Kirkland Signature
Bath Tissue, 6 Rolls, 425 Sheets Per Roll

Kirkland Signature Bath Tissue, 6 Rolls, 425 Sheets Per Roll

by Kirkland Signature

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Bath Tissue, 6 Rolls, 425 Sheets Per Roll!
How would you rate this product?
Mingo Jct, OH
Kirkland Signature Bath Tissue, 6 Rolls, 425 Sheets Per Roll uploaded by Kellen H.
This toilet paper is really good! It gets you so clean! It is better than all the expensive kinds! It is not costly and last a long time because you don’t need that much to get you clean! Please do try this brand! It’s amazing!
Kirkland Signature Bath Tissue, 6 Rolls, 425 Sheets Per Roll uploaded by Michelle H.
I have been using Kirkland Signature Bath Tissues (toilet paper) for years... as long as I can remember and will continue to do so! Great value for the amount of rolls / sheets you get! Love buying bulk, literally lasts a long time. Toilet paper is soft, unscented and durable. It gets the job done. Also, I have never had any issues with plumbing either! Highly recommend these!!
Kaneohe, HI
Kirkland Signature Bath Tissue, 6 Rolls, 425 Sheets Per Roll uploaded by Leah K.
I always have these in my house. It’s a Costco house brand and I’ll always get it. It’s so worth the convenience of having more than enough. Just makes sense. Affordable as well. Great value and great price!
Ellensburg, WA
This toilet paper is the most cost-effective toilet paper I've ever purchased from Costco. $16 for all that toilet paper and it generally lasts us two months. That is amazing compared to the other stores. I would highly recommend anyone who can by their toilet paper from Costco this is the best deal. Kirkland Signature Bath Tissue, 6 Rolls, 425 Sheets Per Roll
Stanton, CA
Me encanta mucho este papel del baño esta super suabe y no raspa, me gusta la forma y las texturas que tiene uno de los mejores papel del baño
Laingsburg, MI
I was hesitant about buying a "generic" brand of toilet paper. My last experience with a genetic was not pleasant. This toilet paper is above and beyond anything I could have hoped for!! With 3 bathrooms in our house, we go through regular rolls pretty quick, but with these over-sized rolls, I haven't had to buy any in months!! The price is amazing for the quality and how long they last!!
Gruetli Laager, TN
This is pretty thin so I was a little disappointed it has the softness but not the strength
Houston
Kirkland Signature Bath Tissue, 6 Rolls, 425 Sheets Per Roll uploaded by Paulina R.
This is how much you Can tell our patients use this on our everyday work life lol best tissue toilet paper ever! We bought this on Monday and look at it now lol two rolls left!
Taylorsville, UT
2,268 reviews
Kirkland Signature Bath Tissue, 6 Rolls, 425 Sheets Per Roll uploaded by Shell R.
For being a off brand toilet paper it is plush, a great value and super soft! The only place I go for toilet paper is Costco
Stockton, CA
We love too buy this toilet paper because it is almost the same as charmin and it’s very economical and it is very soft and wide. It is very long lasting for a family of 4 in the house it’s very cheap

Looking for your answer?