GroceryPantryKirkland Signature
100% Pure Vegetable Oil (192 oz)

Kirkland Signature 100% Pure Vegetable Oil (192 oz)

by Kirkland Signature

Kirkland Signature 100% Pure Vegetable Oil - 2 ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Signature 100% Pure Vegetable Oil (192 oz)!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
1,176 reviews
Purchased at: Costco
So I recently got a Costco card and I am finding some really great deals. I found the cooking oil that I would need came in a 2 pack. How awesome is that? My cooking oil usually lasts me 2 or 3 months, so its definitely worth buying. I saved money and my food maintained its delicious flavor. #cooking #costco
Christina  K.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Costco
This is an excellent product at a great price. You get two 96 fl oz containers of vegetable oil. I cannot taste the difference between this and other vegetable oils. This is great for frying food and also great for basting food prior to adding them to the grill. The only negative comment: the plastic is very thin which makes grabbing the bottle when new very difficult without spilling some of the oil out the top.
Manibel S.
Baltimore, MD
Kirkland Signature 100% Pure Vegetable Oil (192 oz) uploaded by Manibel S.
Purchased at: Costco
Thus Kirkland Vegetable Oik is something that my family been using for years! Vegetable oil is what We love to use because of it's natural ingredients and it has low fat. The thing I love the most about this product is that it has 0 sodium and 0 carbs which is really keto-friendly!

Looking for your answer?