Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Patricia P.Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by Patricia P.Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) uploaded by marlene g.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #53 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Big fat beautiful shelled nuts. A nice mix of cashews, almonds, and pistachios.
Jen K.
Jen K.
Ambler, PA
Love all of the varieties of nuts Costco supplies. We always have a container on hand at home. Great as a snack at home, with lunch, on the go or as a quick protein pick me up. Always high quality nuts and large whole pieces. Can't say enough about the quality and flavor is always robust and fresh. Also love that they offer an unsalted option to keep your sodium intake down! Definitely recommend.
Alyson L.
Alyson L.
Berkeley, CA
Honestly, Kirkland's tagline should be "We do it better, bigger, and cheaper" because everything that they generically mass-produce ends up being better than all the brand-names that just sound like more $$$$. I love these mixed nuts because they're unsalted and have a good variety so I don't feel the need to get a pound bag of each type and mix it together myself! yaaayyy
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
This is a great alternative to unhealthy snacking at work, this is probably second favorite but mix that I have in my desk and gets me through those tough days where I am ravenous, however I feel as though there are more almonds and cashews in proportion to other nuts
Mei M.
Mei M.
I get these from Costco and they are absolutely fabulous. I like the unsalted ones because you're able to control your salt intake a little better. The mix is great and the price is unbeatable for such a large jar. I usually eat these midday or for a study snack. Would recommend to any college student.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Henderson, NV
One of the best vale products available through Kirkland. A very satisfying, healthy snack option without the salt! This is one of my families go to snack sources for lunches and after work. Convenient packaging with a variety of quality nuts to mix and match as you desire.
Anna Lee M.
Anna Lee M.
Franklin , TN
This is a bang for your buck--and also addicting. I love to have nuts on hand because they make for a filling snack or something quick to grab on the way out the door. Nuts can be pricey, but thank goodness for Costco. Also, the unsalted variety is perfection!
Jordanne G.
Jordanne G.
San Diego, CA
I purchase this product at Costco because you get a big container of nuts! There are an equal proportion of each kind of nut and it tastes amazing. It's a little pricy so making them last is hard! I recommended the unsalted because the salted are very very salty.
Caylyn S.
Caylyn S.
I wish they made this combo with some light salt but other than that, they're great! I love the variety of nuts that make for a great flavor and I love being able to buy it in bulk from Costco because it'll last me a nice amount of time.
I was looking for a healthy snack to munch on while in class and I'm glad I found this one. I like that it is unsalted and has a variety of different nuts. It keeps my stomach at bay until I have time for lunch and these nuts are healthy for you, so it is a plus! It is at Costco so you know you'd be getting a decent size tub for the price. Repurchase it a couple of times already!