Add a Photo

#13 in Nuts & Seeds
Photos (3)
Deanna B.
Deanna B.

I like that there unsalted and they taste really good and Kirkland is usually the brand that you get when you go to Costco
Nivi M.
Nivi M.

This is the best product out there. My family n I buy it as part of our grocery for ever visit .... We love it n continue
Lidia S.
Lidia S.
Lake Orion, MI

It says unsalty but not totally unsalty. Delicious and not too crazy expensive. Has many type of nuts. Healthy and tasty.
Alisa P.
Alisa P.
Vancouver, WA

So so good. Can't get enough of these unsalted nuts and love that there is an unsalted version at all. Thank you, Costco!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Downey, CA

I love these I have them in my car so I can eat them as an on the go snack they are amazing and stay dressh I love costc
Heidi E.
Heidi E.
Tualatin, OR

Unsalted is the way to go. I like all of the nuts in this mix and it provides a great snack in the car enduring traffic.
Berenice S.
Berenice S.

Good quality and good price!! Love this product since you get a little bit of everything: almonds, peanuts, cashew, etc
Eliana A.
Eliana A.
Doral, FL

Esta presentación me gusta, calidad y precio excelente, el mix es rico siempre lo tengo cerca a mi cuando tengo antojos
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Genoa, OH

Great price! Costco has AMAZING products, especially for the cost. Good flavor, great quality. Will continue to buy.
A U.
A U.
Lake Elsinore, CA

great price for this product ! i love mixed nuts and i love Costco products high quality products at a great price .

Join Now