Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesKirkland Signature
Absorbent Training Pads, Extra-Large x 100

Kirkland Signature Absorbent Training Pads, Extra-Large x 100

by Kirkland Signature

Make housetraining less of a headache with Kirkland Signature Absorbent Training Pads, Extra-Large x 100. These puppy training pads are perfect for housetraining your brand new pup, and they work great for senior dogs too. No need to break out tons of...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Absorbent Training Pads, Extra-Large x 100!
How would you rate this product?
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Costco
These are the absolute best deal you will find on puppy pads! They are a very large size and nice and thick! They are half the price at Costco than pet stores.
Jenny V.
N Hollywood, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Kirkland Signature Absorbent Training Pads, Extra-Large x 100 uploaded by Jenny V.
Very absorbent. Size is perfect. Been using this for awhile. Dogs were trained to pee here if needed. Value for money.
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Purchased at: Costco
LOVE THESE!!! We go through a box every few weeks with our little 7 pound dog. Although he is almost 3, he was pad trained when I got him and he prefers the pads over going in the grass. We just leave a pad on the bathroom floor and throw it away when he messes on it. These are extremely absorbent so he can potty a few times on the same one before it needs changed. These are a fantastic price and we will absolutely continue to purchase every month. Definitely recommend. *these also help absorb the smell so you won’t have a urine scent*
Johnna G.
Gilroy, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product and an even better price! We recently got a 9 week old puppy and couldn’t take him out for potty yet. He’s a big guy (half Bernese and half poodle) so we needed a pad that was big enough for him. This was a perfect essential! Kirkland Signature Absorbent Training Pads, Extra-Large x 100
Katherine F.
Wharton, NJ
These are one the best pads I have tried for my dog other brands don’t seem to hold as much, these are very absorbent and hold the smell, we have a medium size maltipoo that uses the pads during the night. I totally recommend
Doc W.
These pads used to be great, but the latest batch in 2021 are garbage. They're not as absorbent, and liquids soak through the backing. It's called "shrinkflation," prices get higher, the product gets smaller. Disappointed in this brand for doing this. What good are training pads when the whiz soaks through the bottom? What good is a plastic layer on the bottom if it's not waterproof?
Shannon E.
Colchester, VT
Pet Lover Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Costco
My pup had surgery Monday morning and I ran to Costco to see about some pee pads got a box of these and they have been perfect for her needs. She's 70lb so the size has worked out great. Very absorbent no leaking whatsoever. Haven't noticed any smell either which means they do a great job at trapping odor. Luckily I won't need these again after my girl heals up but I am thankful Costco had these awesome price too $15.00 for 100 xl pads is a steal. I also think these would work really well inside a guinea pig or indoor rabbit cage . If your critter doesn't have a habit of biting plastic of course. Easy fast clean up for the little ones that poop 24/7 at a great price . Yes I would suggest these especially for more than one little pup or a big 7 yr old baby like mine
NALLELY R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Exelentisimi producto los pañales son muy absorbentes, tienen el tamaño perfecto para nuestros hijos de 4 patitas
Gabby N.
These pads are super durable. We rarely ever have an leakage problems and they hold a lot of urine. Easy clean up and great price for the amount of pads you get!
Shalini P.
Sunnyvale, CA
I purchased these Training pads from Costco when i got a puppy. These are really good quality pads. They absorb a lot and does not leak. It locks the nasty smell. I buy them from Costco so i get a very good deal. Not very expensive. I will recommend it to others.

Looking for your answer?