BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

IFBLANK(Kirkland Signature Diapers Kirkland Signature Diapers make a great choice for babies. These signature diapers come with an all round stretch to comfortably fit around baby's waist, back and legs. In addition, the materials used to generate these diapers are gentle on baby's tender skin. These diapers have super absorbency characteristic that makes them an ideal choice for use. Why You'll Love It: These diapers help provide a great fit, comfort and protection to children. Age: Newborn and upFeatures Made of soft materials Hypoallergenic Provides leakage protection Ideal for daytime and nighttime use Diapers come in unique, fun designs Made in the USA, Kirkland Diapers) see more...

Hailey N.
Bakersfield, CA
These are some of the only diapers where poopy blowouts have been few and far between. We had baby shower guests bring diapers as gifts which meant we had about 8 months of trying all kinds of different diapers. It wasn’t until we ran out of certain sizes and bought the Kirkland ones from Costco that we realized how “crappy” most other diapers are. We always went back to Kirkland brand in between sizes, and now it’s all we buy since running out of the baby shower diapers. We’ve seen significantly better hold and a lot less leakage with these diapers, and they even have the yellow/blue line to physically show you when your baby’s diaper is wet, which makes for a lot less diaper waste. There’s no guesswork involved in figuring out if your baby actually needs a new diaper or not with the blue line.

On top of all of that, I have yet to find a better value on diapers for the amount you get in each box.
Amy L.
El Paso, TX
Thanks to a diaper party, we got the opportunity to try EVERY diaper on the market. My son exploded violently out of every single one except these. He is almost 2 and we've been using these since he was a size 1. We have never had to wake up to change him in the middle of the night, and the small handful of times (seriously less than 5) he's gotten poop on his clothes, it was a parental failure. Cannot recommend these enough.
Andrea L.
Gary, IN
I loooove these diapers. So my baby boy has never had a leak or diaper disaster with this brand. They are super secure and live up to the active for they promote. A case lasted 3 months as well.
KELSEY M.
These are our favorite diapers! These are the only ones we have not had a problem with. Now that baby #2 is on the way we are starting to stock up since the price is right.

To me they are Huggies diapers without the licensed characters.
Brittany H.
Sanger, CA
These diapers are the same as Huggies, actually made by Huggies! I've been buying these for 3 years now and I must say they are cheaper than buying the brand and just as good! My kids can go for hours without a diaper change and I do not have to worry. I always tell my friends and family about these diapers!
Giteriana H.
Madison, WI
For the price and quantity these are great. Super cheap huge box! They do leak a little more than others, I’m not super fond of the shape and how they fit my baby. They also aren’t very cute. But I do recommend for the price! You get what you pay for and more at Costco!
Jessika h.
Richmond, MI
I’ve been buying Kirkland brand diapers for both of my kids since birth! Very absorbent and almost identical to Huggies which are less affordable
Brenda M.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I personally do not recommend these.. i hated them and my son hated them. They gave my son a rash and made him feel uncomfortable.
Jenn💀 M.
These diapers are great, I used to buy Huggies but these are cheaper and work just as good! They’re super soft and she never leaks!
Kristen W.
valparaiso,in
I just started buying these diapers. They work really well. I have had no leaks. They hold up really good.