Kirkland Signature Coarse Ground Malabar Black Pepper, 12.7 oz uploaded by Alysia R.Kirkland Signature Coarse Ground Malabar Black Pepper, 12.7 oz uploaded by Anh P.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Kirkland Coarse Malabar Pepper see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lynn B.
The only peppercorns that I buy. You get a lot for the price. Costco makes quality products that competes with national brands. I’ve purchased this multiple times. I use a lot of pepper in my foods. I’d suggest you try it if you have a grinder. They only sell the black peppercorns.
Ana Cristina W.
Newport Oregon
Not your momma’s pepper! There is something about this pepper that truly makes the difference in the competence, has a strong great flavor, i use it almost in every meal and totally recommend it specially for pastas
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Our family goes though so much pepper that it only makes sense to buy in at Costco. This is an amazing deal. Very affordable and we get enough to last us a while. The flavor tastes fresh as expected. This is a staple in our home and we will continue using and buying it. I recommend this 100 %.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
This black pepper is so good & its coarsely ground! I love using pepper in a lot of things & like things really peppery. I use this all the time in dishes! Love the size of the bottles they sell too!
Anh P.
Downey
Fresh peppery scent is nice. The coarse grind maintains the bite well. Put in soup or flavor steak makes for a good flavor. Costco does spices right. Would definitely buy again.
Misa Origami Lad y.
Great bulk ground pepper. If you do a lot of cooking and don't want to deal with grinding for every recipe, this is a good option for you. It is flavorful and tastes good. It is a coarse grind so be aware of that in case you don't want your pepper showing! LoL
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Kirkland products never fail to disappoint me and this black pepper is amazing! This has lasted me for awhile now and yet I still have plenty! This black pepper is so fresh and and you can use it in so many recipes. I put this on my eggs every time.
Annie Z.
Great black pepper flavor. I use black pepper in most of my meals and the flavor is really pungent. Kirkland did it again! It's at a great price point in Costco.
Malynda C.
Hesperia, Ca
This is a very finely ground pepper. Spilled everywhere the first time I opened it. Aside from making a mess, it is a good pepper and will make you sneeze.
Danielle D.
Riverview, FL
This is the same cost as about 4oz at my local grocery store. It tastes great and works perfectly in my pepper grinder. I highly recommend this!