Kirkland Signature Coarse Ground Malabar Black Pepper, 12.7 oz uploaded by Anh P.Kirkland Signature Coarse Ground Malabar Black Pepper, 12.7 oz uploaded by Alysia R.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #31 in Vegetables

Kirkland Coarse Malabar Pepper see more...

Misa Origami Lad y.
Misa Origami Lad y.
Foodie Expert
Great bulk ground pepper. If you do a lot of cooking and don't want to deal with grinding for every recipe, this is a good option for you. It is flavorful and tastes good. It is a coarse grind so be aware of that in case you don't want your pepper showing! LoL
Alysia R.
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Foodie Expert
Our family goes though so much pepper that it only makes sense to buy in at Costco. This is an amazing deal. Very affordable and we get enough to last us a while. The flavor tastes fresh as expected. This is a staple in our home and we will continue using and buying it. I recommend this 100 %.
Anh P.
Anh P.
Downey
Foodie Expert
Fresh peppery scent is nice. The coarse grind maintains the bite well. Put in soup or flavor steak makes for a good flavor. Costco does spices right. Would definitely buy again.
JoAnne S.
JoAnne S.
Foodie Expert
My favorite brand of black pepper. I like the size and price of this. The black pepper gives great flavors to all my cooking.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Redmond, OR
Great black pepper! Lasts forever and good quality good flavor for foods as well.
Malynda C.
Malynda C.
Hesperia, Ca
This is a very finely ground pepper. Spilled everywhere the first time I opened it. Aside from making a mess, it is a good pepper and will make you sneeze.
curly s.
curly s.
Foodie Expert
This is great pepper but what else would you expect from Kirkland. I am never disappointed by Kirkland. Great products at a reasonable price.
Laura E.
Laura E.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
Love this pepper!!! It's very strong, but perfect for most meals. I like that it is a nice course pepper. Great taste!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Riverview, FL
This is the same cost as about 4oz at my local grocery store. It tastes great and works perfectly in my pepper grinder. I highly recommend this!
Annie Z.
Annie Z.
Great black pepper flavor. I use black pepper in most of my meals and the flavor is really pungent. Kirkland did it again! It's at a great price point in Costco.