Add a Photo

#10 in Nuts & Seeds
Photos (3)
Tracee W.
Tracee W.

Only nuts I buy for my kids only ones they will eat and I can make individual bags for my kids and can use it in my oatmeal
jessica t.
jessica t.
Vancouver

great value and are good on the go snacks. I also use them in salads for extra crunch and flavor, or just eat them as is :)
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Kamloops

I've boughten these at Costco a few times, and both times they where stale old tasting nuts. I didn't bother a third time.
Stephannie R.
Stephannie R.
Arlington, VA

I just bought these from Costco for our beach trip and love them. I love the taste and the fact that they don't have salt.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.

I like that there unsalted and they taste really good and Kirkland is usually the brand that you get when you go to Costco
sofia s.
sofia s.
San Ramon, CA

I like this one because it has all kinds of nuts in it, not just a big box of the same boring nuts. I definitely recommend
Nivi M.
Nivi M.

This is the best product out there. My family n I buy it as part of our grocery for ever visit .... We love it n continue
Lidia S.
Lidia S.
Lake Orion, MI

It says unsalty but not totally unsalty. Delicious and not too crazy expensive. Has many type of nuts. Healthy and tasty.
Alisa P.
Alisa P.
Bonney lake, WA

So so good. Can't get enough of these unsalted nuts and love that there is an unsalted version at all. Thank you, Costco!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Downey, CA

I love these I have them in my car so I can eat them as an on the go snack they are amazing and stay dressh I love costc

Join Now