Kirkland Minced California Garlic, 48-Ounce

by Kirkland Signature

Kirkland Signature minced California garlic 48 ounce. Grown, harvested, processed and packed in California.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Minced California Garlic, 48-Ounce!
Lake Orion, MI
I always have this on hand. I literally have it in my fridge at this very minute. It goes great with anything and it has recently been a favorite for my 3 yr old who likes to put it in his soup! I will always keep this on hand!
Massapequa, NY
Purchased at: Costco
I love this Kirkland Minced Garlic! It is easy to use, healthy and is very reasonably priced. The taste is good and I would highly recommended this product for anyone who needs minced garlic quickly or anyone who wants to add garlic to what they are cooking!
I love the convenience of having garlic already minced up ready to go. It's not as fragrant as fresh garlic, but the ease of use and convenience slightly make up for it. I do hate the lid as it's always a fight to open it up. Every single container I have bought has always been a struggle to pry open everytime I need to use it. I am defintely not weak handed or arthritic in any way, but the difficulty in opening the lid makes me feel like I am.
Sterling Hts, MI
I always have a bottle of this sitting on the top shelf of my fridge. It still has the great kick of fresh garlic, without the pain of peeling and trying to finally mince fresh cloves. The quality is on par with the small jars I have bought in grocery stores but for a fraction of the price for what you get! I use this as a substitute for fresh garlic and garlic powder in all my recipes.
Mission Hills, CA
My family uses this garlic all the time. It’s super fresh & yummy to use. Very easy & convenient. Huge bottle so can use as much garlic as you want in dishes! This makes one less step in the kitchen & makes it so you always have garlic readily available in your kitchen as well!
Richmond, TX
I love all kirkland products! In my opinion they are a perfect deal! So good and the price amazing this garlic is so useful i think i use it in almost every meal! the flavor is amazing and helps you to take your meal to the next level in favor and the price just perfect!
my favorite,i buy it every week, and use it for everything, it really healthy, and the flavor is great. I'm so happy with this product. u use it for sauce for salad and pasta, so simple; greek yogurt garlic and natural cilantro.    it really good i have to try it
Palmerton, PA
I love this garlic. I use it in so many dishes that I make. Makes it so easy, don't need to chop up garlic. An awesome price and you get so much! It lasts me forever. I have bought it several times and will keep buying
Katy, TX
Utilizó mucho el ajo en mis comidas, y está marca me gusta, es muy buena económica, es súper práctico, lo puedes conseguir en Costco. 100% recomendado tus comidas quedarán deliciosas.
Brooklyn, NY
This minced garlic makes my life so much easier. I never have to buy chop cut normal whole garlic ever because of this product. Are used to use powdered garlic every time I would cook because I needed the garlic flavor but now I have minced garlic forever!

Looking for your answer?