Add a Photo

#10 in Nuts & Seeds
Photos (3)
Christy K.
Christy K.

These nuts are pretty good for an unsalted optuon. There is a nice mixture of the various nuts without one dominating the container.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Brooklyn, NY

These are the best. I love that they are natural, unsalted and mixed variety. I love having the large package so I can take as I go
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Bakersfield, CA

Love this brand it taste amazing i always have a jar in my kitchen! Ready to munch on during a movie or just hanging out love it!
Ariadna P.
Ariadna P.

Es genial siempre traiga varios tipos de semillas, el bote tiene un precio razonable y sella perfecto para. Mantenerlas frescas.
Annie A.
Annie A.

If you enojoy eating snacks but take cares of your health you can eat this nuts without worries! Are delicious and low calories!
Roaa A.
Roaa A.
Redding, CT

We love this mix of nuts ...the first thing I grabbing when I'm at castco,
The amount is good the test is fresh so it's worth it
Felicia M.
Felicia M.

This is such a cost effective way to buy nuts!! I have a big jar of these in my desk at work and they are a great healthy snack.
sandy k.
sandy k.

great to have as a snack here and there whenever, sometimes mix it in with some craisins and have them at my desk for whenever
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Holtville, CA

This is a great snack!! Specially on the go just in a zip lock bag and out. I eat them a lot btwn meals. helps my metabolism
This is the best mixed nuts. They taste fresh and are full of protein and unsalted so very healthy. Very highly recommended!

Join Now