Pets & AnimalsCatKirkland Signature
Cat Food, Chicken & Rice, 25 Lb

Kirkland Signature Cat Food, Chicken & Rice, 25 Lb

by Kirkland Signature

How is this working for your kittys? I shop at Costco regularly and I’m just curious on how this is and the ingredients?
I Just recently (last week) started feeding this to my cats. My cats love it and gobble it up. Can anyone else please give your opinion on it if you have been feeding it to your cat for a longer term?
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Cat Food, Chicken & Rice, 25 Lb!
How would you rate this product?
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
1,459 reviews
My kitty loves this! I was feeding him Kitten chow, but it's hard to find in bigger bags, so I tried this on a whim while on a Costco trip. He has no problem eating it and it doesn't bother his stomach.
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Kirkland Signature Cat Food, Chicken & Rice, 25 Lb uploaded by Courtney C.
My cats love this cat food! I love the amount for the price! Great ingredients! We keep it in a air tight container to maintain freshness.
Sarah D.
Gilbert, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
the cats love this brand so far and no hairballs yet either with it. The bag is big enough it lasts a while for the cats
Latissa L.
So if you're a cat lady like me this is for you lol. Super great value, good nutrition, and simple ingredients!
Thomas C.
Menifee, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have been buying this for a couple of years. The cats really love it. The pieces are the perfect size. As far as I know, it’s high quality too.
Diana G.
Pearland, TX
A mi gato le encanta esta Marca de comida cuando he intentado cambiársela no le funciona bien. Esta marca nunca lo ha hecho vomitar. También esta a muy buen precio en Costco.
Diana C.
Boise, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this. It’s inexpensive and you get a lot for the price. My cats snack on dry food and mainly eat wet food so we like how it’s not very expensive. We buy it often and will definitely continue repurchasing.
Rose L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
1,818 reviews
My cats love this formula. It’s affordable as I love to feed a few strays. This formula seems to be good for them as they don’t eat too much because it’s not full of garbage fillers. Thus they are average on the litter box usage.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
1,100 reviews
I like to give my cats this cat food. It’s always available for a good price at Costco & lasts a good amount of time. My cats love this one. They eat it up without complaint all the time. I also love how it’s a complete meal for them just on dry food so I don’t always have to have both wet & dry available.
Jessica C.
Hidden Valley Lake
This cat food isn't really the best but you get more for less. I suggest not leaving any outside ( for outside cats) because EVERY ANIMAL WILL TAKE IT! I've had to bring it in because of birds (yes, birds), raccoons, opossums, and all the neighborhood cats..