BeveragesCoffeeCoffee Beans, Ground Coffee, & Instant CoffeeKirkland Signature
Colombian Supremo Whole Bean Coffee 2 Lb Medium Roast (2 Pack)

by Kirkland Signature

Kirkland Signature Colombian Supremo Whole Bean Coffee Delicious Whole Bean Roasted Coffee in a 2 Pound Bag.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Colombian Supremo Whole Bean Coffee 2 Lb. Medium Roast (2 Pack)!
Jillian D.
Arlington, MA
Purchased at: Costco
Holy cow, this is an incredible value for a really awesome product. The beans are whole (hard to find, nowadays!) and the bag is huge, so it lasts quite a while. I personally think this coffee is smoother and tastes better than most coffee available at the grocery store! The quantity, quality, and price make this product incredibly valuable! Definitely try it next time you’re at Costco.
Jessica F.
hampton, VA
Such amazing flavor!! Sadly I don’t have a coffee pot anymore, but so thankful @Kirkland Signature has this in cold brew! Same great flavor with a great amount of caffeine (225mg) for a very easy wake up on those sleepy days! #coffee #kirkland #costco #morningcupofhappiness
chris G.
Paterson, NJ
Great taste, good for cold brew. I've come to love Kirkland's coffee because of it's great price and great quality. I don't believe anything needs to change to improve this product. I am a repeat costumer. I will certainly be buying it again.
Karitsa H.
Silver Spring, MD
I love Whole bean so this is perfect. Really good value and taste. The roast is perfect and smells wonderful!
alexandra O.
Our staple coffee beans. We always get whole beans to grind ourselves and this is a nice, stronger coffee that tastes good and is also at a great price point for the amount.
Leah B.
Pipestone, MN
My FAVORITE coffee grounds! They come in beans, so you have to grind them yourself, but the flavor is rich and bold, and makes a great pot of coffee. Perfect for people who like bold flavored coffees!
Amber Y.
The Colombian coffee from Costco is a great blend. We pick up a bag regularly of this and it's always delicious
KARI E.
Corvallis, OR
My husband and I love this coffee! It's the right price and tastes great. Thank you Costco for making great coffee!!
Janelle K.
Morden
Amazing coffee with a bold rich flavor. No bitter aftertaste. The cost is very affordable when you grind your own beans daily

Looking for your answer?