Kirkland Diapers uploaded by Jennifer M.Kirkland Diapers uploaded by Carissa K.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

IFBLANK(Kirkland Signature Diapers Kirkland Signature Diapers make a great choice for babies. These signature diapers come with an all round stretch to comfortably fit around baby's waist, back and legs. In addition, the materials used to generate these diapers are gentle on baby's tender skin. These diapers have super absorbency characteristic that makes them an ideal choice for use. Why You'll Love It: These diapers help provide a great fit, comfort and protection to children. Age: Newborn and upFeatures Made of soft materials Hypoallergenic Provides leakage protection Ideal for daytime and nighttime use Diapers come in unique, fun designs Made in the USA, Kirkland Diapers) see more...

• How do these compare to Luvs and Up&Up?? Just got my Sam's club...1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I usually use Huggies snug and dry on my son who is 3 months old. Last week at Costco I decided to give their brand a try. It's a great deal, $30 for 174 diapers. We've been using them for a few days now with no blow outs or leaks and they are really soft, I would compare them to swaddlers. I'm really glad they work good and I'll definitely keep using them on my son.
Celeste C.
Celeste C.
BROOKLYN, NY
My mother-in-law purchased this for my now 10 month old and I was surprised that the quality was just as good (or maybe even better) than the Pampers brand that we usually buy. It is durable, holds all the blowouts VERY well, and doesn't leak easily.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Elgin, IL
I recently switched from Huggies snug and dry to these and I love them! They work extremely well and seem to be comfortable which is very important in my eyes. They hold up just as well as Huggies and are very decently priced.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
We are currently using these for our 5 month old and we really like them! I like the coverage and we've never had leak problems. I would say these are very affordable, you do have to obviously buy a big box but the price breakdown is cheaper then most other diapers.
Erick V.
Erick V.
North Bethesda
I started useing pampers then we switched to Kirkland brand and we love them! They fit perfect and don't rip as easy when putting them Velcro tag. The price is great and you get more diapers per box. I totally recommend purchasing!!
Van I.
Van I.
Paramount, CA
These diapers are similar to the Huggies. Great brand and affordable even more when it goes on sale at Costco. Definitely would recommend these diapers.
Kortney S.
Kortney S.
There great for the price and you get a lot in one box. My son never broke out from wearing them. I would buy them again for sure.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
These diapers are so great! They are very affordable and gentle on my babies bottom. They don't give him a diaper rash and they hold everything inside pretty well. I also like the line on the front that tells you if the diaper is full or not.
daibelys g.
daibelys g.
these diapers are so absorbant its unreal!! I have been using these diapers for months now. I usually pick them up at Costco and I recommend these 100% i find it does a better job than the name brand diapers.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Strathmore
They are usually more expensive than Huggies but this time they were on sale, so I thought I would try them, some size six for my middle child and 2 for my four month old.

They are awesome. I would totally buy these again. Equivalent to huggies in all aspects but I have to say the fit on the legs are better. I chaffing!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
How do these compare to Luvs and Up&Up?? Just got my Sam's club membership and am crossing my fingers that these are worth it.