Kirkland Signature Calcium Chews 500 mg with Vitamin D and Vitamin K Sugar Free uploaded by Alysia R.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Manufactured by: Kirkland SignatureNo Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors150 Chocolate Flavored Soft Chews see more...

Laurie A.
I bought these to help increase my calcium intake. I love that i can take it anywhere since you don’t need water. The taste is pretty good and is definitely doable. I love that these come in a large quantity.
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these sugar free calcium bites. Not only am i getting my daily supplement, I'm also getting a tasty treat. These meet and exceeded my expectations. These are delicious and effective. I highly recommend these. They are affordable and you get a lot for your money. Great value.
Kathy B.
My mom has been taking these calcium chews as she has gotten older to help her bones! It is great that they have a sugar free version otherwise it'd be like eating tons of candy everyday!
Mariah L.
Baltimore, MD
These are good if you tend to not drink enough milk or eat enough cheese, kinda taste like a dessert, and actually do help with individuals lacking calcium
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
Easy to take and very useful you need this for bones and teeth. Good for you and baby so take them everyday very effective. I enjoyed
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Decent taste and great if you don't get enough calcium in your diet. I would recommend these.
Kirsten R.
San Diego, CA
I like that these calcium chews are sugar free. They don't taste bad at all, I actually enjoy taking this calcium! Only thing is that these chews tend to be a little harder than most but it is still my favorite calcium chew I've had.
Colleen b.
Yucaipa, CA
I take these everyday to get my daily calcium. They taste good and they are affordable.