Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersKirkland Signature
Kirkland-Signature Daily Facial Towellettes, 453 Pound [1 Pack [180 Count]]

Kirkland-Signature Daily Facial Towellettes, 4.53 Pound [1 Pack [180 Count]]

by Kirkland Signature

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland-Signature Daily Facial Towellettes, 4.53 Pound [1 Pack [180 Count]]!
My go-to makeup wipes, I can’t imagine using anything else. I typically use a separate makeup remover for my eyes and then I use this for my remaining face makeup. These do a really great job at removing some of the most stubborn makeup and leave my face feeling clean; however, I do follow up with a gel facial cleanser.
I really love these makeup wipes, they're thicker, but not irritating on the skin. I don't notice a smell to them and most importantly I don't feel an icky residue aftering using them, which happens to me with the neutrogena wipes, so I love using these! and theres 2 package sizes in the box - a thicker one and a thinner - good for at home and for travel!

Looking for your answer?