Kirkland Signature European Cookies with Belgian Chocolate, 49.4 Ounce uploaded by Alicia H.Kirkland Signature European Cookies with Belgian Chocolate, 49.4 Ounce uploaded by Alicia H.

BY EUROPEAN COOKIES

Corey D.
St Petersburg, FL
If you're not buying Kirkland brand everything you're missing out! Truly quality products and an incredible price point. Our house is stocked with Kirkland brand products and they never disappoint. The European Cookies with Belgian Chocolate are an amazing treat to serve your guests. They are really special!
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I live these types of cookies & this brand got it down! These are great for a gift or for a get together! Everyone will love these cookies & they’re so easy to snack on! They all taste so good!
Louisa S.
My favorite Costco purchases every year!! I give these out along with gifts to family gatherings or friends events during the holidays! They are all yummy inside the box! No picking or choosing needed! We go through these fast!
Janine A.
So yummy. So addicting. We received these as a Christmas gift last year. These cookies are delicious and so fresh tasting for tun cookies. The tin lasted for 2 months.
catherine p.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This are amazing my mother buys these for every holiday especially christmas and thanksgiving they taste really good and it has a good variety of cookies that are milk chocolate and dark chocolate
Melissa M.
Herndon, VA
God these are AMAZING! When ever I see these at Costco I have to resist the urge to get them! You get sooo much for your $13 you pay and it's great if you have a party to host or attend!
Ronnie A.
Windermere, FL
These are so great and amazing in taste. They are packaged for gatherings or parties. You could buy them for the household but watch the calories. They are very rich in taste.
M M.
I got these once as a birthday present years ago and I'm hooked. I now get them every holiday season, I have a box next to me right now!
Nica E.
Panorama City, CA
We love these cookies but I can't find them in store anymore. They prices online were a lot different from the Costco in store price. :(
Rose D.
Fort worth, TX
If you are a chocolate lover you uave to try these they are by far the best chocolate cookies I have tried. With a great variety yum ❤👄
wendy s.
I wish costco would carry this all year long. .not just the holidays. .. anyone else feel the same?
Nica E.