Kirkland Minced California Garlic, 48-Ounce

by Kirkland Signature

Kirkland Signature minced California garlic 48 ounce. Grown, harvested, processed and packed in California.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Minced California Garlic, 48-Ounce!
Winnipeg , MB
Purchased at: Costco
We love garlic in our house. We have the pre minced and full cloves at all times in the house. We love the pre mined as it makes for super quick marinades, sauces and flavor in the dish. It's convient and you get alot for the price of the product. The taste is not over powering, and sautees really nicely
Quebec, QC
We bought this minced garlic at Costco because we like the fact that this is so practical. No need to cut those little bulb and after, your hands just smell so strong and the odor won't get away. It stores a really long time in the fridge too so it is perfect
This is a staple in my fridge. It’s so handy to have garlic ready to go whenever you need it. I use this in basically everything! It really beats having to peel the cloves
If you're a foodie like me, this is a staple! The already minced garlic makes adding a burst of flavour to everyday dishes THAT much easier! There is nothing worse than having to peel and mince garlic yourself, the smell NEVER leaves I swear! This product allows you to enjoy your cooking.
The minced garlic makes cooking so much easier thank you Kirkland. I probably use this everyday 2 to 3 times a day because in our house we absolutely love garlic. I buy this product simply because it saves time during cooking.
Surrey, BC
I have bought this many times in the past. It tastes delicious & fresh, perfect and convenient to add to just about any recipe. I love it for making marinades for meat & poultry. It's a staple in my fridge.
Surrey, BC
A little goes a long way! I usually keep this on hand for adding flavor to dishes without having to chop up a bunch of garlic cloves to get the flavor I want. Makes it easy to skip a step when cooking!
We love garlic in our house!! We go through this at least twice a year. It’s a great value and saves so much time!
Montreal , QC
Purchased at: Costco
Love this! It’s supper convenient to have this ready and you can add it to everything you cook!
Lake Orion, MI
I always have this on hand. I literally have it in my fridge at this very minute. It goes great with anything and it has recently been a favorite for my 3 yr old who likes to put it in his soup! I will always keep this on hand!

Looking for your answer?