Kirkland Signature Adult Gummies Vitamin C 250 mg, 180 ct x 2 Bottles uploaded by Kimberly M.Kirkland Signature Adult Gummies Vitamin C 250 mg, 180 ct x 2 Bottles uploaded by TawNy P.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
These gummies are good & if you like orange candies you’ll love these. Orange isn’t my favorite flavor but I’m not going to knock it down because of that reason when in reality they do taste good just not my go to flavor. I wouldn’t change it though a vitamin c is usually related to orange flavor anyway & plus it’s nice to have different gummy flavors instead of all the same kind all the time.
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
These gummies taste so yummy. I love this Kirkland brand because it includes so many gummies. This vitamin gummy makes me love taking vitamins, because pills don’t taste very good.
Olivia T.
Love these gummies. They help keep me healthy especially when I feel a cold coming on I just up the dosage! They are effective and affordable. I get mine from my local Costco! This is in my daily mix of vitamins!
Shirley K.
These gummies taste great and are an easy way to get my daily dose of vitamin C. The value is great since it comes in bulk in 2 large bottles. I only wish they didn't have all the sugar on the outside.
Ayisilu R.
Bellevue, WA
I like these gumies but their are kind of too sweet for me and you need to consume more of it to get the about of vitamins you intended to have. This makes me to not like this product as much.
TawNy P.
usa
This tastes really good..I feel so energized since i started taking these gummy vitamin C's..so so good!
Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
Great way to take in some extra vitamin C!! Chewy gummies, easy to pop in your mouth and chew without having to force self to swallow and doesn't have that nasty pill smell that detours you from taking a daily dose.