Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesKirkland Signature
Absorbent Training Pads, Extra-Large x 100

Kirkland Signature Absorbent Training Pads, Extra-Large x 100

by Kirkland Signature

Make housetraining less of a headache with Kirkland Signature Absorbent Training Pads, Extra-Large x 100. These puppy training pads are perfect for housetraining your brand new pup, and they work great for senior dogs too. No need to break out tons of...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Absorbent Training Pads, Extra-Large x 100!
How would you rate this product?
Spokane Vly, WA
Purchased at: Costco
LOVE THESE!!! We go through a box every few weeks with our little 7 pound dog. Although he is almost 3, he was pad trained when I got him and he prefers the pads over going in the grass. We just leave a pad on the bathroom floor and throw it away when he messes on it. These are extremely absorbent so he can potty a few times on the same one before it needs changed. These are a fantastic price and we will absolutely continue to purchase every month. Definitely recommend. *these also help absorb the smell so you won’t have a urine scent*
Gilroy, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product and an even better price! We recently got a 9 week old puppy and couldn’t take him out for potty yet. He’s a big guy (half Bernese and half poodle) so we needed a pad that was big enough for him. This was a perfect essential! Kirkland Signature Absorbent Training Pads, Extra-Large x 100
Colchester, VT
Pet Lover Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Costco
My pup had surgery Monday morning and I ran to Costco to see about some pee pads got a box of these and they have been perfect for her needs. She's 70lb so the size has worked out great. Very absorbent no leaking whatsoever. Haven't noticed any smell either which means they do a great job at trapping odor. Luckily I won't need these again after my girl heals up but I am thankful Costco had these awesome price too $15.00 for 100 xl pads is a steal. I also think these would work really well inside a guinea pig or indoor rabbit cage . If your critter doesn't have a habit of biting plastic of course. Easy fast clean up for the little ones that poop 24/7 at a great price . Yes I would suggest these especially for more than one little pup or a big 7 yr old baby like mine
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Exelentisimi producto los pañales son muy absorbentes, tienen el tamaño perfecto para nuestros hijos de 4 patitas
These pads are super durable. We rarely ever have an leakage problems and they hold a lot of urine. Easy clean up and great price for the amount of pads you get!
Sunnyvale, CA
I purchased these Training pads from Costco when i got a puppy. These are really good quality pads. They absorb a lot and does not leak. It locks the nasty smell. I buy them from Costco so i get a very good deal. Not very expensive. I will recommend it to others.
Dallas
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good amount for the price point. Comparable to other brands. Great for potty training
I live in an apartment and puppy pads are an absolute necessity. This has been the best value product I’ve found. It doesn’t always absorb my dogs pee but she is a 40 lb dog and her pee can take up a good portion of a mat. The other dog is a little shih tzu and it absorbs all of his so it just depends on the amount of urine form the dog.
Great for puppy training ! There was no leakage. Good price for the quality and amount.
Carrollton
Purchased at: Costco
If you’re potty training a puppy, this is definitely something I recommend. My fur baby is currently being trained indoors due to having to revaccinate her because she came from a breeder. So, this product is super absorbent and very useful!

Looking for your answer?