BY KIRK AND SWEENEY

Aroma This full-bodied rum delivers an intriguing range of aromas, from intense vanillas to faint notes of sherry and raisins-all built upon a notable undercurrent of roasted cane sugars. Taste Eighteen years of aging and expert blending come to life with the first taste, revealing a deep vanilla flavor, followed by dried fruits, nutmeg, cinnamon spices and a hint of oak. Finish Immensely smooth all the way through, this rum unwinds with a gently wavering sensation of oak, sherry and raisin. see more...

Rianna A.
America
One of my favorite, go to drinks. This stuff is AMAZING and oh so tasty! Great on its own or paired with tonic and lime juice. Grab a bottle next time you hit the liquor store you won't be disappointed!
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
1,038 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.
Tania F.
Buffalo, NY
I like this rum wit cranberry juice on the rocks. The taste isn't that great but it gets to the point. I would recommend this rum to my friends that like to have a sip every now and then.
Steve M.
Essex Jct, VT
Quintessential aged rum. This is the one that my dad can;t live without. Caramel, dark fruit, brown sugar, all the good stuff. Just a hint of sherry as well if you're looking for it. Absolutely delicious. I'll definitely pick this one up wherever I see it.
Alexandra N.
Love a good rum that's old enough to vote but tastes older. It's not syrup-y sweet like Zacapa, which may turn some people off. It is a little heavier then Panamanian rum. It smells like homemade butter cream frosting, and is best enjoyed neat or on the rocks.
Christine D.
18 was my favorite of the three. Cool back story about the schooners smuggling rum from Bermuda. This one has some nuttiness and vanilla that I love!
Anthony M.
mechanicsburg
This rum I found to be very tasty and had a sweetness to it. simply was amazing with some coke. I would recommend highly, especially for the price.
Korcasha J.
My favorite rum of all time. I will drink this straight and typically I don’t drink anything straight! It’s so smooth and such a perfect taste!
Jania C.
Bakersfield, CA
My sister gave me a little but i didnt really like the taste of it! I wont try it again lol. And about the price idk my sister brought it.
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO
Definitely my favorite. Best weekend drink for my boyfriend and I. Love mixing it with orange juice or red bull. Or gingerale