BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

IFBLANK(Kirkland Signature Diapers Kirkland Signature Diapers make a great choice for babies. These signature diapers come with an all round stretch to comfortably fit around baby's waist, back and legs. In addition, the materials used to generate these diapers are gentle on baby's tender skin. These diapers have super absorbency characteristic that makes them an ideal choice for use. Why You'll Love It: These diapers help provide a great fit, comfort and protection to children. Age: Newborn and upFeatures Made of soft materials Hypoallergenic Provides leakage protection Ideal for daytime and nighttime use Diapers come in unique, fun designs Made in the USA, Kirkland Diapers) see more...

• How good are these compared to Huggies Little Movers???3 Answers
Cassie K.
I really dislike Kirkland diapers, which was a sad realization. I had gotten 3 large boxes at my baby shower in sizes 1 and 1-2. The gathered elastic band in the back seems nice in theory, but for us it caused more problems than anything. Poop would come out the back 99% of the time. I don't believe this was user error as this has not been an issue with Huggies or Pampers for us. The diapers also seem to have a lot of excess material that just bunches and gets in the way. I had people tell me they were great diapers and even more so because of the price, but I found myself wanting to give them away out of sheer frustration and go back to Pampers. Also, the wetness indicator is horrible. The line starts yellow and when wet turns to a light green. The shades of these colors are not a huge contrast (like other diapers that turn blue). It makes it difficult to tell sometimes, especially with those middle of the night/barely any light checks. The pros here are the price, and they are at least soft.
Tiffany B.
San Diego, CA
I didn’t think I could hate diapers but I HATED these. My first experience was with my first born (he’s a 2015 baby) and my in laws got me a big box of them cause they got it for a “great price” at Costco. Gave it a try and these are just terrible. I would change his diaper before every feeding and he would be wet 99% of time. I never had the problem with pampers but since my in laws spent money on them I felt obligated to use them. It would always leak no matter who changed his diaper. The amount of clothes and bassinet sheets changes are just not worth it. I literally celebrated when I finished them. Fast forward to my newborn and at her baby shower I received 4 big boxes of them and almost cried. Luckily my mom worked her charm and exchanged them at Costco for Huggies and only had to pay a small difference for the exchange. Avoid these diapers and invest in other diaper brands that hold up better.
Kaylin L.
I was really hoping these would be a great deal and quality. Costco is usually good about making good things except their toilet paper and apparently diapers
They were soft and held alot of pee which was awesome BUT the tabs were hard not soft so when the diaper was on it wwould cut into my babes thighs and literally cut her skin.
The price is actually more than huggies which is weird. The two diapers are basically tthe exact same just different prints. So the price for the count wasnt good because i can buy earths best or seventh generation on amazon for less with just a fewer amount of diapers but better for little butts.

I love costco but i did not like the diapers.
Merrissa D.
I Have Two Children And Have Without A Doubt, I’ve Tried Every Single Brand. Great Fit + Comfortable For The Little Ones, Affordable, Hold Everything In, Awesome Quality + Come With Quite A Bit Of Diapers! I Recommend These Diapers To Any Mommas I Know!! Kirkland Are The Best Diapers Out There, Hands Down!!
LindseyGrace V.
Lovvvvvvve !
These are the best diapers ! I love them ! No leaks , all through the night ! I can’t say enough great things ! Great for sensitive baby buts . Love these so much and great pricing . Super great.
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
The best. I’m unsure which major manufacturers they use but these have been our favorite diapers for both of our children now. They have a good price point for disposables and they are easy to find even if you live a ways off from costco, online and shipping is usually free
Nubia G.
AMAZING diapers. I've been using these for two years and they have been great! They are expensive when they get to size 6 but they are way better than Huggins in my experience and I will pay a little more if I want my toddler (he's a tall toddler) using a good diaper.
Michelle W.
Reston
I used cloth until my first child was 6 mos and then used Naty, so I didn't really know what to expect with an infant disposable. With second this baby, I tried pretty much everything -- Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and Target brand. The Huggies Little Snugglers and Little Movers worked the best for us. The Kirkland Diapers are Huggies -- they're made by the same company and they are nearly identical. They are also something like $0.17/each, which is a HUGE savings over the major brands. These size like Huggies and they work well on my little one. The smaller sizes also have this little "poo pocket" in the back that contains the infant poops really well.

I am so pleased with these and these are SO much less expensive. To me, it's also a plus that there are no licensed characters on the diapers. They are definitely my favorites.
Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
I was always a pampers mom until my daughter started potty training, I put her in huggies because she started getting rashes whenever I'd put on the pampers brand. Then I got a big pay cut and my husband bought these. They are amazing, not only did they not give her rash, they're easy enough to pull on and off that she's almost fully potty trained! They're so worth it and when we decide on having another we are deff going to skip the big brands and stick with these!
Janelle B.
We love these diapers in our house. They easily work as well, if not better, than the major branded diapers, at a much lower cost! They have fit our son well in all sizes and don't irritate his sensitive skin. We've had a few leaks here or there, but these days (since he's on solid foods), they're only overnight when he sleeps for 14+ hours, so it's to be expected. Customer for life, here!
Cesly B.
How good are these compared to Huggies Little Movers???