Kirkland Diapers uploaded by carly k.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Kirkland Signature Diapers Kirkland Signature Diapers make a great choice for babies. These signature diapers come with an all round stretch to comfortably fit around baby's waist, back and legs. In addition, the materials used to generate these diapers are gentle on baby's tender skin. These diapers have super absorbency characteristic that makes them an ideal choice for use. Why You'll Love It: These diapers help provide a great fit, comfort and protection to children. Age: Newborn and upFeatures Made of soft materials Hypoallergenic Provides leakage protection Ideal for daytime and nighttime use Diapers come in unique, fun designs Made in the USA see more...

Gina G.
Farmingdale, NY
These are AMAZING diapers! I seriously recommend these to anyone who has or is having a baby. I used to strictly use another brand of diapers and someone got my daughter a box of these on her first birthday. Once I tried them I had to go sign up for a Costco card specifically to purchase their store brand diapers. They hold a lot of stuff in addition to being flexible, scent free, staying on, and extremely affordable!! Don't write them off for being a store brand. Give these a shot! Day and night you won't be dissapointed!
Athena S.
I surprisingly really like these diapers. I haven't had a leak yet, one blowout buy that's only cuz I bought the wrong size. But even still they're really nice. Especially for the price.
Katelynn S.
Ramona, CA
These are the only diapers we will put on our son. He never leaks through them, never has had any irritation, and they've never broke apart. I will continue to use these until he no longer needs diapers!! Seriously, the value is amazing and product is better than any competitors!
Matiah M.
Nolensville
Great value, very much like the name brand Huggies. Used them primarily for night time use with my potty training 3 year old. Super absorbent and comfortable!
Chantae C.
Recently switched from Huggies, to Pampers, to these. Kirkland are exactly like Huggies but come up higher which is so nice. They are priced really well too. Highly recommend!
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
These are the only diapers ill by for my little one. Get them at costco for an amazing price