Kirkland-Signature Daily Facial Towellettes, 4.53 Pound (2 Pack (180 Count))

by Kirkland Signature

【Kirkland Signature Daily Facial Towelettes are a simple and soft cleansing solution. Pamper yourself with an effective and complete solution that offers a deep clean and does not irritate your skin. Our ultra-mild formula removes all traces of makeup, oil, and dirt, leaving your skin glowing and refreshed. No rinsing necessary.】 【4 - 30ct Reclosable Flip-Top Lid Packs】 【4 - 15ct Resealable Travel Packs】

Ultra Mild Cleansing and Makeup Remover Towelettes For All Skin Types

How does this compare with Neutrogena makeup wipes ?
How does everyone feel about these? In comparison to neutrogena face wipes how do they hold up?
How do these compare to the Neutrogena wipes? Are they good for sensitive, acne-prone skin? Do they remove waterproof makeup well?
Start your review of Kirkland-Signature Daily Facial Towellettes, 4.53 Pound (2 Pack (180 Count))!
Mundelein, IL
These wipes are great for removing heavy makeup and even tough mascara. They are very emollient and thick. One wipe is enough to remove everything from the face and eyes.
Hesperia, CA
Kirkland-Signature Daily Facial Towellettes, 4.53 Pound (2 Pack (180 Count)) uploaded by Cristina G.
Purchased at: Costco
Favorite makeup wipes every. They stay moist and leave my face soft. They don’t ever make my eyes burn and they good for tough makeup. I feel like every pore gets cleaned out! Costco’s price on them is so good i think i pay $14?! One swipe and the makeup underneath is gone!
This is definitely NOT for people with sensitive skin! But hell if you’re skins not sensitive it’s amazing. It takes makeup off like it’s nothing. Waterproof mascara? A little rub with these wipes and it’s gooone. So if you don’t have sensitive skin I highly recommend it, if you do have sensitive skin avoid this like the plague!
Orangevale , CA
Purchased at: RevitaLash Cosmetics
Great value makeup wipes! I like these better than the Neutrogena wipes because those leave a greasy film on my face and these don’t. The price point for these wipes are also a lot cheaper. The wipes are moist and soft and one wipe will do the job. I’ve repurchased this a few times already. These were purchased from Costco.
Spring, TX
Kirkland-Signature Daily Facial Towellettes, 4.53 Pound (2 Pack (180 Count)) uploaded by Norin M.
Purchased at: Costco
Super affordable!! Best makeup Wipes!! I m been using this from almost 2years now. Love it. Cleans makeup easily without irritating the skin and eyes. Doesn’t dry out the skin 😊
Purchased at: Costco
These Kirkland wipes are a great dupe for the neutrogena blue wipes. The price is great especially for how many wipes come in the box. I noticed that I only need one wipe for my whole face, mind you I wear a full coverage foundation, and water proof mascara.
Valparaiso, IN
Great value for the money, work well, & large enough to remove an entire face of makeup. I like that there are larger 30 packs for home use & also 15 packs for travel. You get so many, they seem to last forever. I will purchase again.
Canyonville, OR
I actually really like these facial wipes. Easily removes my makeup. My face feels clean! Quick and easy to add to the nighttime routine! My black mascara and eyeliner came off clean without any behind residue. Definitely recommend.
The best wipes ever. They are huge and super durable. One wipe will get everything off, there is no scent and the wipes stay moist. I have strictly only been using these wipes and they are fantastic. They are not oily whatsoever they just work! Kirkland Signature Daily Facial Towelettes, 180-count
Purchased at: Costco
All time favorite makeup wipes an I hope to use these for Rest of my life! None scented, very gentle on skin and eyes! I can be rough taking off eyeliner and nothing burns during and wipes are always saturated