Fox M.
This is basically the grown-up version of the Honest baby wash. It's rich and creamy and lathers well. Everyone uses it in the house and it comes in a two pack at Costco so we replace it at further intervals, but it's a safe option for our septic tank, so win-win.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
I do not like this body wash at all. The two stars is because its smell is decent. It leaves a film feeling on your skin and the smell is not enticing at all. There is a lot in the bottle but there are just more negatives than positives in my opinion.
Hannah C.
Meadville, PA
I like this body wash mainly because if the pump. Its easy to use and not too large. It does not by any means have a strong scent which some people like. I personally find it does not stick to me. I would say I dont love or hate it.
sam f.
Provo, UT
The wash itself works well and lathers well, but I just can’t get past the scent. It’s a citrus scented wash but has something odd about it to where I just can’t stand the scent! I wouldn’t recommend simply for that reason, although for soap quality it did do its job.
Tara B.
Glendale, AZ
I like these because they’re very cost-effective and made of natural ingredients. However I don’t feel like the scent is strong enough and it doesn’t really make enough bubbles to make you feel like you’re getting a nice clean
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Absolutely amazing! It smells great, it is super affordable you get two large bottles for an awesome deal, I use it every day and they last me like 6 months! And the smell is citrus and stays on your skin for hours after showing!
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
I really like kirklands body wash. Has a nice smell, is a great price! And you get so much in it. It lasts me about 3 months!!! And I shower almost every day! Doesn't have harsh chemicals in it either! Love it!
Katelyn T.
North Reading , MA
Good body wash, gets the job done. Citrus smell during the shower but doesn't linger. It is pretty good for the price but I prefer a more long lasting scent
Alaina S.
For generic body wash, this is pretty good! It smells great and isn't too expensive. Plus it comes in a to pack of big bottles so it lasts a long time.
Vanessa N.
Weston, FL
Great price and quality! Smell very good, it’s moisturizer and creamy, my husband and i have been using this product since two years