Kirkland Signature Belgian Luxury Chocolates in Gift Box, 46 Pieces (20.1 oz) uploaded by Jan a.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Jan a.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We are chocolate lovers in my home :) We get a box of chocolate every few weeks and love to try different brands December I got this Kirkland box in Costco, flavors are tasty my fave are the Raspberry flavor
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
For a private brand these chocolates are surprisingly gourmet. They are rich and satisfying, and a fraction of the price brand name chocolates tend to be. Anyone would be thrilled to get these chocolates as a gift. I will be buying these again for sure.
Candace T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was gifted them for Christmas and they are so delicious!!! I wonder how much they were because they seem kind of expensive. But definitely worth whatever price!!
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great holiday gift for anyone that loves chocolate or hostess gift to bring over to anyone that is hosting a dinner.  It kind of reminds me of those Sees candy boxes that have a variety of different chocolates that are all so different you don't get bored eating them. I have yet to meet anyone that I have given this to that doesn't like them.  Costco makes it so easy to quickly do your shopping during the holidays and pick this up for any holiday gifting needs.