Kirkland Minced California Garlic, 48 oz

by Kirkland Signature

Kirkland Signature minced California garlic 48 ounce. Grown, harvested, processed and packed in California.

48 ounce plastic jar; 100% California minced garlic; Great quality

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Minced California Garlic, 48 oz!
Auburn, WA
1,015 reviews
I always repurchase this product. I love garlic but hate peeling, cutting and mincing them. This giant jar is a convenient solution. This has a long preservative life once opened you must refrigerate . You can find this at Costco in the canned vegetable section aisle.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: Costco
If you hate chopping garlic as much as I do, then this product is for you! It lasts me quite a while too. It’s convenient. The flavour is pretty good. I still use fresh garlic for certain recipes still but this is perfect for when I want to be quick and don’t want to chop it up. Everyone should have this on hand!

Looking for your answer?