Kirkland Signature Anti-Diarrheal, 400-Count Caplets

This product is an Anti_Diarrheal and it controls the symptoms of Diarrhea, including Traveller's Diarrhea. see more...

Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I got this in the mail once. When i got sick once i took one of these and it really worked. You shouldnt take too many of these though but it does help! Their not expensive either
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff works magic especially when I am sick. I take these and honestly I feel so much better. These also last for a really long time because there are so many in the pack
Renae A.
Honestly, I have to have these in my restroom. they work super fast and help when you have stomach flu. I've actually learned a few people I know don't know about these, so when they come to me for advice about this area I always suggest this to them.
Katy H.
Ogden, UT
No one wants diarrhea, with Kirkland signature anti-diarrhea tablets! They turn that awkward moment in to a quick fix! Helping dissolve any symptoms quickly!
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Just as good as Immodium but for a fraction of the cost! I always buy this when needed at Costco, even though I never use all of them before they expire.
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This products works well to stop diarrhea, to keep you from becoming dehydrated. I recommend this product, its good to store on hand.
Caroline S.
Great products! I use all of this brand's products, and they're all great. They have a range of products and good prices too!
Jeal D.
I am all about this brand when I am sick. I would say sometimes I had to take two doses, but it eventually does the trick.
Carolina L.
I use Kirkland products whenever I can. These were no exception. High quality and effective. I have no complaints.
gennesis n.
Doral, FL
Me han dicho que es muy bueno y te quita el dolor de inmediato, quisiera probarlo a ver si es verdad
Melissa H.
Madras, OR
Is this gentle on your stomach?
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
Does they work fast?? And do they cause really bad cramping like others??