BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #41 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jen K.
Ambler, PA
Love all of the varieties of nuts Costco supplies. We always have a container on hand at home. Great as a snack at home, with lunch, on the go or as a quick protein pick me up. Always high quality nuts and large whole pieces. Can't say enough about the quality and flavor is always robust and fresh. Also love that they offer an unsalted option to keep your sodium intake down! Definitely recommend.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
First of all this is a Costco brand so it is only available at costco unless you go on the internet and can get them from somewhere else....which I guess one could if they were that devoted to it. Either way it is decent price, and the kirkland brand is generally pretty equal to the alternative and less costly, it is hard to argue with a good deal.
Michelle B.
I always have to buy a box of these when i go to costco. there is a reason they never last very long at my house. I prefer the unsalted ones because i am trying to watch my salt intake and the salted ones are just a little bit over the top for me. These taste great and I've repurchased countless amount of times.
Emilee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Kirkland is a great brand! Always great on price if your looking to stock up or like me have a growing boy and a hungry husband. I generally buy Kirkland or Planters mixed nuts but Kirkland is the best and wayyyyyyy cheaper than Planters. and its a great brand with very a very large combination of items
Julie P.
San Antonio, TX
My grandparents love this Kirkland brand mixed nuts! Whenever our family goes to visit Korea, they always ask us to buy a bulk for them. I don't think it's too salty and once opened, they last a really long time! Surprisingly it's a pretty big container and is enough to share with lots of members.
I love this nut mix. It is perfect for an on the go snack and tastes great mixed with crasins and m&ms. My sisters never eat enough good fat in their diet and these nuts do the trick.
Candice V.
La Verne, CA
Great value! This is two and a half pounds of nuts, and at a great price. I like getting unsalted nuts because I hate adding all of that sodium to my diet, so these are a great option for me. They're a healthy snack to have throughout the day, and give me some great energy!
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy unsalted nuts tastes delicious. It was my first time purchasing from Sams Club. They are so fresh and great tasting. I will definitely purchase it again and have already recommended to my friends. It is very healthy snack to snack on late night.
Arina К.
New Hampton, NH
It's hard to find fresh unsalted nuts; this is a good, fresh, roasted product. Not the best nuts I've ever had, but good enough, especially for the price. I'd prefer a little more variety, perhaps some hazelnuts and walnuts. But it's nice to have the pistachios included.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD
I love getting Unsalted mixed nuts, they are harder to come by than the salted ones for some reason. I love cooking with these, just eating them plain, baking with them. I mean the choices are endless and since they are not salted, you don't have to worry about how the end product may be effected by adding these in.