Kirkland-Signature Daily Facial Towellettes, 4.53 Pound (2 Pack (180 Count))

by Kirkland Signature

【Kirkland Signature Daily Facial Towelettes are a simple and soft cleansing solution. Pamper yourself with an effective and complete solution that offers a deep clean and does not irritate your skin. Our ultra-mild formula removes all traces of makeup, oil, and dirt, leaving your skin glowing and refreshed. No rinsing necessary.】 【4 - 30ct Reclosable Flip-Top Lid Packs】 【4 - 15ct Resealable Travel Packs】

Ultra Mild Cleansing and Makeup Remover Towelettes For All Skin Types

How does this compare with Neutrogena makeup wipes ?
How does everyone feel about these? In comparison to neutrogena face wipes how do they hold up?
How do these compare to the Neutrogena wipes? Are they good for sensitive, acne-prone skin? Do they remove waterproof makeup well?
Start your review of Kirkland-Signature Daily Facial Towellettes, 4.53 Pound (2 Pack (180 Count))!
Lafayette, LA
This product is amazing omg!!!! As all of Kirkland’s products are first class I am thrilled to have discovered this amazing product! The packaging is great and the cost is appropriate. I will buy this again!
Miami Lakes, FL
These are amazing makeup removing wipes! One wipe will remove an entire full face of makeup. The package from Costco includes travel size wipes (15 ct) and regular size wipes (30 ct) per pack. They are affordable and will last you a long time. They don’t leave my face feeling super oily and gross. I really enjoy these wipes and I recommend them to my friends and family all the time. They’re wonderful!
Overall great product. I have substituted the Neutragena wipes to this over the last year and can say this does a great job with removing stubborn eye makeup that my face cleanser can’t remove. I leave a pack always by my bedside to use.
Lansing, MI
Purchased at: Costco
These are by far my favorite make up removing wipes!! They are soft on the face, yet remove all types of makeup easily. They do not dry out my face or leave it red or irritated like other brands! I would highly suggest these!
Coon Rapids, MN
The towellettes are awesome and at such an affordable price! The box comes with 4 full size packs, and 4 travel packages at a very reasonable price. I was using the Neutrogena wipes before these and feel they are very comparable, but these are a much better price!
Okemos, MI
These facial wipes are wonderful for quick and thorough makeup removal.  They do not strip the skin of moisture.  Instead, they provide a feeling of softness and smoothness.  I am a repeat user, and will continue purchasing them.
Des Plaines, IL
I used to love these, but I believe they recently changed the formula. The new formula contains micellar water, and for some reason, it’s just not as gentle as it used to be. Still effective at removing makeup, but i wish it didn’t burn my eyes so much.
Little Neck, NY
I love buying these in bulk at Costco and the wipes don’t break me out. They are wet and gentle and make sure all your makeup comes off completely.
Purchased at: Costco
Perfect little wipe! I love that they come in different size variations as well. I keep them in my car, gym bag, work bag. Honestly a great dupe.
Saint Cloud
The only facial wipe I will use! It does not sting eyes when removing eye makeup and does a great job taking off foundation and all other makeup!