Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Fiona D.
Fiona D.
Dec. 6, 2016, 3:30 p.m.
Review for: Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2)
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE NUT MIX EVER. It's awesome that they offer a no-salt option for a truly healthy snack. I find their mixes always tasting fresh and being super crunchy despite coming in these large boxes that don't get eaten all at once. I guess the packaging must be good and air tights. I also find that these have a great and proportionate (!) mix of nuts, with plenty of almonds, cashews, and macademia nuts etc (no peanuts, so it's all serious game). Awesome product and I'm so grateful I have access to Costco haha!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Strongsville, OH
Sept. 26, 2016, 6:38 p.m.
Doesn't eating these make you feel EXTRA FANCY too?? I usually stock up on this item from Costco whenever I am running low, and I am very pleased it is one of their staples. It has several different kinds of quality nuts in it, including cashews and pistachios, and with no salt it keeps this blend a healthy snack full of natural fats and oils. Plus, it's so flavorful you won't miss the salt at all, I promise!
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
First of all this is a Costco brand so it is only available at costco unless you go on the internet and can get them from somewhere else....which I guess one could if they were that devoted to it. Either way it is decent price, and the kirkland brand is generally pretty equal to the alternative and less costly, it is hard to argue with a good deal.
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD
I love getting Unsalted mixed nuts, they are harder to come by than the salted ones for some reason. I love cooking with these, just eating them plain, baking with them. I mean the choices are endless and since they are not salted, you don't have to worry about how the end product may be effected by adding these in.
Anna Y.
Anna Y.
Voorhees, NJ
Tastes good, amazing quantity. Was a bit pricey at $40 for two containers, after a discount.
But they're good quality and variety. Lots of peanuts and walnuts and they're slightly roasted which adds to the flavor and quality of the nuts as well. I've purchased them multiple times and will probably continue to.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Santa Ana , CA
It's a great value if you have the storage necessary for such a large package but these nuts a great, healthy snack to have on hand to take to work, school or a picnic. The nuts are delicious and the variety keeps things interesting. If you like extra salty things, you may consider adding some of your own.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Ball Ground, GA
Jan. 5, 2017, 9:34 a.m.
This is a family party staple. It's a great blend of nuts that you don't typically buy bags of on their own, so it feels like a treat when you get to have them all together. These would serve well as bar nuts or over yogurt in a parfait, and I use what is left over from the party as a high protein snack.
Emilee H.
Emilee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Kirkland is a great brand! Always great on price if your looking to stock up or like me have a growing boy and a hungry husband. I generally buy Kirkland or Planters mixed nuts but Kirkland is the best and wayyyyyyy cheaper than Planters. and its a great brand with very a very large combination of items
Julie P.
Julie P.
Austin, TX
Sept. 27, 2016, 8:36 p.m.
My grandparents love this Kirkland brand mixed nuts! Whenever our family goes to visit Korea, they always ask us to buy a bulk for them. I don't think it's too salty and once opened, they last a really long time! Surprisingly it's a pretty big container and is enough to share with lots of members.
ash f.
ash f.
Oct. 2, 2016, 9:15 p.m.
I love this! This is great to snack on and it makes me pretty full when I eat some, so overall I find myself snacking less cause this is so filling. This is pretty decently priced especially if you get this from like Costco where it's priced a little cheaper than your regular supermarket.