Kirkland Signature Aller-Tec Cetirizine Hydrochloride Tablets, 10 mg, 365 Count uploaded by Kimberly S.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Alyson M.
Catonsville, MD
Absolutely great value product. It's exactly the same as Zyrtec allergy tablets, but at a fraction of the cost which is great. I take allergy meds year round thanks to living in Maryland and it's convenient to be able to buy 1 bottle a year. Plus when I got mine, it was on sale so it only cost like $14 for the whole bottle. That's less than the cost of of a month's supply of the name brand product at Target! A huge win in my book.
Becky J.
This is a great valley for allergy sufferers. Both my husband and I use this. Compared to Zyrtec at a fraction of the cost. The entire bottle lasts oh of us 6 months. Highly recommend if you have allergies.
Kimberly S.
Waterloo, IL
I take Zyrtec (well, this generic version) for allergies. I take it at night because it makes me slightly sleepy. I used to buy the generic from other stores but you really get the most bang for your buck if you're getting this from Costco! When I buy this product it ends up costing me about $1.25 a month as opposed to $20! It is a fantastic product that I will continue to take, because without it my allergies would be out of control!
Lyssa Z.
Knoxville, TN
Out of all the allergy medications, this one worked the best for me. No weird side effects. Only thing was once I moved to a new location, it no longer worked for me. But when it did, I felt great!
Sarah R.
After moving from the city to the desert right at the beginning of spring my allergies were out of control. I suffered for about a week before picking this up and soon I was back to feeling better.
Kaylin L.
These are a great value especially when they go on sale! these work great for me i take them year round and the bottles last forever!
Karen A.
I took this for a while but it was making my anxiety worse and my doctor told.me to stop taking it but they work for me besides that.
Katrina T.
British Columbia
My husband and mom have seasonal allergies and these are awesome! Very cheap and work awesome!