BY COSTCO

Multi-symptom Cold Day2 x 60ct & Night 48ct Rapid Release Gel cap see more...

Karla V.
Maplewood, MN
Generics, and off brands are always the best way to go. These work great and helped me when I was sick. Will continue to repurchase as it is a better value than branded items.
Christen F.
Chula Vista , CA
What a life saver when I’m sick! Available at Costco for a very reasonable price. When I’m sick I usually try to rid it out but once I’m at that point where I can’t these are my go to! I recommend these to everyone !
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
This is a great cold reliever for the price. It doesn't make me feel drowsy and I love Costco guarantee.if it doesn't work for us. I buy a bulk of our items either i n store or online!
Amy D.
SMYRNA, GA
Works just as well as name brand for half the price. Also has a decent expiration time so you can buy when its on sale and have available when needed.
Alexa C.
Conshohocken, PA
Kirkland Signature Day (2x60ct)/Night Time (48ct) Cold Multi-symptom, Rapid Release Gelcaps work to help me fell better!
Shakiah B.
Nampa
Just like day quill and nyquill. The amount you get for the price is amazing. Highly suggest to grab during flu season
Elizabeth R.
nashville
Works just as good as the name brand version. Great package deal to cover day and night options. Even better price!!
Phoenix R.
Saint Louis
Definitely need this on hand at all times. I work with kids and they are germy little things.
Jill M.
Abbotsford British Columbia, BC
This cold medicine works great. The exact same as Dayquil with a much better price point. They last a good 4 hours. I'm imp2with this store brand.

back