BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Kirkland Signature Diapers Kirkland Signature Diapers make a great choice for babies. These signature diapers come with an all round stretch to comfortably fit around baby's waist, back and legs. In addition, the materials used to generate these diapers are gentle on baby's tender skin. These diapers have super absorbency characteristic that makes them an ideal choice for use. Why You'll Love It: These diapers help provide a great fit, comfort and protection to children. Age: Newborn and upFeatures Made of soft materials Hypoallergenic Provides leakage protection Ideal for daytime and nighttime use Diapers come in unique, fun designs Made in the USA see more...

Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
I didn't even realize Costco carried diapers until a friend gave me a pack of the 1-2 size and I was pleasantly surprised. The extra elastic like waist band and legs are great since my little guy is a skinny thing. The outside material does feel a little cheap but so far no accidents with these and the Monkey design on them is super cute. Not my favorite diaper but for the price they are great.
Alyssa S.
These are awesome. Same basic fit and features as the name brand, with out the crazy prices. Sure, you could play the whole coupon game, but why bother when these are so great? Sure you could buy the cheapest possible diapers and save a few pennies but these are so much better and don't leak.
Rosie P.
Santa Paula, CA
These diapers are not my favorite.
They do hold up pee really well but as for stool.. Be prepared for ENDLESS blowouts. My daughter has stained a majority of her clothes thanks to these. The size fit her perfectly but they just weren't right for her.
The only reason I'm giving 2 stars instead of 1 is because they are very inexpensive, so for the price you can't ask for much.
April P.
I really loved Costco diapers & used to get sizes 1&2 for my daughter. but once we got to size 3 for some reason the diaper always leaked! We never had a problem with the other sizes but there was way too much leakage & blowouts from the legs. It was pretty good for generic & the price was nice but for some reason size 3 just isn't cutting it for us.
Traci R.
I really don't like these diapers. My son started peeing through his size 2 diapers at night so we switched him the size 3 kirkland diapers. After about a week he was peeing through those as well. They don't hold it all in. When I unhook them the diaper pretty much shreds. I don't like these diapers at all.
Michelle B.
Vancouver, WA
I definitely recommend these, my 14 month can sleep through the whole night comfortably in one of these because they have that third layer to keep moisture out similar to huggies or pampers
Rachel Q.
San Diego , CA
We've used Kirkland since we had our first child in 2011. Now that we have our second child, we started using this brand again. We've never had any problems with leaking with these diapers. We are satisfied.
Erin L.
Keyport, NJ
I have been using these diapers for my son since he came home from the hospital. The quality and price are amazing. I have tried other brands but nothing compares to these diapers. Love Love Love them.
Kari P.
Santa Clarita, CA
I prefer these diapers over bigoted, they don't leak and I like the wetness indicator. The only negative things is the stiffness of the diaper.
Jennifer S.
Fresno, CA
Best diapers. My 8 month old can go all night without leaking. Never has a blow out either. I refuse to buy any other brand.