BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

This Colombia coffee was produced by some of the 600,000-plus members of the National Federation of the Coffee Growers of Colombia, an association of mostly small-holding Colombian growers whose reliably good-quality coffee, community support programs... see more...

Buy on Amazon
­čîčMomma A.
Clemmons, NC
Don't let the store brand feature of this coffee fool you! It's the only coffee on the Costco shelf that my family buys! Other name brands just can't hold a handle to this one. It has a strong robust dark roast coffee flavor. If you like a good strong cup of coffee, look no further. And if you want to tone it done...just use less! This is the perfect coffee!! Two thumbs up Costco!!
Rosie H.
Front Royal, VA
I get this coffee because the price is right and I can buy it in large quantities - it's definitely a step up from Folger's, but I wouldn't say it's anything gourmet. It's a nice dark roast, which I prefer, and makes an excellent cold brew batch if that's how you like to drink yours!
Vanessa L.
Lake elsinore, CA
Used to live by this stuff , I store it on the freezer to prolong life since it's such a big container but when I open a fresh package it smells soooo delicious and I love the taste ! I love Kirkland brand stuff !
Miranda M.
Go to coffee for our every day cup. Have recommend this is several other people as well! Price is just right too, can't beat it and lasts a while. Really enjoy Kirklands coffee, all of them too!
Anita G.
Chomedey, QC
Um, there ain't no coffee that I would say is anywhere comparable to this brand. When I can't make it to Costco I enjoy Folgers but it doesn't make me as happy as the Kirkland brand. For the price that it is it is beyond worth it. I like my coffee black and strong and this one is amazing served black.
The G.
Sigatoka town
this tastes like heaven.. its tad bit different from other coffees but its was like heaven... it met my expectations well.. and the packaging was also impressive.. u can use the tin for diy projects or any other storage.. i would diffinately buy it again..
Rima K.
Strong, perfectly aromatic coffee to greet you in the morning! We buy this coffee often, because it tastes great, has an excellent value, and convenient size