BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

IFBLANK(Kirkland Signature Diapers Kirkland Signature Diapers make a great choice for babies. These signature diapers come with an all round stretch to comfortably fit around baby's waist, back and legs. In addition, the materials used to generate these diapers are gentle on baby's tender skin. These diapers have super absorbency characteristic that makes them an ideal choice for use. Why You'll Love It: These diapers help provide a great fit, comfort and protection to children. Age: Newborn and upFeatures Made of soft materials Hypoallergenic Provides leakage protection Ideal for daytime and nighttime use Diapers come in unique, fun designs Made in the USA, Kirkland Diapers) see more...

• How good are these compared to Huggies Little Movers???2 Answers
Heather b.
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
You can't beat the price and the value of these diapers. They do the job and you get so many, we don't have to re stock for months! I would give them 5 stars if Kirkland would make a more "natural", Eco friendly diaper without chlorine and other harmful chemicals. Maybe some day they will. But for now, I have to go with the best option for our budget. The natural diapers available are twice as expensive for half the amount of diapers!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Asheboro , NC
These are a must have! Great quality diapers with no leakage! My only wish is that they had a more natural variety, maybe an organic, unbleached diaper & pull up? A girl can dream, right?
Bottom line, these are my go-to when I cannot fathom one more load of laundry, but they do come with a side of guilt.
taylor c.
taylor c.
Honolulu, HI
Used these on my daughter and now with my son. They are affordable and reliable diapers in our house. It holds a lot especially at night time. We always buy these and have recommended them to all our friends who now buy Kirkland diapers.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Loma Linda, CA
Review for: Kirkland Diapers
I received these at my baby shower. Tried them for my daughter, but unfortunately she got a terrible rash from these. I don't know why- they are supposed to be hypoallergenic. So I switched back to brand name diapers from costco
Justine H.
Justine H.
Mililani, HI
We are thrilled with Kirkland diapers. They have been the most flexible, absorbent and comfortable for our baby. He's on the move and I know these are reliable. They are a great price and even better quality.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
You won't find any other diapers with this quality at this price. We absolutely love them. Unfortunately my son started getting a rash from them but we still recommend the brand!
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Kirkland Diapers
I love Kirkland diapers. No leakage, very soft. Great product for your money. I would recommend these to anybody who wants to buy in bulk and have a great product.
Lynsey V.
Lynsey V.
Hands down, the best diapers we've used - and we've tried everything! I suspect that they are actually manufactured by Huggies because they are nearly identical.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Review for: Kirkland Diapers
I love these! They remind me of huggies! Super soft and comfortable! No leaking or explosions escaping from these!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Reston
Review for: Kirkland Diapers
I used cloth until my first child was 6 mos and then used Naty, so I didn't really know what to expect with an infant disposable. With second this baby, I tried pretty much everything -- Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, and Target brand. The Huggies Little Snugglers and Little Movers worked the best for us. The Kirkland Diapers are Huggies -- they're made by the same company and they are nearly identical. They are also something like $0.17/each, which is a HUGE savings over the major brands. These size like Huggies and they work well on my little one. The smaller sizes also have this little "poo pocket" in the back that contains the infant poops really well.

I am so pleased with these and these are SO much less expensive. To me, it's also a plus that there are no licensed characters on the diapers. They are definitely my favorites.
Cesly B.
Cesly B.
COACHELLA , CA
How good are these compared to Huggies Little Movers???