Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Genoa, OH

Great price! Costco has AMAZING products, especially for the cost. Good flavor, great quality. Will continue to buy.
A U.
A U.
Lake Elsinore, CA

great price for this product ! i love mixed nuts and i love Costco products high quality products at a great price .
Ashwini H.
Ashwini H.
Dallas, TX

Very good for your snacks, very crunchy and keeps you satiated for longer, keeping your hunger pangs at bay.....
Christy B.
Christy B.
Buckley, Wa

My grandparents always buy these and I can never stop eating them age I visit! Tasty snack and lots of protein!
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Bothell, WA

This is my favorite brand of mixed nuts to buy. It has a great variety, and obviously you can't beat the price.
Angeles A.
Angeles A.
Stephens City, VA

I get these at cosco i only make a trip to buy these they are my fav snack at all times i recomend to try them
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Van Nuys, CA

They last a while and for the price it's worth it. I don't really like salty foods so this was perfect for me
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Perris, CA

I enjoy nuts with a variety. I will even add them into a salad when I want something different with a crunch.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Port Chester, NY

Great mix and love that it's unsalted. Good blend of flavors and a great value. This large pack lasts forever
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
West Lafayette, IN

These unsalted mixed nuts are a very nutritious and healthy snack! I can always grab some while I am working.