Kirkland Diapers uploaded by Andrea M.Kirkland Diapers uploaded by Carissa K.Kirkland Diapers uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

IFBLANK(Kirkland Signature Diapers Kirkland Signature Diapers make a great choice for babies. These signature diapers come with an all round stretch to comfortably fit around baby's waist, back and legs. In addition, the materials used to generate these diapers are gentle on baby's tender skin. These diapers have super absorbency characteristic that makes them an ideal choice for use. Why You'll Love It: These diapers help provide a great fit, comfort and protection to children. Age: Newborn and upFeatures Made of soft materials Hypoallergenic Provides leakage protection Ideal for daytime and nighttime use Diapers come in unique, fun designs Made in the USA, Kirkland Diapers) see more...

• How do these compare to Luvs and Up&Up?? Just got my ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
These diapers are an exceptional value. They cost significantly less than expensive brands, however, they are still great quality. They’re super cute designs, with a very durable and soft material. They don’t bloat up like generic brands I’ve tried. They’re very absorbent, and I haven’t had a leak yet!
Andrea M.
every store has diapers...as we choose who we want to purchase what from where. i personally choose this brand as i choose many other brand to store brand. my little ones bottom has love for any diaper i can afford and it goes well Kirkland Diapers for him. this time was to use Kirkland and i am very pleased with this brand as its not cheap at all.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
My holy grail diapers ! Such a big pack so they last much longer than a normal box. And much cheaper than those you get at any other store. So far I have had no leaks in them! With having a baby that’s pretty amazing I’d say.
Jessica H.
Valparaiso, IN
I did not enjoy these at all. They always leaked for our son. I am afraid to try them with our new baby that will be due soon as it’s no fun cleaning extra clothes. I can’t say I wouldn’t recommend them since very baby dits differently into diapers. The price for them is amazing though.
Sarah D.
Moline, IL
We are currently using these for our 5 month old and we really like them! I like the coverage and we've never had leak problems. I would say these are very affordable, you do have to obviously buy a big box but the price breakdown is cheaper then most other diapers.
Erick V.
North Bethesda
I started useing pampers then we switched to Kirkland brand and we love them! They fit perfect and don't rip as easy when putting them Velcro tag. The price is great and you get more diapers per box. I totally recommend purchasing!!
Jennifer M.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I usually use Huggies snug and dry on my son who is 3 months old. Last week at Costco I decided to give their brand a try. It's a great deal, $30 for 174 diapers. We've been using them for a few days now with no blow outs or leaks and they are really soft, I would compare them to swaddlers. I'm really glad they work good and I'll definitely keep using them on my son.
Celeste C.
Brooklyn, NY
My mother-in-law purchased this for my now 10 month old and I was surprised that the quality was just as good (or maybe even better) than the Pampers brand that we usually buy. It is durable, holds all the blowouts VERY well, and doesn't leak easily.
Morgan S.
Elgin, IL
I recently switched from Huggies snug and dry to these and I love them! They work extremely well and seem to be comfortable which is very important in my eyes. They hold up just as well as Huggies and are very decently priced.
daibelys g.
these diapers are so absorbant its unreal!! I have been using these diapers for months now. I usually pick them up at Costco and I recommend these 100% i find it does a better job than the name brand diapers.
Samantha C.
How do these compare to Luvs and Up&Up?? Just got my Sam's club membership and am crossing my fingers that these are worth it.