Kirkland Signature Antiseptic Mouthwash-ice Mint 1.5 L uploaded by Maira Alejandra M.Kirkland Signature Antiseptic Mouthwash-ice Mint 1.5 L uploaded by Alena L.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
Exactly the same as any other name brand at half the price and triple the amount. It leaves my breath smelling fresh and my teeth feeling very clean. The three bottles last FOREVER, you really can't go wrong. I definitely recommend it, you can get a bottle for every bathroom in your house!
Jo J.
Lancaster, PA
We find this to be exactly like Listarene in all aspects- except cheaper! Gives you the same burning (so you know it's working) feeling in your mouth and he the same flavor.
Alena L.
Mt Sterling, OH
Love it big botle last you forever and at Costco you have 3 off them. good mouth wash but don't keep your bterh fresh for too long what is fine with me
Kaylin L.
This mouth wash is so great for the price! Its the exact same taste and every to the other name brands except it's a lot cheaper!
Annabel L.
merced, CA
I really love this mouthwash it is ver inexpensive and it make my breath feel fresh and smell good
Naomi B.
morgan hill ca
I like washing my mouth with this! I like the mint flavor, Kirkland always have good deals!
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
We've tried this generic Kirkland Costco version for Listerine and in all honesty we can't tell the difference between the two, except for the price.  Why spend more if you get the same thing without the name brand?  If you are looking to save a few bucks and Listerine is your go to mouth wash you will not notice the difference using this Kirkland product.  Its still got the same icy minty flavor and does a great job of keeping our mouths clean.
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver Spring , MD
How do you feel ypur mouth and you use this product . [product:3-pack-kirkland-signature-antiseptic-ice-mint-mouth-rinse-mouthwash,-1.5l]

back