BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #10 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
These are the office go to grab snacks. I bought one for myself, my mom, and my fiance. It has everything you'd like to snack on and the size for the price is perfect. Nice part about unsalted is you can add to them as well to be your custom snack. Sometimes I add some honey and salt and toast them quick.
Sandra J.
Costco can do no wrong in my book. THeir nuts are perfectly priced and seasoned. I keep them in the office and try to keep my snacks down to one portion a day. Yum. Costco appreciates me too: they don’t forget about me for an entire year—just sayin.
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
I meal prep and I'm allowed so many nuts in a day - these are my favorite mixed variety. They're not overly salted and sour tasting, they're evenly roasted and have the perfect amount of crunch to them. Plus at costco the price on these breaks down to dollars on the pound versus other grocery retailers that would sell these for triple the price! I highly recommend these mixed nuts-. especially if you add some craisins or chocolate chip pieces ... it makes the BEST trail mix!!
SHIANNE K.
Mesa, AZ
I love these. They are a great healthy snack and a good price for the amount of nuts you get. I love that these are unsalted because that's so hard to find. But I think they sell a salted version as well if you like that.
Sarah O.
I really like this package because it’s delicious, doesn’t have extra salt, and I can use it in other foods too! I like to crush them in a ziploc bag and add them to my salads, chicken, etc. the price isn’t the cheapest, but it’s not filled with peanuts like some other brands.
Sarah W.
Brockton, MA
Being a plant-based vegan, having nuts and seeds for snacks around the house is SO important. I always have a container or these nuts at my house and tend to snack on a handful a day. They are also fabulous to keep in the car for an emergency bite. The only downside is that they are very, very expensive, however, for nuts, this is the price you will pay. Therefore, I do not hesitate when buying this product!
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
For anybody that likes nuts, these are delicious! They're relatively inexpensive and make for a healthy snack. They're just as good as planters but they're not as expensive. I would definitely recommend them.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This product is really amazing. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family. It’s perfect for the holiday season and for a gift for that one you don’t know what to buy for!
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
We love these nuts we usually get some every few months they on the pricy side but my family loves them. We tried them about a year ago and still enjoy them. Price for the amount you get seems fair so can’t complain.
Mindy B.
My favorite mixed nuts. I like that they are unsalted. Very tasty. We buy these all the time. I also like to think reuse the container they come in for pantry storage. Makes a quick feast snack. Reasonably priced.