a day. They are also fabulous to keep in the car for an emergency bite. The only downside is that they are very, very expensive, however, for nuts, this is the price you will pay. Therefore, I do not hesitate when buying this product!
Izzy B.
new york, ny
Kirkland’s got some great nuts and seeds. I️ find the salted ones too salty but I️ also don’t like salt so I️ stick with the unsalted and there’s a perfect balance between all the nuts. It’s not like how in most mixed nuts where it’s mostly peanuts.
Rebecca L.
I LOVE these nuts! Great for parties and just for snacking on. I love how these are no salt too so I don’t feel like dying of thirst after I have a handful. I’m so glad that Costco started carrying no salt versions of their nuts!
Sabrina C.
Marana , AZ
This is great tasting on-the-go snacks. I like the variety that this product has and it’s reasonably priced. There’s a one type of nut that i don’t like that is mixed in there but i still love having it for school and work.
Madison B.
Tacoma, WA
Super good and super healthy for you. I like to put them in little baggies and take them with me for school work and the gym. They have a lot of protein. I like the taste. I wish they have more flavors but this is good !
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
My husband and I we are obsessed with this nuts. I am giving a 4 stars because the nuts are roasted in peanut oil. So, if you have peanuts allergy don’t have it. I like the unsalted and it is delicious.
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
These nuts are super good and I love that they aren’t salted so they’re just that much healthier! I get these at my Walmart and the family loves them! They’re a great snack for everyone. I would recommend these!
Nikki K.
Lino Lakes
Kirkland makes amazing nuts! These unsalted fancy nuts are so delicious and so reasonably priced for a great treat! They are premium flavor and quality pared with no salt added! Love these nuts!!!!! Great value!
Alecia P.
Lovely , good tasting nuts. Great price and I would love to repurchase them in the future. Hazelnuts , cashews , almonds , Brazil nuts and pistachios! It’s affordable and would recommend them to a friend
Rawabi E.
Gainesville, FL
I love eating these on the go! I usually keep some as a snack in my bad before going to the gym or school. I don’t usually buy unsalted nuts but these are not too bad. I would definitely recommend them!