BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Seriously the best to around and for the price you just can't beat it! Defiantly does the job and leaves you feeling clean amazing product
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Adelanto, CA
Perfect thickness and very soft. Last us a long time. We only use this toilet paper. Very affordable.
Jassel D.
Jassel D.
Geyserville, CA
Very affordable toilet paper. My family always get a pack whenever we go to Costco
Tara N.
Tara N.
When it comes to store brands, this is a very solid option. Low prices and good quality. My only complaint being it isn't as soft or fluffy as some national brands. What I really like is the large packaging. You only have to buy it a few times per year.
jaylin P.
jaylin P.
Boise
Only brand of toilet paper I buy now! It's thick and absorbent, super affordable, we buy one pack like every three months for a family of 4! Does what it's meant to do without breaking the bank, recommend it to anyone that has a Cisco membership!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Rochester, NY
Really like this toilet paper!! Not to thick and no too thin or rough on your skin! I am pretty picky when it comes to toilet paper! Nothing worse than thin and cheap toilet paper! It's very affordable and I usually buy it at Costco!
Isabella W.
Isabella W.
Awesome! I love that it's in bulk so my family only buys it every couple of months. It is a good price and really good quality.
Ntia C.
Ntia C.
The best kind of toilet paper (at least for my family) very affordable, very soft and thick at the same time. Have used it ever since I became a Costco member and will continue to use it. Great stuff!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Nice and soft and great price! I love costco! Buying in bulk is he only way to go if you have many people to shop for
mary z.
mary z.
This is the only toilet paper I will ever use. Great absorbency and thickness. This product is such a great value.