Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ

Amazing amount of nuts for such a cheap price! They last a week or so, which is great! Saves $$ and healthy, who could ask for more?!
Jodie V.
Jodie V.
Edmonton

we love nuts around our house as a quick snack or pick me up. this one is a good one as it has a good mix and satisfies the craving
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Brooklyn, NY

These are the best. I love that they are natural, unsalted and mixed variety. I love having the large package so I can take as I go
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.

I can't eat this whole container by myself. Having it unsalted is probably the best thing ever because the salt makes you thirsty.
Sonia J.
Sonia J.
Sugar Land, TX

My go-to snack this nut combination is awesome and the best part is it's not slathered with a ton of salt. Great quality product!
Annie A.
Annie A.

If you enojoy eating snacks but take cares of your health you can eat this nuts without worries! Are delicious and low calories!
Ariadna P.
Ariadna P.

Es genial siempre traiga varios tipos de semillas, el bote tiene un precio razonable y sella perfecto para. Mantenerlas frescas.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.

This is such a cost effective way to buy nuts!! I have a big jar of these in my desk at work and they are a great healthy snack.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Garland , TX

I love getting nuts unsalted! And this variety pack it perfect can put out some for guests and having 2.5lbs lasts a long time!
Erin D.
Erin D.
Memphis, TN

Great value. Perfect variety of nuts. There are unsalted, which I prefer. They are roasted so they still have a robust flavor.

Join Now