Add a Photo

#6 in Nuts & Seeds
Photos (3)
Tracee W.
Tracee W.

Only nuts I buy for my kids only ones they will eat and I can make individual bags for my kids and can use it in my oatmeal
Stephannie R.
Stephannie R.
Arlington, VA

I just bought these from Costco for our beach trip and love them. I love the taste and the fact that they don't have salt.
sofia s.
sofia s.
San Ramon, CA

I like this one because it has all kinds of nuts in it, not just a big box of the same boring nuts. I definitely recommend
Lidia S.
Lidia S.
Lake Orion, MI

It says unsalty but not totally unsalty. Delicious and not too crazy expensive. Has many type of nuts. Healthy and tasty.
Alisa P.
Alisa P.
Bonney lake , Washington

So so good. Can't get enough of these unsalted nuts and love that there is an unsalted version at all. Thank you, Costco!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Downey, CA

I love these I have them in my car so I can eat them as an on the go snack they are amazing and stay dressh I love costc
Heidi E.
Heidi E.
Tualatin, OR

Unsalted is the way to go. I like all of the nuts in this mix and it provides a great snack in the car enduring traffic.
Reina E.
Reina E.
Moroni, UT

These nuts are so good to have and great to keep on hand for a quick healthy snack. They pack a good amount of protein.
Eliana A.
Eliana A.
Doral, FL

Esta presentación me gusta, calidad y precio excelente, el mix es rico siempre lo tengo cerca a mi cuando tengo antojos
Berenice S.
Berenice S.

Good quality and good price!! Love this product since you get a little bit of everything: almonds, peanuts, cashew, etc