BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Kirkland Signature Body Soap With 25% Moisturizing Cream Clean Fresh Scent 4.5 Ounce Bars (Pack of 15). Made with all natural oils. Clean fresh scent. see more...

Savannah G.
Did not enjoy. Super drying, feels cheap and scary, my body hated it. No smell, smells like straight up “soap” old school. We ended up not even liking to wash our hands with it.
Aisha N.
Palmdale, CA
Purchased at: Costco
It’s a nice soap. It’s not drying but not super hydrating either so it’s fine. I like that you can buy a whole pack at costco and not worry about buying more whenever you run out so that’s good. It’s a good daily soap.
The Kirkland body soap is a super moisturizing body soap for such a good price! It is the only body soap I regularly buy. You also get a quantity of 15 which is really good for the price as well. Definitely a thumbs up!
Tamara C.
This soap reminds me of a fresh, clean hotel room bathroom! Sounds crazy I know! But, it totally takes my mind to that every time I use it. This soap does not leave my skin dry and itch. It moisturizes and last several uses! It's made in the U.S. which is also great! Definitely worth the buy in my opinion.
Florence C.
Alhambra
I love this product, it smells fresh and the price is good. Cleanses well and doesn’t dry out your skin like some soaps would. Definitely my go to
Sanjana N.
Just got the Kirkland body soap for a change and it works great. It is gentle on your skin and keeps it soft and moisturized.
Stephanie M.
 I love this soap. It smells great and keeps me clean. I would highly recommend it! Great price, too. Love!
JaniceB B.
Surrey, BC
We always purchase this product when we go to Costco. It comes in a convenient package and smells nice. It leaves  my skin feeling fresh and clean. My only change would be stop with the individual cardboard boxes per bar of soap.
Berneta A.
Whistler, BC
They hubby still used bar soaps and prefers them to body wash so we tried this out.  It has a very pleasant smell, is not overly drying like other bar soaps and you get 15 bars for like $10, which is such a good deal.  I also got my dad into these soaps because hes also a bar instead of liquid soap kind of guy.  I think that the lack of strong scent makes it very gentle while at the same it does a great job as a cleanser.