Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Bothell, WA

This is my favorite brand of mixed nuts to buy. It has a great variety, and obviously you can't beat the price.
Angeles A.
Angeles A.
Stephens City, VA

I get these at cosco i only make a trip to buy these they are my fav snack at all times i recomend to try them
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Van Nuys, CA

They last a while and for the price it's worth it. I don't really like salty foods so this was perfect for me
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Port Chester, NY

Great mix and love that it's unsalted. Good blend of flavors and a great value. This large pack lasts forever
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Perris, CA

I enjoy nuts with a variety. I will even add them into a salad when I want something different with a crunch.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
West Lafayette, IN

These unsalted mixed nuts are a very nutritious and healthy snack! I can always grab some while I am working.
Val H.
Val H.

Love these nuts. Taste is natural. Love the variety of nuts. They taste te good love thatcostco carrys them.
Karen D.
Karen D.
Riverside, CA

These at my favorite because I dislike salted nuts. I especially love that they don't have peanuts in them!
Really great mix of nuts that's perfect for a snack! The unshelled pistachios and cashews are my favorite !
Love this nut mixture and my boyfriend nearly attacks me for them so I would say that these are a winner!

Join Now