Kirkland Signature Body Soap, Pack of 15

by Kirkland Signature

Kirkland Signature Body Soap With 25% Moisturizing Cream Clean Fresh Scent 4.5 Ounce Bars (Pack of 15). Made with all natural oils. Clean fresh scent.

Does anyone know why Costco discontinued carrying this Body Soap?
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Body Soap, Pack of 15!
Aisha N.
Chatsworth , CA
Purchased at: Costco
It’s a nice soap. It’s not drying but not super hydrating either so it’s fine. I like that you can buy a whole pack at costco and not worry about buying more whenever you run out so that’s good. It’s a good daily soap.
Evelyn T.
Homer
I LOVE this bar soap. Would buy it by the case if possible! Recently received a post card stating that they were discontinuing sales because they have discovered that "A portion of the product may have a strong scent" I think that's ridiculous! Let's start a writing campaign to Costco's Sr. Vice President of non-food merchandising asking for its return! Ms Claudine Adamo, 999 Lake Drive, Issaquah, WA., 98027. Be nice in your comments
Savannah G.
San Marcos, TX
Did not enjoy. Super drying, feels cheap and scary, my body hated it. No smell, smells like straight up “soap” old school. We ended up not even liking to wash our hands with it.
Anna D.
Virginia Bch, VA
These bars of soap are a similar shape to Dove, as I believe they are a dupe of sorts. A simple, clean smell, they work well for my husband and myself and lather well for shaving of legs and other body parts.
strawberry P.
Los Angeles
Costco's Kirkland line overall is fairly good so not surprised that this soap is good too. I'm one of those weirdos who prefers a bar of soap (as long as there is no animal tallow in it which many sadly still have) to body wash. It's just your basic soap bar that has a nice light smell and leaves your skin soft. Like some reviews said it isn't super hydrating. It's not very drying on me either, but I wouldn't say it will dry you out. Works well as a shaving bar as well (prefer a tea tree oil bar for that, but this works fine too). Overall good product and good value. I like the review that says it smells hotel bathroom clean. While those aren't the words I would use lol, I know what she means. It just has a clean, gender neutral smell.
Melinda K.
Richmond, KY
I love the crap out of this soap. Fresh scent, big bars, individually wrapped in 3 boxes of 5 bars. I’ve been using it for years and it has the same consistent quality. Rinses really well and leaves me feeling squeaky clean.
member-874a4a33a
The Kirkland body soap is a super moisturizing body soap for such a good price! It is the only body soap I regularly buy. You also get a quantity of 15 which is really good for the price as well. Definitely a thumbs up!
Sanjana N.
Just got the Kirkland body soap for a change and it works great. It is gentle on your skin and keeps it soft and moisturized.
Maria R.
Watsonville, CA
Estos jabones huelen muy rico, además que contienen ingredientes naturales que no irritan mi piel
lin A.
Nice product great alternative to Dove White Beauty Bar. Smells nice and lathers well. Great for little kids (I taught a 3 year old to wash her hands with this) VERY AFFORDABLE! Would recommend to anyone who shops at Cosco!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...