BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #10 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Fiona D.
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE NUT MIX EVER. It's awesome that they offer a no-salt option for a truly healthy snack. I find their mixes always tasting fresh and being super crunchy despite coming in these large boxes that don't get eaten all at once. I guess the packaging must be good and air tights. I also find that these have a great and proportionate (!) mix of nuts, with plenty of almonds, cashews, and macademia nuts etc (no peanuts, so it's all serious game). Awesome product and I'm so grateful I have access to Costco haha!
Evelyn R.
Glendale
I love shopping at Costco I get great deals specially on nuts I pay wholesale and I was able to buy this out of very reasonable price and it tastes very expensive
Carly B.
I LOVE this mix, especially because there are no peanuts which is hard to find in a nut mix. I like to portion it out for easy to grab on the go snacks. Great value for the price!
Donna F.
Aventura, FL
Me and my husband literally went through this in 2 weeks. Super affordable for the amount. Love that it's a mix. Wish they would include less cashews and more of everything else!
lori b.
Scottsdale, AZ
I always keep a container of these on hand to not only snack on, but for making nut bars and baking. I feel they are a good value unless an alternate store has them on sale...
Fjorentina H.
Bronx, NY
Very good, i just wish they had brasilian nuts too. Anyway it's my go to every time! The fruits are of a very good quality, I eat them raw, I use them in my recipes.
Tonya R.
Tulsa, Ok
A delicious snack the whole family loves. We all have a different favorite nut, so with this we can all enjoy our favorites. And even though it is salt free, they are still yummy.
Sarah B.
I always have these on hand! A really great ratio of cashews, pistachios, pecans, and almonds. I prefer the unsalted, so then you can enjoy them plain or add your own seasoning!
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
First of all this is a Costco brand so it is only available at costco unless you go on the internet and can get them from somewhere else....which I guess one could if they were that devoted to it. Either way it is decent price, and the kirkland brand is generally pretty equal to the alternative and less costly, it is hard to argue with a good deal.
Michelle B.
I always have to buy a box of these when i go to costco. there is a reason they never last very long at my house. I prefer the unsalted ones because i am trying to watch my salt intake and the salted ones are just a little bit over the top for me. These taste great and I've repurchased countless amount of times.