Kirkland Environmentally Responsible Liquid Dish Soap Citrus, 135 Fl Oz

by Unknown

Environmentally friendly. Freshly squeezed citrus scent. Tough on grease, yet gentle on your hands and the environment. Biodegradable cleaning agent. Plant based formula. Made from bio-renewable resources. Contains no phosphates or dyes. Mild on skin. Cruelty free, never tested on animals. Natural fragrance. Safe for septic systems. For Dishes, Pots & Pans: Dispense with one firm squeeze of liquid dish soap into sink, turn on hot water, wash, rinse and drain. Removes unseen food residue. Leaves your dishes, glassware, pots and pans sparkling clean. Made in USA

How much is this soap?
Start your review of Kirkland Environmentally Responsible Liquid Dish Soap Citrus, 135 Fl Oz!
El Paso , TX
I use so little, it degreased everything, dishes, stove, i use it in my restroom, everything, everywhere. Lasts forever! Great price and great scent! Smells like fresh peeled oranges, It’s been a repurchase for years now!
Forney, TX
Kirkland Environmentally Responsible Liquid Dish Soap Citrus, 135 Fl Oz uploaded by Tiffany H.
Got a huge bottle at Costco, great deal. I just refill my decorative pump I keep on the kitchen counter. Gentle on hands and effective on dishes. No strong harsh perfumes, and environmentally friendly.
Hanford, CA
The bottle I was trying to review was the green one that is not citrus l, but I can’t find it anywhere. Anyway. , it is very effective and affordable and I like that it is environmentally responsible #ecowarrior 🌱🍃🌿
Mission Hills, CA
This dish soap is okay. It works just fine but that’s it. It’s better than cheap ones like Ajax but it’s not the best. Have to use a lot more like doesn’t last long. Have to keep dispensing soap as you go instead of one or two squirts per sink full of dishes. Works fine but not tough on everything. Will have to do more scrubbing with this soap.
Billings, MT
My family has been using this dish soap for years, and we love that it is gentle on our hands but tough on the dishes. It doesn't take much of this soap to clean the dishes, which is great. It is not dyed, so when we accidentally get it on our clothing or a surface it is not meant to be on it doesn't stain.
Kirkland Environmentally Responsible Liquid Dish Soap Citrus, 135 Fl Oz uploaded by maria M.
the best cleaning product, in addition to cleaning my dishes and pots, is perfect for cleaning my makeup brushes is amazing, does not smell strong even has no smell and is very gentle with the hands
This stuff is amazing and smells Devine not only do I love this but I will be getting on my next trip to Costco, I dish soap can be very drying on my hands, but with this soap I have no issues.
Squamish , BC
When we go to Costco we typically pick up one of these refills for our dish soap. I love it that its environmentally friendly and that its very gentle on your skin.  It still cuts through grease very well, cleans dishes thoroughly, and doesn't leave any undesirable residue behind.   This is just a massive refill size and such a great value for 135 fl oz.
Phoenix , AZ
This dish soap is amazing, it cleans grease, its biodegradable and all its ingredients are natural, smooth in your hands and strong with dishes, it is affordable, I always get mine at Costco the only con is that you can't use this in a dish washer.
New Holland, PA
Kirkland Environmentally Responsible Liquid Dish Soap Citrus, 135 Fl Oz uploaded by Wilka B.
Its not one of my favorites, but its a little bit affordable than other brands. I don’t like the smell the will leave mu dishes after they are cleaned. What I do is pour a little bit of Clorox a drop or two.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...