Kirkland Signature American Vodka

Has anyone tried this, how does it compare to the other Kirkland for $12?
What is your favorite thing to mix this with?
Is this a smooth vodka similar to Smirnoff or a higher shelf vodka?
Start your review of Kirkland Signature American Vodka!
How would you rate this product?
Candice N.
Los Angeles, CA
Kirkland Signature American Vodka uploaded by Candice N.
Purchased at: Costco
Great quality and price! This vodka goes down smooth and taste great! The bottle is huge and had a slick design. This is prefect to put out for display and great with mixing all types of drinks. I highly recommend this bottle and for its amazing price point too!
Valerie B.
Harvey, LA
Kirkland Signature American Vodka uploaded by Valerie B.
Purchased at: Costco
Excellent product at an amazing price! There is nothing bad I can say about this vodka. The price is great, the flavor is awesome, and the value cannot be beat. It's my new go-to vodka! Highly recommended!!
Natalia S.
LakeTahoe
Really good value for your money! Everytime I have a party I buy a few of these and make all kinds of cocktails. Is distilled only one time less than grey goose which is a pretty good quality product. Totally recommend.
LorielMichelle M.
Indianapolis, IN
Kirkland Signature American Vodka uploaded by LorielMichelle M.
Kirkland Signature American Vodka uploaded by LorielMichelle M.
I absolutely love Kirkland Vodka. It’s smooth and mixes well with my cocktails. You get a lot of bang for your buck. I love making cocktails and having friends over. They always ask what brand of vodka I use! They’re quite surprise when I tell them Kirkland and shocked by the affordable price as well!
Crystal C.
Lexington, SC
Kirkland Signature American Vodka uploaded by Crystal C.
Purchased at: Costco
This vodka is found at the Costco liquor store. It tastes just like grey goose but it costs a lot less. It is so smooth! I am going to be keeping one of these on hand in my bar at all times. This is a must try for vodka lovers.
Abigail  C.
El Paso, TX
Amazing ! Love the taste ! Simply one of the best ones I’ve ever tasted ! Definitely recommend it for anyone else who wants to go get lit!
Tracy B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Kirkland always makes a quality product for a great price. You can’t go wrong with it. I always keep some on hand.
Sarah G.
Sparks, NV
This vodka is good for the price and the amount you get. We use it to make mixed drinks and the taste is good. We Purchase this item regularly.
Leah J.
Birmingham, AL
Rumor has it, it’s actually Grey Goose bottled as a Costco brand vodka. If I had a Costco near me, I’d get it more often. Whether it’s Grey Goose in disguise or not, it’s a nice vodka to keep on hand.
Mireille O.
Arlington, VA
Purchased at: Costco
First off the value of this alone is worth trying it out. You get so much great product at a reasonable price. The taste is great and I loved having it in my vodka martinis. I would highly recommend getting this!