BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #10 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emilee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Kirkland is a great brand! Always great on price if your looking to stock up or like me have a growing boy and a hungry husband. I generally buy Kirkland or Planters mixed nuts but Kirkland is the best and wayyyyyyy cheaper than Planters. and its a great brand with very a very large combination of items
Julie P.
Austin, TX
My grandparents love this Kirkland brand mixed nuts! Whenever our family goes to visit Korea, they always ask us to buy a bulk for them. I don't think it's too salty and once opened, they last a really long time! Surprisingly it's a pretty big container and is enough to share with lots of members.
I love this nut mix. It is perfect for an on the go snack and tastes great mixed with crasins and m&ms. My sisters never eat enough good fat in their diet and these nuts do the trick.
Candice V.
La Verne, CA
Great value! This is two and a half pounds of nuts, and at a great price. I like getting unsalted nuts because I hate adding all of that sodium to my diet, so these are a great option for me. They're a healthy snack to have throughout the day, and give me some great energy!
Arina К.
New Hampton, NH
It's hard to find fresh unsalted nuts; this is a good, fresh, roasted product. Not the best nuts I've ever had, but good enough, especially for the price. I'd prefer a little more variety, perhaps some hazelnuts and walnuts. But it's nice to have the pistachios included.
Pasang S.
Elmhurst, NY
Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy unsalted nuts tastes delicious. It was my first time purchasing from Sams Club. They are so fresh and great tasting. I will definitely purchase it again and have already recommended to my friends. It is very healthy snack to snack on late night.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD
I love getting Unsalted mixed nuts, they are harder to come by than the salted ones for some reason. I love cooking with these, just eating them plain, baking with them. I mean the choices are endless and since they are not salted, you don't have to worry about how the end product may be effected by adding these in.
Srujal A.
I like being extra fancy (see what I did there) and getting these on the regular. They are a great value for the amount, they taste good (at least as good as nuts can), and they met my expectations. I wold repurchase and recommend to others. Noms, happy eating.
Megan A.
Santa Ana, CA
It's a great value if you have the storage necessary for such a large package but these nuts a great, healthy snack to have on hand to take to work, school or a picnic. The nuts are delicious and the variety keeps things interesting. If you like extra salty things, you may consider adding some of your own.
Amanda H.
Strongsville, OH
Doesn't eating these make you feel EXTRA FANCY too?? I usually stock up on this item from Costco whenever I am running low, and I am very pleased it is one of their staples. It has several different kinds of quality nuts in it, including cashews and pistachios, and with no salt it keeps this blend a healthy snack full of natural fats and oils. Plus, it's so flavorful you won't miss the salt at all, I promise!