Kirkland Signature 100% U.S. Grade A Organic Honey, 4.5 Pound

by Kirkland Signature

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Signature 100% U.S. Grade A Organic Honey, 4.5 Pound!
Ciara E.
Oakland, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This honey is good! I mostly used it in tea or on toast. It doesn’t blow me away but for a grocery store honey it’s tasty.
David P.
Everett, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Kirkland Signature 100% U.S. Grade A Organic Honey, 4.5 Pound uploaded by David P.
Purchased at: Costco
Flawless honey, my go to. Extremely sweet and authentic and delicious and amazing price!
Gerardine D.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It is a good and I like it because it’s organic, it is not filtered and has a good taste
Charlie D.
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly as good as any honey, saw this generic honey in a pack and wanted to try it since it was a great value and organic and was not disappointed.
Carrie D.
Watsontown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This takes me back to when I was a kid many many years ago. My Mom would buy honey in the little bear shape all the time. Then when I had kids I bought it for them. So when her kids are old enough to eat peanut butter honey sandwiches I will buy them the bear Honey for at Grammy's house.
Lizbeth A.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We love to enjoy a cup of tea with some Honey and we always choose this organic Kirkland brand it’s delicious !!
Jazzmin B.
Dupont, WA
I love this! I've been using this for years and still can't get enough of it. I use it for everything such as tea, oatmeal, smoothies, baking and so much more.
Kortney U.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Their honey is pretty good and tasty. It has a specific taste to it but it’s still good and it’s organic.
Keli S.
Mobile, AL
I usually buy my honey from a local honey farm so I’ll lead with that. This honey doesn’t seem to be truly organic. It seems to have additives. First it did this really weird thing when I stored it in my kitchen cabinet it became very solid almost like a rock. The little that I could get out had a corn syrup taste to it and was extra sticky. I personally would find a local brand and get honey from them. One it will taste better and two you will be supporting a local business.
Karina D.
Highland, CA
My favorite honey to use when I cook or with teas. It’s so yummy and organic which is even better

Looking for your answer?