Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Canyon Cntry, CA

This nut mix is fresh, crunchy and perfectly salted. The nuts are larger than other mixes out there. Their larger size provides a satisfying "meaty" texture".
Martha A.
Martha A.
Westbury, NY

I buy this 2.5 lb unsalted mix nuts it's a good source of fat and healhtt7snack. It's a good price deal and my friends love it when I take or out to share.
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
Huntsville, AL

Great price. Great product. This is a great energizing snack and purchased in bulk can help with meal prep. There is nothing I'd change about this brand.
Sivi P.
Sivi P.
Whitby, Ontario

I use this for my homemade trail mix. Costco and Kirkland never disappoint. Amazing prices, amazing quality and the packaging can be reused so no waste!
Eleonora K.
Eleonora K.
Rego Park, NY

I often buy it in Costco, me and my family loves them)) sometimes instead of popcorn its good, I even made mazurka cake with this nuts)) it was awesome
Uma A.
Uma A.
Cincinnati, OH

a WOW mix to eat and cook . tastes heavenly and not so costly only the pecans in it used to smell oily if you keep for long otherwise it is delicious
Marjorie B.
Marjorie B.

These nuts are very delicious and especially good because they do not have peanuts. My mom can't have much peanuts but she likes other kinds of nuts.
Roland B.
Roland B.
Baton Rouge, LA

These. Are. Awesome. I'm always looking for something healthy and they are great quality with out the salt. They can be pricey but we'll worth it.
Esta mescla me gusta y el tamaño me encanta porque me rinden para picar bastante y las llevo en bolsitas a todo lados buena marca y muy conocida
alina g.
alina g.
Elkridge, MD

I love these so much. I mostly only eat the cashews but it's good that there's a variety of nuts because sometimes i want to eat other nuts too

Join Now