Add a Photo

#26 in Nuts & Seeds
Photo (1)
sandy k.
sandy k.

great to have as a snack here and there whenever, sometimes mix it in with some craisins and have them at my desk for whenever
This is the best mixed nuts. They taste fresh and are full of protein and unsalted so very healthy. Very highly recommended!
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Holtville, CA

This is a great snack!! Specially on the go just in a zip lock bag and out. I eat them a lot btwn meals. helps my metabolism
jessica t.
jessica t.
Vancouver

great value and are good on the go snacks. I also use them in salads for extra crunch and flavor, or just eat them as is :)
Tracee W.
Tracee W.

Only nuts I buy for my kids only ones they will eat and I can make individual bags for my kids and can use it in my oatmeal
Archana N.
Archana N.
Madison

Love these nuts. It has almonds,cashews,hazel nuts,pecans and more. It's a good healthy snack I munch on every single day.
sofia s.
sofia s.
San Ramon, CA

I like this one because it has all kinds of nuts in it, not just a big box of the same boring nuts. I definitely recommend
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Kamloops

I've boughten these at Costco a few times, and both times they where stale old tasting nuts. I didn't bother a third time.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.

I like that there unsalted and they taste really good and Kirkland is usually the brand that you get when you go to Costco
Stephannie R.
Stephannie R.
Arlington, VA

I just bought these from Costco for our beach trip and love them. I love the taste and the fact that they don't have salt.

Join Now