Add a Photo

#13 in Nuts & Seeds
Photos (3)
Fiona D.
Fiona D.

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE NUT MIX EVER. It's awesome that they offer a no-salt option for a truly healthy snack. I find their mixes always tasting fresh and being super crunchy despite coming in these large boxes that don't get eaten all at once. I guess the packaging must be good and air tights. I also find that these have a great and proportionate (!) mix of nuts, with plenty of almonds, cashews, and macademia nuts etc (no peanuts, so it's all serious game). Awesome product and I'm so grateful I have access to Costco haha!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Strongsville, OH

Doesn't eating these make you feel EXTRA FANCY too?? I usually stock up on this item from Costco whenever I am running low, and I am very pleased it is one of their staples. It has several different kinds of quality nuts in it, including cashews and pistachios, and with no salt it keeps this blend a healthy snack full of natural fats and oils. Plus, it's so flavorful you won't miss the salt at all, I promise!
Jen K.
Jen K.
Ambler, PA

Love all of the varieties of nuts Costco supplies. We always have a container on hand at home. Great as a snack at home, with lunch, on the go or as a quick protein pick me up. Always high quality nuts and large whole pieces. Can't say enough about the quality and flavor is always robust and fresh. Also love that they offer an unsalted option to keep your sodium intake down! Definitely recommend.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA

First of all this is a Costco brand so it is only available at costco unless you go on the internet and can get them from somewhere else....which I guess one could if they were that devoted to it. Either way it is decent price, and the kirkland brand is generally pretty equal to the alternative and less costly, it is hard to argue with a good deal.
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD

I love getting Unsalted mixed nuts, they are harder to come by than the salted ones for some reason. I love cooking with these, just eating them plain, baking with them. I mean the choices are endless and since they are not salted, you don't have to worry about how the end product may be effected by adding these in.
Miu T.
Miu T.

I love this unsalted nuts, I always stock up on this item when I am running low. This extra fancy unsalted mixed nuts come with cashews, almond, pistachios and pecans which I love all of them. The only cons is I noticed this box is usually filled up with cashews and almond. I rarely find a pistachios in it now.
Anna Y.
Anna Y.
Voorhees, NJ

Tastes good, amazing quantity. Was a bit pricey at $40 for two containers, after a discount.
But they're good quality and variety. Lots of peanuts and walnuts and they're slightly roasted which adds to the flavor and quality of the nuts as well. I've purchased them multiple times and will probably continue to.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Anaheim, CA

It's a great value if you have the storage necessary for such a large package but these nuts a great, healthy snack to have on hand to take to work, school or a picnic. The nuts are delicious and the variety keeps things interesting. If you like extra salty things, you may consider adding some of your own.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Ball Ground, GA

This is a family party staple. It's a great blend of nuts that you don't typically buy bags of on their own, so it feels like a treat when you get to have them all together. These would serve well as bar nuts or over yogurt in a parfait, and I use what is left over from the party as a high protein snack.
Emilee H.
Emilee H.
Bakersfield, CA

Kirkland is a great brand! Always great on price if your looking to stock up or like me have a growing boy and a hungry husband. I generally buy Kirkland or Planters mixed nuts but Kirkland is the best and wayyyyyyy cheaper than Planters. and its a great brand with very a very large combination of items

Join Now