BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

IFBLANK(Kirkland Signature Diapers Kirkland Signature Diapers make a great choice for babies. These signature diapers come with an all round stretch to comfortably fit around baby's waist, back and legs. In addition, the materials used to generate these diapers are gentle on baby's tender skin. These diapers have super absorbency characteristic that makes them an ideal choice for use. Why You'll Love It: These diapers help provide a great fit, comfort and protection to children. Age: Newborn and upFeatures Made of soft materials Hypoallergenic Provides leakage protection Ideal for daytime and nighttime use Diapers come in unique, fun designs Made in the USA, Kirkland Diapers) see more...

• How good are these compared to Huggies Little Movers???3 Answers
Merrissa D.
I Have Two Children And Have Without A Doubt, I’ve Tried Every Single Brand. Great Fit + Comfortable For The Little Ones, Affordable, Hold Everything In, Awesome Quality + Come With Quite A Bit Of Diapers! I Recommend These Diapers To Any Mommas I Know!! Kirkland Are The Best Diapers Out There, Hands Down!!
Michelle W.
Reston
I used cloth until my first child was 6 mos and then used Naty, so I didn't really know what to expect with an infant disposable. With second this baby, I tried pretty much everything -- Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and Target brand. The Huggies Little Snugglers and Little Movers worked the best for us. The Kirkland Diapers are Huggies -- they're made by the same company and they are nearly identical. They are also something like $0.17/each, which is a HUGE savings over the major brands. These size like Huggies and they work well on my little one. The smaller sizes also have this little "poo pocket" in the back that contains the infant poops really well.

I am so pleased with these and these are SO much less expensive. To me, it's also a plus that there are no licensed characters on the diapers. They are definitely my favorites.
Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
I was always a pampers mom until my daughter started potty training, I put her in huggies because she started getting rashes whenever I'd put on the pampers brand. Then I got a big pay cut and my husband bought these. They are amazing, not only did they not give her rash, they're easy enough to pull on and off that she's almost fully potty trained! They're so worth it and when we decide on having another we are deff going to skip the big brands and stick with these!
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
these are a pretty good brand. and you can get them in bulk which is nice. I don't typically have a problem with leakage unless my daughter sleeps through the night but I feel like any diaper will fail under those conditions. I use a size 5 on my little one and do recommend them to other moms. I also like the simple little designs on them and the fact that they don't have a scent.
Alex M.
Parker, CO
I love the price per diaper you get! It's hard to find a good, quality diaper that doesn't become paper thin, the cheaper you get. I love how absorbent they are and they run true to size. The only reason they don't get 4 stars from me is because not all diapers are created equal. With my daughter, she constantly was blowing out of them. My son does perfect with them though!
Sarah B.
Mobile, AL
So I was totally skeptical to try these when I heard a friend raving about them.. I have always used Pampers Swaddlers and were extremely satisfied with them. But I went out on a limb and gave these a shot and HOLY MOLY they are wonderful. They work just as well as the swaddlers, and are 10 cents cheaper per diaper. So needless to say we have made the switch to these.
Melissa W.
Fort Myers, FL
Great diapers! They never leak, and are a great price for the quantity. Just like Huggies in my opinion. These worked well from newborn stage to now 9-months and crawling. I only wish they came in plain white instead of the character design, and it would be nice if they had a wetness indicator line. Will continue to purchase these diapers.
Christine V.
Eagle
Kirkland Diapers so affordable soft and most importantly comfortable for my daughter.  I was always using other name brands with my other children but 8 months of using these diapers and I will never use anything else. No leaks or never had a problems with any rips while putting baby's diaper on I dislike when that happens
Brandi C.
Las Vegas
I received these at my baby shower. Tried them for my daughter, but unfortunately she got a terrible rash from these. I don't know why- they are supposed to be hypoallergenic. So I switched back to brand name diapers from costco
Ashley S.
Mount Shasta , CA
I knew I loved them because of the price! But then when our doctor noticed we switched she said that they were super close to seventh generation and I knew I loved them even more ❤
Cesly B.
How good are these compared to Huggies Little Movers???