Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsChickenSignature
Kirkland chicken breast, packed in water, premium chunk, 6 125-ounce cans

by Signature

Where does Costco brand froze chicken come from?
Does this actually have a chicken like flavor or is it like the rest of the canned meats out there and have a very tinned flavor
Start your review of Kirkland Signature chicken breast, packed in water, premium chunk, 6 12.5-ounce cans!
Roxanne R.
Allentown, PA
Kirkland Signature chicken breast, packed in water, premium chunk, 6 12.5-ounce cans uploaded by Roxanne R.
Purchased at: Costco
Best can chicken! I tried others in the past and this one is the best in quality and price! You need to try it! #chickenbreast #Kirklansignature #Costco #Easyreceipts #Kirklandchickenbreast #Pollodelata #Recetasfaciles El mejor pollo de lata! He usado varios en el pasado y este es el mejor en calidad y precio! Necesitas probarlo!
kk K.
Fort Worth, TX
Kirkland Signature chicken breast, packed in water, premium chunk, 6 12.5-ounce cans uploaded by kk K.
Purchased at: Costco
Just love this chicken so tender and juicy and soft love to make tacos with them and kids love it too ,you can definitely make so many different style dishes quick and easy to make
Jessica M.
New Brunswick
Purchased at: Costco
Delicious and healthy! High in protein and low in carbs and fat. Great in a sandwich/wrap, for buffalo chicken dip, or even alone! This is a staple in my house and lasts a long time. Great option if you’re running low on fresh groceries.
Joseline C.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried this when Costco was sampling this as a chicken salad with mayo on some crackers and I fell in love. I bought a pack and well I didn't really know what to do with it. It's tastey and great but then I realized I was really weirded out that chicken is in a can. I wouldn't purchase again but it is good.
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
I’m not one who has a lot of time to spend a day boiling chicken so this helps me so much to achieve my meal plan requirements! It’s fully cooked and all you have to do is add it to you plate, add whatever seasonings or condiments you like and eat.
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
I love these! Whether it's for making buffalo chicken dip, a casserole, or chicken salad, Kirkland's canned chicken breast is top quality at a nice price. No additives, just chicken and water, and the meat is all tender white breast meat. Cheaper and easier than cooking it yourself!
Susanna V.
Lexington, KY
Really great for canned chicken. I have purchased a few times and would purchase again in the future if need be. It's great for chicken salad and things of the sort. This brand doesn't 'scare' me like some canned meats might. With Kirkland I know it's going to be quality and I don't need to worry.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
1,076 reviews
Okay canned chicken may sound a bit gross but these are actually really good. It’s quality chicken & tastes yummy. Very versatile & can be used in everything or in a pinch as well. They of course store a lot longer than fresh chicken so these work great. Gives a good amount in each can too.
Kristie C.
This canned chicken has the perfect amount of flavor. I love that it's all white meat, no fat, perfectly moist. It makes a quick lunch and I use it for chicken salad with onions, celery, garlic, dried cranberries and toasted almonds on a delicious and hearty healthy bread!
Stephanie S.
My sister turned me onto a great chicken salad recipe which uses sour cream and lime instead of mayo which packs more flavor punch and fewer calories, and I cannot stop eating it. I always buy Kirkland brand canned chicken, since you just get so much product for the $$. Not to mention the quality is always superb.