BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Haifa L.
Columbus, OH
This is one of those brands that once you try it you get hooked to its quality. This as all of their products is great. I usually have this nuts for my cravings at 4 pm (we all have those) and the variety of nuts its YUMMY!
Mindy B.
My favorite mixed nuts. I like that they are unsalted. Very tasty. We buy these all the time. I also like to think reuse the container they come in for pantry storage. Makes a quick feast snack. Reasonably priced.
Vivian W.
IRVINE, CA
I always get hem every time when I go to Costco, no exception. All of my family love it. It’s delicious, healthy, and affordable. You can have different kind of nuts just in one bottle. You must give it a try and you will must fall in love with it !!!
Grace G.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love these! They make a great snack when you’re on the go. They are relatively cheap, and taste amazing. I get them from Costco. I would recommend them to anyone who likes to eat nuts as a snack.
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are the office go to grab snacks. I bought one for myself, my mom, and my fiance. It has everything you'd like to snack on and the size for the price is perfect. Nice part about unsalted is you can add to them as well to be your custom snack. Sometimes I add some honey and salt and toast them quick.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Extra fancy with extra no salt perfect for the children perfect protein snack perfect everything I bought these at Costco because they are so fordable and a huge bargain
Rebekah F.
Cypress, TX
These taste so good and for the price you just can’t beat it! I think they are the perfect snack to hold you over in between meals when you don’t want to eat junk!
Deborah M.
I love these nuts. I eat them while watching a movie. They taste great but never enough of my favorite one. Repeat customer also I buy gem at Costco and it comes with two jars. Go out and get you some you won’t be sorry.Signature's Kirkland Fancy Mixed Nuts, 40 Ounce (2 Containers)
Pauline D.
Summerville, SC
These make for a perfect snack wether it’s just you alone or surrounded by guests and a good game complemented with a great alcoholic beverage. And since it as an assortment of options to choose one you never have to worry or feel guilty of such a healthy snack
Erica A.
Chino Hills, CA
I really enjoy these nuts whenever I want a snack. I think they are great to take to work for break, or have in between classes at school. They are a healthy alternative to chips because they still have that crunchiness. Try them out !