Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) uploaded by Tonya B.Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) uploaded by Meagan S.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts, 40 Ounces (3 Pack) see more...

Rea A.
Bend, OR
Review for: Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) more...
I love mixed nuts, but I can't buy these anymore, because someone else at home has a Brazil nut allergy. Cashews are my favorite, so there are never enough of them in the mix!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the perfect snack for on the go, in between meals, when you're feeling super munchy, anytime that's a snack time, this is my go to. I really try to stay away from salted nuts, and not many brands carry prepackaged unsalted nuts, you can only usually find unsalted nuts in the bins by the pound. This is perfect for getting a mix of different unsalted nuts without having to grab individual bags of nuts from the bins, which turns out to be way more expensive.
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
Best nut combo ever! I am a little bit guilty of picking out the pecans when I do see them (they are my favorite!) But what I love about the Kirkland variety is that for the price you are paying you are getting a lot of nuts and you don't have to repurchase for awhile. A great healthy option for snacking!
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
I always have fruit and nuts on hand for a snack so I'm not tempted by other things and these are always fresh and delicious from Cosco. So good for you and taste amazing. I like to buy them in bulk and take small amounts wherever I go.
Colleen O.
This is a big pack for a good price, so you really get your money's worth. The variety in the mixed nuts is great, there's something for everyone. This makes for a really healthy snack that keeps you satisfied for a long time. One pack will last you a long time because there is so much.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
My absolute favorite mixed nuts. I keep a container of these at work all the time. I can get another from Costco whenever I run low. It lasts me forever. The unsalted is so much better for you than unsalted. This one contains cashews, almonds, pistachios and pecans. A great snack!
Melissa K.
I pick these up every time we are at Costco. You can't beat the price for the amount of nuts and quality. My husbands takes half the jar to work, and mixes in dried fruit. We have looked around for a better deal and have never found anything even close to beating these.
Jennie O.
Plenty of pistachios mixed in. Great overall mix of nuts. Fresh and crunchy! How do they keep the pistachios from getting soft? I don't know! But they're perfect. I have repurchased these nuts over and over. Sometimes that's all I run into costco for!
Wendy L.
Rowland Heights, CA
The unsalted fancy assortment is a great pantry item and much more cost efficient to purchase in bulk from Costco. I personally like prepacking these into small ziplock bags to take on the go. It's great to leave a bigger sized bag in the office when you need that extra pick me up, or it's also great for after a workout for some extra protein.
Lilly P.
Catharpin, VA
Love these nuts. Perfect for a quick protein filled snack without the extra salt and buying them in bulk like this is more cost effective. You can find this product at Costco for $17ish dollars. Would recommend for your nutty needs.

back