BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Kirkland Signature Diapers Kirkland Signature Diapers make a great choice for babies. These signature diapers come with an all round stretch to comfortably fit around baby's waist, back and legs. In addition, the materials used to generate these diapers are gentle on baby's tender skin. These diapers have super absorbency characteristic that makes them an ideal choice for use. Why You'll Love It: These diapers help provide a great fit, comfort and protection to children. Age: Newborn and upFeatures Made of soft materials Hypoallergenic Provides leakage protection Ideal for daytime and nighttime use Diapers come in unique, fun designs Made in the USA see more...

Courtney S.
Temecula, CA
I am so disappointed that I did not hop on the Costco bandwagon sooner, especially when it comes to diapers and wipes. My daughter has very sensitive skin to both diapers and wipes and we have had zero issues with them. Any time they leaked, which may have been twice, it was because we were due to upsize.

We would have saved hundreds of dollars had we bought these from day one!!!
Vera C.
North Port, FL
I tried so many diapers and these were my 2nd choice after pamper swaddlers. When my kids outgrew pampers I would buy these. They are pretty soft and don't leak.
Darcie W.
San Jose, CA
These diapers are awesome! They NEVER leak! Plus, my 19-month-old hasn't figured out how to undo these ones because of that extra purple lock on each side! Great diapers!
Anguie M.
Provo, UT
Best diapers ever!!! they are so amazing. my son loves these they don't get soggy and he doesn't have a bad reaction to them I like the count and price of them!
Terri C.
I love these boxes of diapers. They are soft and durable diapers. It's a big box of diapers that'll last for awhile. I like the quality.
Sarah H.
Portland, OR
These are wonderful! Great price, and they never leak. Definitely worth it.
Kayleigh P.
Lunenburg, NS
These are my favorite diapers for when they're a little bigger. They don't leak on the sides, and are comfy. I wish they had a poop guard on the back of the smaller size ones though. They're also a great buy!