BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

sam f.
Provo, UT
The wash itself works well and lathers well, but I just can’t get past the scent. It’s a citrus scented wash but has something odd about it to where I just can’t stand the scent! I wouldn’t recommend simply for that reason, although for soap quality it did do its job.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Absolutely amazing! It smells great, it is super affordable you get two large bottles for an awesome deal, I use it every day and they last me like 6 months! And the smell is citrus and stays on your skin for hours after showing!
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
I really like kirklands body wash. Has a nice smell, is a great price! And you get so much in it. It lasts me about 3 months!!! And I shower almost every day! Doesn't have harsh chemicals in it either! Love it!
Katelyn T.
North Reading , MA
Good body wash, gets the job done. Citrus smell during the shower but doesn't linger. It is pretty good for the price but I prefer a more long lasting scent
Kaitlyn S.
Riverview, FL
Great scent, not too strong. nice to your body as well. Inexpensive, and my fiancee even likes it as well!
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, ON
I recently discovered this amazing body wash and can't believe I didn't purchase this sooner!

This body wash has a citrus scent and is very energizing/refreshing for my morning showers. Additionally, the packaging is amazing. The pump style dispenser is very convenient and actually goes to the bottom of the bottle (I'm sure we can all relate to turning products upside down to get every last bit of it!)
Staci S.
Edmonton, AB
The Kirkland Signature body wash is amazing value. These 2 large bottles for $20 lasts me a year. I like that they have a nice fresh citrus scent they lather really well and leave my skin smelling and feeling nice and clean.
Amy C.
This body wash is just okay. Not bad, but not great. It lathers well, and gets you clean, but I didn't notice anything special about the way my skin felt after using it. The scent is light and sort of fades away quickly. It's a cheap body wash.
Kailee A.
Burlington, ON
Love this body wash. It's got a refreshing clean grapefruit scent and it's free of sulfate and is natural. You get two big containers from Costco.