Add a Photo

Mandi F.
Mandi F.
Arlington, TX
Dec. 22, 2016, 3:18 p.m.
Review for: Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2)
This is such a good snack. The variety of unsalted nuts is great. I love that they are unsalted.
Susana L.
Susana L.
Miramar, FL
I really like this makes lots Springhill feet very tasty and you can go with a good brunch
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Indio, CA
Sept. 29, 2016, 11:46 a.m.
Unsalted units can't go wrong. Perfect on the go snack for us! And great value at costco!
Vince S.
Vince S.
Oct. 2, 2016, 12:24 a.m.
Very good product never disliked any of the product and would be very app to buy it again
Miranda V.
Miranda V.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good and satisfied my craving. They are really good!!! I purchase most often......
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
South Lyon, MI
Oct. 3, 2016, 11:05 p.m.
My boss turned me onto these. They are a great snack to keep around the office and house.
Na N.
Na N.
San Diego, CA
Jan. 17, 2017, 11:13 p.m.
My only go to brand whenever I find myself looking for mixed nuts. They are so yummy👍🏻👍🏻
Chanler K.
Chanler K.
Lots of goodness here. Can't go wrong with a snack here and there. Great for on the go!
Penelope P.
Penelope P.
Brooklyn, NY
Dec. 3, 2016, 10:45 p.m.
Estás nueces son deliciosas, están exquisitamente mezcladas y su sabor es espectacular
Sept. 26, 2016, 7:02 p.m.
One of my favorite snacks - eating a handful right now! Fills me up without guilt!