Kirkland Diapers uploaded by Andrea M.Kirkland Diapers uploaded by Carissa K.Kirkland Diapers uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

IFBLANK(Kirkland Signature Diapers Kirkland Signature Diapers make a great choice for babies. These signature diapers come with an all round stretch to comfortably fit around baby's waist, back and legs. In addition, the materials used to generate these diapers are gentle on baby's tender skin. These diapers have super absorbency characteristic that makes them an ideal choice for use. Why You'll Love It: These diapers help provide a great fit, comfort and protection to children. Age: Newborn and upFeatures Made of soft materials Hypoallergenic Provides leakage protection Ideal for daytime and nighttime use Diapers come in unique, fun designs Made in the USA, Kirkland Diapers) see more...

• How do these compare to Luvs and Up&Up?? Just got my ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa M.
Johnstown , CO
Not very absorbent at all. I have to use twice as many of the Kirkland’s brand to Pampers or even Huggies.
Jessica H.
Valparaiso, IN
I did not enjoy these at all. They always leaked for our son. I am afraid to try them with our new baby that will be due soon as it’s no fun cleaning extra clothes. I can’t say I wouldn’t recommend them since very baby dits differently into diapers. The price for them is amazing though.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
My holy grail diapers ! Such a big pack so they last much longer than a normal box. And much cheaper than those you get at any other store. So far I have had no leaks in them! With having a baby that’s pretty amazing I’d say.
Ashley H.
These are great diapers and a great price at Costco. They have the wetness indicator and are great quality
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
These diapers are an exceptional value. They cost significantly less than expensive brands, however, they are still great quality. They’re super cute designs, with a very durable and soft material. They don’t bloat up like generic brands I’ve tried. They’re very absorbent, and I haven’t had a leak yet!
Sabrina M.
Saint john, NB
By far my favorite diaper brand, fits perfect,no leaks and a lot more affordable compared to some brands. Have had no issues with my son,plan to use with my little guy due in December as well.
Kortney S.
There great for the price and you get a lot in one box. My son never broke out from wearing them. I would buy them again for sure.
Laura L.
Strathmore
They are usually more expensive than Huggies but this time they were on sale, so I thought I would try them, some size six for my middle child and 2 for my four month old.

They are awesome. I would totally buy these again. Equivalent to huggies in all aspects but I have to say the fit on the legs are better. I chaffing!
Carissa K.
We got a box for our baby shower and just tying them out now. I have no complaints at all. We haven't tried them over night yet though. I find cheaper brand diapers tend to stink really bad, haven't experienced that with the kirkland yet. Great value.
daibelys g.
these diapers are so absorbant its unreal!! I have been using these diapers for months now. I usually pick them up at Costco and I recommend these 100% i find it does a better job than the name brand diapers.
Samantha C.
How do these compare to Luvs and Up&Up?? Just got my Sam's club membership and am crossing my fingers that these are worth it.